Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim (RIM)

DeletedUser53652

Since the forums did seem quite inactive compared to those on other servers i decided to make a top 12 for the rim , since i have nothing else to do. I will be making a top 12 every 3-4 days for ocean 63, but if anyone wants to post a top 12 for their rim ocean or for their opinion , go ahead ! ;)

Remember i'm doing this out of boredom so don't criticise my "work" to harshly :p Also remember this is my own OPINION , whatever i say may not be true .. so don't hold grudges for it.

OCEAN 63 - TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

1. Sauroter - SWIM

Sauroter seem to be the logical alliance in the ocean, recruiting members with experience and high average points, with them being ranked #1 in the ocean and having a high average points in the ocean , we can conclusively tell they have picked up the fast growing members, being a rim ocean and ranked #42 in total is not bad , and to back that up they are rank #42 in fighting , proving that they are worth their weight. Seems like they have an "enemy" (
The G.O.D's) who are in the ocean , which will prove a challenge and if they manage to overcome this obstacle .... surely they will dominate the ocean ?​

2. The G.O.D. II - SINK

Being the second alliance of the "MRA" , and being higher ranked that the main alliance in their supposedly "main" ocean, its highly unlikely this group will survive, after a few weeks the inactives will surely be kicked and the alliance will slim down , after having one main alliance and two academies. The alliance is full of inexperienced willing to give grepolis a go (Good enough for me) but how will this prove for them to beat sauroters ? Which they have marked as enemies​

3. The G.O.D. - FLOAT

The alliance may have many academies but the main alliance is pretty solid , they have the highest average point per city in the ocean, 400 points more than Sauroter and are ranked #30 in total showing that the alliance may be slightly spread out , this may prove difficult for communication and how to respond when help is needed. This alliance does not have a skype messaging room​

4. The Outcasts - FLOAT

This alliance is alright, they seem to have kept their cool and kept under the radar ... this may prove useful to them during times of the alliance wars, with an odd 31 members (around 20 being active) it seems possible that they can take control of the ocean, however time will tell as we do not know if they make enemies or pact their way through.​

5. The Hellenic League- FLOAT or maybe SWIM

The alliance seems to have a great mind set behind it , looking at their diplomatic schemes and how they can turn one against another , they seem to be udner the radar like "the outcasts" and only time will tell whether they are main competitors for the ocean , I personally hope to see something from them.​

6. The Devils from Ohara - SINK

Having attempted to pact with any alliance , they seem to have established a weak connection to the ocean , whilst not being in the alliance i believe that co-operation between members maybe an issue , even with such low numbers ... however they seem to have some top players in the ocean who could prove me wrong and may prove dominant ... again only time can tell​

7. The STINGERS - Sink if lucky FLOAT

I was told by the alliance that they wanted to lay low and avoid any fighting at all costs, the mentality of the team is pretty small as they are too scared to get into a fight, they seem to have one of the lowest AVG points in the top 12 rankings , yet i believe all of the players are active ~(or so it seems ) so based on a few decisions they can stay under the radar or get involved in wars.​

8. The G.O.D. III - SAME AS "The G.O.D. II"

9. Life on the Rim - FLOAT

Having been a small alliance (i have not made contact with them) , they seem to have a high AVG point per city comapred to the rest of the alliances in the ocean , however by having most of their players in other oceans it is highly unlikely that ocean 63 will become their main oceans , the player will probably move into their alliance oceans , however only time will tell.​

10. Screwballs - SINK

Honestly, i think this alliance is completely clueless, they have no idea what they are doing with one player leading a bunch of slow growing players , i believe the alliance will DEFINITELY crumble , but hey ... i could be wrong eh ?​

11. 1973 Spartans - Completely the same as above (screwballs) ^^ SINK

12. Storming Nations - SINK

Sister alliance of a top 10 alliance in total, the alliance looks pretty well structured, have active players, and seems to have good stats overall .... however there is one problem , only two of their players in the ocean it is sure for them to be migrating into their alliances main ocean , soon they will be gone from Ocean 63 , but with the joint highest average points , maybe they can decide to grow into the ocean ?​

Thanks if you guys bothered to read this till the end , it did take a bit of time ... so a +rep would be great ! hehe

IRGR8RU

Phrourach
Appreciate the kind comments about our alliance. While based in O53 yes we have members in O63 and will use the border between the 2 Oceans as our base o operations. We continue to look for active players with a strong TEAM commitment. Though we have been asked to pact with many of the alliances in the Rim Top 10 we have chosen to stand alone so we can see who is an MRA and who is a serious contender. Any players who wish to join just send an invite request.:)

DeletedUser

Quite a good assessment as things are and it will be interesting who takes the step up to join the major players in the ocean.

