Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
But in fairness, as you have never taken a city from an enemy (un-associated), your commenting on the victories nocturnos have had and trying to demean kanar4eto is somewhat laughable

As are your own claims of greatness after running and hiding in VM every time you come under attack. Not just on this world. On all worlds. Not to mention your nuanced ability to betray those that place trust in you. A true inspiration to no one. Lol. But hey, you get a gold star for effort. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser48639

As are your own claims of greatness after running and hiding in VM every time you come under attack. Not just on this world. On all worlds. Not to mention your nuanced ability to betray those that place trust in you. A true inspiration to no one. Lol. But hey, you get a gold star for effort. ;)
I do feel I have the obligation to step in here. I've only been playing with Neil for one world but the claims you have made I personally find invalid at least for the time I have known him.

You argued yourself in the top 10: anyone that is still around now either hasn't died of boredom or keeps playing despite being whipped constantly. What I also notice is that while you applaud everyone in your official top 10, once someone starts trash talking you lose that (ostensibly) ivory tower temper and start getting dirty yourself. Why not let it slide? Someone insults you, so what? I was impressed by your ability to put bias aside in the top 10, so please do not get involved with heated arguments that no one can win yourself (this rule counts for everyone).

Neil has always been supportive and the fact that he is still around despite being treated as chopped liver for most of the world (no offense Neil), is remarkable. Now that he serves as the founder of THH he has managed to get a big mess together and make it work. You cannot fathom how disorganized THH used to be. He changed that for the most part. In that respect, he has definitely not betrayed anyone's trust.

He's a very supportive player who sacrifices his own gain for the rest (as any leader should do), in that aspect he cannot be criticized I find.

DeletedUser49104

I'd love an example of this! under this UN.... byliss - stayed until after ww had finished, hermonassa - got crown, left after ww. sinope - basically the whole alliance got rimmed before i left, kasmenai and taras - left both at same time and which started a year long stay away from grep - informed my alliances of my problems and let them know exactly how long my vm had so they could organise and prep for taking the cities effectively as soon as it dropped rather than just drop inactive or ghost and "betray them".

Guess i was never attacked in byliss or herm or sinope? and i can assure you kasmenai was going very well when i had to go and was hardly ever attacked there....

Also if you could quote my claim of greatness that would be appreciated, fairly sure the only reason i commented was your need to comment the way you did with kanar4eto.

DeletedUser46130

Shaz go and take your trash talk somewhere else, everyone is sick of you and your attempt at mind games, Only myself and Tim and Karlo know what went on in Abdera and Golgi, so go and talk to someone who cares to listen because most dont care what you spout anymore
Now i don't think you, Tim and Karlo are the ONLY ones that know :D

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Well done to invicta on winning the pyramid wonder.
Its been a Adrenaline fun filled few days . pushing hard, ,I cant fault my Bloods, they gave it there all.
But cant take away the win on that wonder by Invicta , congrats guys
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Last edited:

Silver Witch

Strategos
Thanks Ruthie - your efforts have made several very close. Well done to the blood team for such a close run race on that one. We stressed all the way to the finish.

DeletedUser55219

We didnt run to nobody to get crowns in any world ,we were asked to join to help get the win. We never approached anyone . I wish people would learn the facts before they just throw out all the gossip they hear.
Like martin said , with out WC and TEE and the Turks ghosting or running to you and then dropping out , you wouldnt have those cities in 45.
Dont paint everyone the same.
People listen to idle gossip instead making there own mind up.
For your information myself and Jim were asked by the founders in EN to bring bloods over to help gain the win so before you get to grand, maybe you should ask them, why, seeing as you see us as a rubbish alliance or are you questioning there judgement too.

Wait, wait, wait.

You make it sound like WC and Turks ghosted for random external reasons.

WC and Turks ghosted because Rogue Traders and INVICTA destroyed them within 24 hours. Going by when their VMs started kicking in, they had accepted complete defeat within 12 hours.

The opportunity to expand south was entirely the result of game play and successful operations once the Toons had been evicted from O44 and the NAP with Nocturnos firmly established. O44 and the advance into O45 was cleared and secured through gameplay which forced people out, not by random chance.

DeletedUser55677

Hohoo RT destroyed Turks ... You sent me 30 attacks and you did not even get revolt . This is a little funny.

