Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Here goes an outsider's top 8. I'm not used to the heated debate on the externals and my ego is very weak, so please don't be too hard on me.

1. INVICTA:
Very experienced players whose lives translate directly to grepo. Although they have seemingly bottomless pockets, they are also skilled at the game. Extremely crafty and will try to win no matter what. Currently fighting a war on 3 fronts, but holding out, though losing a city here and there. However, lot of their support comes directly from RT, so at the point the bloods and RT start fighting seriously, INV may see a lot of its defense cut off. Besides, apart from RT, no one seems to like INV at all. I believe in the end the entire server will combine their efforts to slay this beast, not by firepower, but by exhaustion. Continuous hits on multiple fronts and always having to resend support/gold walls is very bothersome, when you know you will win in the end anyway. Therefore, paradoxically, once INV players get tired of not being the aggressor for once and actually getting up at night not to time attacks but to defend, a lot of them won't see the fun anymore and quit. After all, why spend oodles of gold to defend? 50/50 SWIM/SINK
2. Who Cares:

INVICTA quality but with slightly smaller pockets. At the moment losing the war vs INVICTA by a huge margin, the score of INV&RT vs. WC being 69-12 in INV's favor. But, same as with the Russians, I do believe they will come around and find a way to survive and strike back. They are very persistent and with the Turks on their side I'm sure they will hold out in the end. SWIM
3. Written in Blood:

Don't really know a lot about these guys, just that together with BH they have a sizeable core right next to WC.
4. Nocturnos:
These guys have a NAP with RT for Christ's sake, what are they doing besides picking off easy targets in the rim? Either RT&INV will come after them if their coalition wins "The Great War", or the Bloods and WC will if they win. SINK
5. Rogue traders:

The other half of INV that is just here for a fight and doesn't want to win the world. They'll be around until WW's for sure. SWIM until WW.
6. The Magnificent Ones:
Spread across 3 oceans, fighting multiple alliances all over the place, and unstable leadership. 3 alliances in total. SINK
7. Black Dawn.:

Don't know anything about these guys other than that they're cannibals.
8. Tree Hugging Hippies:
My own alliance. Just a couple of rimnoobs ;).

Ha ha internets - a bit Invicta bias but well done for having a go. good work on the pacts and naps though.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser49104

gold-disco-ball.gif
18yijrrdvq4gtgif-animation.gif
tumblr_m0bghkNMdF1r4vjk9o1_500.gif
giphy.gif
L86R9BVAQgS5imwDD0nB_Robbery%20Leave.gif
tumblr_nrg76bA3QU1r5rk9to4_r3_540.gif

Cos she's magnificent lol
Salma-Hayek-Will-Turn-You-Into-Her-Slave-In-The-Movie-From-Dusk-Till-Dawn.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_oeqlvxoA5p1rvon2g_500.gif
tumblr_mt11rfeYKj1spngbro1_400.gif
funny-duffy-duck-looney-toons-animated-gif-7.gif
tumblr_mp5v544fQn1qduh7lo1_500.gif

DeletedUser30317

Well I don't think we're remotely rimnoobs. We are an alliance that started late in the server, we don't go crazy on gold and have got to 8th place through sheer hard work, determination, excellent leadership and also through the efforts of our players. But hey ho - what do I know, a noob who has been playing and leading big alliances since 2011. If Internets wants to be Invicta biased on this external forum, may I suggest he joins them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well I don't think we're remotely rimnoobs. We are an alliance that started late in the server, we don't go crazy on gold and have got to 8th place through sheer hard work, determination, excellent leadership and also through the efforts of our players. But hey ho - what do I know, a noob who has been playing and leading big alliances since 2011. If Internets wants to be Invicta biased on this external forum, may I suggest he joins them?

AAAHH my eyes must be dreaming to see Jill here now after so many years :eek:

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
I'll keep it short and sweet without all the snarky comments or predictions based upon much vaunted expertise that so many claim to have. But then, who am I...... just a no one that hasnt been playing very long, right?