DeletedUser53652

Right ? I guess we will have to wait till everyone's beginners protection runs out

DeletedUser44027

I'm on the stingers base island... They keep attack me with swords and archers :(

DeletedUser42043

A nice overall work on this assessment rock ;)
Just a few things I don't agree with though hehe

And it's mainly about the G.O.D., which in my opinion has the best potential of any alliance in the rim :D (dangerous statement there xD anyone who wants to butt in feel free)

To understand the G.O.D., one must first understand the structure of it:

This is the roster of G.O.D.
Code:
[b]The G.O.D.[/b] (1/1)
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td]1.[/td][td][b]SIR NOOBSALOT[/b][/td][td]29959 points[/td][td]7 cities[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2.[/td][td][b]Rizzlah[/b][/td][td]13906 points[/td][td]4 cities[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]3.[/td][td][b]RAVEN-LORD[/b][/td][td]12080 points[/td][td]4 cities[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]4.[/td][td][b]Tangy Tom[/b][/td][td]6107 points[/td][td]3 cities[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]5.[/td][td][b]Willboss[/b][/td][td]4276 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]6.[/td][td][b]Celurien[/b][/td][td]3643 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]7.[/td][td][b]Milkx123[/b][/td][td]3600 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]8.[/td][td][b]O SPARTIATIS[/b][/td][td]3522 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]9.[/td][td][b]Donkeydonk[/b][/td][td]3325 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]10.[/td][td][b]spiritualwarrior[/b][/td][td]3158 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11.[/td][td][b]Loman Luke[/b][/td][td]3055 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12.[/td][td][b]Shuburte[/b][/td][td]3006 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]13.[/td][td][b]Jimmy The Little[/b][/td][td]2815 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]14.[/td][td][b]magelous[/b][/td][td]2794 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]15.[/td][td][b]UnDo[/b][/td][td]2786 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]16.[/td][td][b]pavle21[/b][/td][td]2746 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]17.[/td][td][b]nikp[/b][/td][td]2686 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]18.[/td][td][b]sausekay[/b][/td][td]2554 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]19.[/td][td][b]parslad[/b][/td][td]2499 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]20.[/td][td][b]Kaynesia[/b][/td][td]2355 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]21.[/td][td][b]myco1[/b][/td][td]2165 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]22.[/td][td][b]Munzo[/b][/td][td]2128 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]23.[/td][td][b]chrisclamp[/b][/td][td]2039 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]24.[/td][td][b]God is One[/b][/td][td]1708 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]25.[/td][td][b]heroes86[/b][/td][td]1638 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]26.[/td][td][b]lancelotd100[/b][/td][td]1608 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[/table]
Code:
[b]TheG.O.D.II[/b] (1/1)
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td]1.[/td][td][b]King Soos[/b][/td][td]7001 points[/td][td]3 cities[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2.[/td][td][b]TexanRedneck[/b][/td][td]2589 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]3.[/td][td][b]Amserl[/b][/td][td]2529 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]4.[/td][td][b]ad2326[/b][/td][td]2456 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]5.[/td][td][b]eiupanther[/b][/td][td]2319 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]6.[/td][td][b]senior duffus[/b][/td][td]2269 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]7.[/td][td][b]kaykayframes[/b][/td][td]2178 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]8.[/td][td][b]flaffkin[/b][/td][td]2164 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]9.[/td][td][b]*Aydin*[/b][/td][td]2155 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]10.[/td][td][b]Peponis[/b][/td][td]2122 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11.[/td][td][b]Gandermes[/b][/td][td]2117 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12.[/td][td][b]nemsis1977[/b][/td][td]2114 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]13.[/td][td][b]Steered Osmaston[/b][/td][td]2107 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]14.[/td][td][b]destroyer of worlds...[/b][/td][td]2035 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]15.[/td][td][b]Jizzaloo[/b][/td][td]2034 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]16.[/td][td][b]vhyome13[/b][/td][td]2020 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]17.[/td][td][b]carrots4[/b][/td][td]1868 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]18.[/td][td][b]chingauwhoo[/b][/td][td]1856 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]19.[/td][td][b]Dracaena Slayer[/b][/td][td]1821 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]20.[/td][td][b]BadBoneLTD[/b][/td][td]1697 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]21.[/td][td][b]KingDwhite III[/b][/td][td]1675 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]22.[/td][td][b]elvenheart[/b][/td][td]1639 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]23.[/td][td][b]Trapagon[/b][/td][td]1606 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]24.[/td][td][b]Selunia[/b][/td][td]1588 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]25.[/td][td][b]doriapuella[/b][/td][td]1538 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]26.[/td][td][b]Sweedam[/b][/td][td]1449 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]27.[/td][td][b]Mosenator[/b][/td][td]1425 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]28.[/td][td][b]macho88[/b][/td][td]1419 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]29.[/td][td][b]Law0[/b][/td][td]1372 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]30.[/td][td][b]scottytweety[/b][/td][td]1301 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]31.[/td][td][b]Queen Delilah[/b][/td][td]1189 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]32.[/td][td][b]Sothmar[/b][/td][td]1141 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]33.[/td][td][b]MadDjay[/b][/td][td]1113 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]34.[/td][td][b]acumen[/b][/td][td]1031 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]35.[/td][td][b]Accredited[/b][/td][td]945 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[/table]
Code:
[b]TheG.O.D.III[/b] (1/1)
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td]1.[/td][td][b]Stevi G[/b][/td][td]3266 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2.[/td][td][b]pumpkin cheeks[/b][/td][td]1763 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]3.[/td][td][b]andrew3007[/b][/td][td]1761 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]4.[/td][td][b]ranger6600[/b][/td][td]1529 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]5.[/td][td][b]iulioh[/b][/td][td]1450 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]6.[/td][td][b]SK Blaze[/b][/td][td]1351 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]7.[/td][td][b]Myrstival[/b][/td][td]1241 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]8.[/td][td][b]SereneHolycross[/b][/td][td]1159 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]9.[/td][td][b]dzenan h.[/b][/td][td]1073 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]10.[/td][td][b]Forgeteg[/b][/td][td]995 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11.[/td][td][b]panzer gaming[/b][/td][td]851 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[/table]