We were already 15-20 people but we tried to fight against all of you .

Some of us were in VM ( gench,soloturk,me) and you have hunted the rest of you at that time . Actually made it invicta . Because rt only collects the remaining ones :)

I do not understand why you play this game. ( Rogue Traders-Alcoholocaust-Nocturnos ) Like invictan's lower alliances

Wait, wait, wait.

You make it sound like WC and Turks ghosted for random external reasons.

WC and Turks ghosted because Rogue Traders and INVICTA destroyed them within 24 hours. Going by when their VMs started kicking in, they had accepted complete defeat within 12 hours.

The opportunity to expand south was entirely the result of game play and successful operations once the Toons had been evicted from O44 and the NAP with Nocturnos firmly established. O44 and the advance into O45 was cleared and secured through gameplay which forced people out, not by random chance.

DeletedUser24285

Sad world really, a one horse race with nobody able or willing to offer a serious challenge. In a WW world you cannot let one alliance get such a points lead without organizing some contender competition .

Tribute to Invicta though for a diplomatic triumph - you got the players you needed when you needed them.

DeletedUser55219

Hohoo RT destroyed Turks ... You sent me 30 attacks and you did not even get revolt . This is a little funny.

Some of us were in VM ( gench,soloturk,me) and you have hunted the rest of you at that time . Actually made it invicta . Because rt only collects the remaining ones :)

Those are contradictory statements, either you were already in VM or you were forced into VM. We all know its that you were forced to flee. Not sure who you are trying to fool.

We were already 15-20 people but we tried to fight against all of you .

I do not understand why you play this game. ( Rogue Traders-Alcoholocaust-Nocturnos ) Like invictan's lower alliances

Perhaps you should reconsider those two statements together. They are two sides of the same coin.

You're never going to defend a position at the centre of the game world with a small number of players and no allies. Forming diplomatic ties is a core strategy of the game. That's something you really need to understand before you will see why it ended as it did.

DeletedUser32254

Somebody foretold this exact thing many moons ago. I wonder who that was?

Players, Inv won this world a couple months in.

DeletedUser49104

Ok so basically we have all worked out Invicta will eventually win the world (maybe April 30th ish lol) so it's quite a simple top 12, unlikely many alliances will be fully rimmed in the mean time

Meee lol. although they are slacking on the foretold date :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55677

You can imagine you playing well by hiding behind someone . You can fool yourself by saying it is diplomacy .

Our game understanding and pleasure are very different. What can I say . So you should actually continue to fool yourself

Those are contradictory statements, either you were already in VM or you were forced into VM. We all know its that you were forced to flee. Not sure who you are trying to fool.

Perhaps you should reconsider those two statements together. They are two sides of the same coin.

You're never going to defend a position at the centre of the game world with a small number of players and no allies. Forming diplomatic ties is a core strategy of the game. That's something you really need to understand before you will see why it ended as it did.

DeletedUser54239

friend,
pls go to history , atleast my history ....
rt and invicta were one team from starting, i and some more players shifted to invicta and we started expanding towards oc 64,55 ..
we all focused from begining to clear our core oc 54 for wonders...
oc 44 to clear from enemies and oc 55,45,64 for expansion...
only fools not admiring the defeat or excepting the reality...
TEE was the most strongest team and with some cheatings they could easily won this world...
one and only reason of their exit was proper time for op/s on them. its war game and all fair means are exceptable...
new year event was the bad period for their activity and we killed them in that 2 weeks time and let them leave this server...
WC were over confidence and egoistic team with poor leadership ... leaders ran away leaving players disappointed...
bloods good team , led the fight but except ruthie i cant say that i can make a list of players who can have a respect from my side...
a lots of kids throwing garbage in frustration...

from day one , it was planned to win this world, no unfair means (not allowed by grepolis) were used , we got a lot of bad comments but its a ppart of game....

we had given our contribution to win this world , we had done it in style...

*** note - i dont care on comments of players and messages where they blame some foolish things...
open eyes and go to stats that will clear all ...

players of invicta who wanted crowns are in 60 member team now, players in invicta 2 and rt who played here for fun and helped us , had done equally jod for this win..

thanks and have fun all grepolis friends...