1 INVICTA - Swim
2 Who Cares - Float
3 Written In Blood - Swim
4 Nocturnos - Swim
5 Rogue Traders - Swim
6 The Magnificent Ones - Float
7 Tree hugging hippies. - Float
8 Black Dawn. - Float
9 THE EVIL EMPIRE - Sink
10 New Chosen Toons - Float
11 Southern Coalition - Float
12 BLOOD HELLRAISERS - Swim
13 AMICI VETERES - Float
14 Vesperum - Swim
15 The border Reivers (Reavers) - Sink

Last edited:

DeletedUser21560

I'll keep it short and sweet without all the snarky comments or predictions based upon much vaunted expertise that so many claim to have. But then, who am I...... just a no one that hasnt been playing very long, right?

1 INVICTA - Swim
2 Who Cares - Float
3 Written In Blood - Swim
4 Nocturnos - Swim
5 Rogue Traders - Swim
6 The Magnificent Ones - Float
7 Tree hugging hippies. - Float
8 Black Dawn. - Float
9 THE EVIL EMPIRE - Sink
10 New Chosen Toons - Float
11 Southern Coalition - Float
12 BLOOD HELLRAISERS - Swim
13 AMICI VETERES - Float
14 Vesperum - Swim
15 The border Reivers (Reavers) - Sink

Wait u give WC a float but let Invictas Rogue traders swim?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser18317

anyone care to do a top 12 as if gold was not around, it would be interesting to see everyone still had same thoughts without gold as we know we have some heavy golders in this world.

because if i done a top 12 at minute it wouldn't be invicta swim, id change that for

1# invicta = all got money :D

DeletedUser50245

anyone care to do a top 12 as if gold was not around, it would be interesting to see everyone still had same thoughts without gold as we know we have some heavy golders in this world.

because if i done a top 12 at minute it wouldn't be invicta swim, id change that for

1# invicta = all got money :D
True, some are heavy gold users ... only some, let me emphasize that ... and i accept the challenge if all alliances, except RT are not obsessed with defeating Invicta ...
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
... in short, a top 12 without gold and a free for all world (where everyone is fighting everyone) lol ... let's see who's in top
smiley_emoticons_seb_zunge.gif

mats25

Phrourach
it is so wrong to show with fingers where the golders are
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
...golden boys and girls are in every alliance
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
...childish or just stupid to think only few golders are in this world...i havent any takeover, till now, where walls get up in some minutes
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
...and i do not mantion names or alliances where collected some cityes
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
...uhuhh...
so meny crybabes
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
here, who acts the same way, but shouting to others
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
...blabla bla....
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

never used so meny smilies before...mabe golders can use them in grepolis via gold...noooot..this not help in game so lets gold, no problem to me.

DeletedUser49104

Spoken like a true golder :D Lol sorry, just can't help but be that guy!!!!!! lol

DeletedUser40620

My first ever Top 12 .... it is biased

1 Invicta .... Lots of people I admire and respect, expect them to be crowned but hopefully not without a fight

2 Who Cares .... I do for one, got to be rated as the "Hard as nails" alliance of this world

3 WIB .... Not had any dealings with them but you don't get as far as they have without some excellent strategy and effort

4 Nocturnos ..... Would be ranked higher if they could stand the daylight :)

5 Rogue traders .... A rogue retail empire? LOL make sure you keep your receipts as refunds are rare

6 TMO (1 through 273) ..... Conglomerate makes for a solid base (The next big premade?)

7 Tree Huggers ..... From 0 to 7 in a matter of months, I was so impressed I joined :)

8 Black Dawn ..... Day must start with Dawn, so many worlds unfortunately this one has reached dusk

9 NCT ..... "Hi Font" :) but in the words of Elmer Fudd "Dddd ddd dd dats all folks"

10 Blood Hellraisers .... perhaps written in stone ? have heard of blood brothers why not sisters too? :)

11 Southern Coalition ..... The definition is truly apt, and proven, but also by definition temporary. That would be shame :(

12 Amici Veteres ..... old friends, romans and countrymen, lend me your birs (Damn good friends to have)

Honorable mentions

Border Reivers ..... The next generation of players, some of these guys will go far.

The Evil Empire ..... An extraordinary story, comparable in parts to a very famous title by Mary Shelley. A monster is only a monster by the opinion of the majority.

Sinks and swims are irrelevant so close to WW