As you will be able to see if you check their profiles, the first division consists primarily of veterans who know all the ropes and are simply getting conquest ready. You can already see that some of the members which were faster are doing immensely well, Sir Noobsalot even being ranked among the top ABP players last newspaper ;)
The other members are just now becoming conquest ready, and I'm sure we'll see a sudden increase of cities as finishing Sim mode to become conquest ready is always the turning point in all alliances

I'd like to point out that this part of the alliance is far from being what you call an "MRA", since it's only met two thirds of the cap, with 26 members, and all members are active, even if not actively communicating just yet. (I have a program installed that helps me see all inactive players so I know this for a fact hehe)

Now, the second division and third division starts to look like an MRA, and for all intents and purposes, it IS an MRA I guess. We were not very strict with the criteria, the only requirement being that the player needed to be active, willing to learn and cooperate.

But then I'd like to point out that, as long as all members are active and cooperative, there are only benefits to being an "MRA".
An MRA "Mass Recruiting Alliance" is usually given the connotation of an alliance that just recruits anyone, and as a result has inactive players or players that do not cooperate. However, in our case every single member of our alliance is active (at this very moment of writing this post I can see that all of our players have logged in at least once in the last hour)

Also, in terms of communication problems or bureaucracy issues between sister alliances, I'd like to point out that those only happen when alliances claim that there is a "Main alliance" and an "Academy alliance" (as well as the countless terms that are synonymous to it). In these cases, forums are also split and people actually feel like the two alliances are separate.

However, the G.O.D. is more like cheating in an alliance cap 35 world, so that we enjoy three times the alliance cap. We never refer to ourselves by division (I think everyone just kind of forgets about it, like they're meant to), and all forum tabs are merged so that it actually feels like the three "divisions" are one.
Having many members in an alliance is by no means a disadvantage (in fact, the opposite), having played in worlds with cap of 100 before.
Also, skype isn't necessary in a game such as Grepolis as long as everyone checks their phone apps or logs in regularly. In fact, of the 4 worlds I've been to I've never used skype, even shile in top 10 alliances.

That said, we do still have some communication issues, as Rock rightly pointed out, but due to some recent events, we've started working on those.. and I believe once everyone's finished simming their cities to the point where they are at conquering stage, we will forget that there ever was a stage in our alliance where the forums were relatively quiet :D

If it does turn out this way, and I strongly believe we will, we shall become a well oiled machine of war, with 100 members sending attacks everywhere hehe.

Yes, there are some inexperienced players, but I believe these players are the best part of this game. New players come in and open their eyes to the joy of conquering their first cities, to the joy of saving a friend in need, and to the fear and respect that a manticore nuke commands...

And we have many experienced veterans from many different worlds in our alliance who are proactively posting self-written tutorials and guides under the Guides tab of our forums, as well as many new players eager to learn and burning with excitement.

So I warn you all now: Beware those who are new and eager to learn, for if in our hearts reside the glowing coals and ashes of the past which show our love for Grepolis, in theirs reside the burning flames of fresh passion, and that can turn out to be very frightening indeed.

And with that, I end my assessment of my beloved G.O.D. (Yes, it may be a teeny bit biased, but only a bit ;) )

Code:
[b]Sauroter[/b] (1/1)
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td]1.[/td][td][b]gadzooks[/b][/td][td]11124 points[/td][td]3 cities[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]2.[/td][td][b]DriftlessKing[/b][/td][td]9546 points[/td][td]3 cities[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]3.[/td][td][b]AnaLuna[/b][/td][td]2879 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]4.[/td][td][b]Ballarack[/b][/td][td]2828 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]5.[/td][td][b]Kyris[/b][/td][td]2784 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]6.[/td][td][b]Second sight[/b][/td][td]2783 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]7.[/td][td][b]misteriy3333[/b][/td][td]2724 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]8.[/td][td][b]BranTheBuilder[/b][/td][td]2630 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]9.[/td][td][b]carlosmntdew[/b][/td][td]2497 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]10.[/td][td][b]Waywalker[/b][/td][td]2497 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]11.[/td][td][b]dendirk[/b][/td][td]2412 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]12.[/td][td][b]Nicomedus[/b][/td][td]2377 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]13.[/td][td][b]Cookieshop[/b][/td][td]2305 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]14.[/td][td][b]Peep6[/b][/td][td]2254 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]15.[/td][td][b]RealKevlar[/b][/td][td]2234 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]16.[/td][td][b]NikayCoco644[/b][/td][td]2191 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]17.[/td][td][b]2UGLY[/b][/td][td]2189 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]18.[/td][td][b]Privus[/b][/td][td]2142 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]19.[/td][td][b]unkljesse[/b][/td][td]2127 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]20.[/td][td][b]Winters Revenge[/b][/td][td]2022 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]21.[/td][td][b]aares1411[/b][/td][td]2006 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]22.[/td][td][b]XxMaggiexX[/b][/td][td]1994 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]23.[/td][td][b]aforlornpotato[/b][/td][td]1843 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]24.[/td][td][b]MJrules[/b][/td][td]1757 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]25.[/td][td][b]max 12345[/b][/td][td]1749 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]26.[/td][td][b]el11730[/b][/td][td]1613 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]27.[/td][td][b]moon4[/b][/td][td]1597 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]28.[/td][td][b]lovesperm[/b][/td][td]1576 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]29.[/td][td][b]jw123456[/b][/td][td]1549 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]30.[/td][td][b]NaiWhite[/b][/td][td]1526 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]31.[/td][td][b]chris.venturella[/b][/td][td]1486 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]32.[/td][td][b]tulus86[/b][/td][td]1396 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]33.[/td][td][b]antoni908[/b][/td][td]1192 points[/td][td]1 city[/td][/tr]
[/table]
I mean, let us be realistic ;)
If Gadzooks and DriftlessKing weren't there in that alliance.. would you still say this alliance had anything going for them?
I'm already farming some of their cities for BP and resources, without any repercussions ;)

Although I do want them to have some hope before their inevitable doom hehe..
I mean, someone's gotta build up all of my future cities, and it ain't gonna be me cuz I hate simming xD

Cheers,
Jizza

DeletedUser53652

I understand where you are coming from , but right now most people in the ocean are in Beginner's protection so ultimately we would have to see after it ends and that would ultimately take a few weeks , if you would like to make your own top 12 , short or long , feel free to post so we can see your opinion.

DeletedUser42043

I understand where you are coming from , but right now most people in the ocean are in Beginner's protection so ultimately we would have to see after it ends and that would ultimately take a few weeks , if you would like to make your own top 12 , short or long , feel free to post so we can see your opinion.

Indeed, indeed my friend :D although that up there pretty much is my opinion
I'd love to make a top 12, but it would have to be for either the entire world or another ocean

simply because.. (here goes) I don't think there is any contest in Ocean 63 tbh xD
G.O.D. will just overwhelm everything with the headstart in individual player strength as well as numerical advantage, and everything else will become food hehe

Well, we shall see quickly in the next few weeks, since at this stage of the game, rimming a player is just too easy ;)
So everyone, stay tuned! Things will get exciting in this battle for the rims!

DeletedUser44027

If not for sir noobs, where would GOD be? To call a member essential to an alliances success isn't nessesarily a bad thing, especially considering the cap is *cough* 35 *cough*. To consider Sauroter a two man army is also a mistake- there's experience all around. Next time you judge an alliance by its points, take a look at the map ;)

However, I'll grant you that there's a lot of inexperience, and plenty of players that are taking their first steps. Additionally, there hasn't been much aggression against GOD as of yet, and so I'd favour GOD in a direct confrontation. What I actually think will happen, however, is the experienced players in both alliances will see all the dead weight that both have and some new alliance will form in 63, unless GOD soley targets 63 alone and tries to establish a stronghold there.

DeletedUser53652

Exactly it would depend on whether G.O.D are too eager or not , it seems they have gone genuine "MRA" as selective as you may think they recruit anyone ... there isn't a skype chat , which most successful groups use !

P.s Dev what is your in game name ?

DeletedUser46315

So it's basically Sauro's experience vs Gods numbers? Do keep me updated I love a good war :D

DeletedUser44027

I mean, there's a good deal of experience and inexperience in both, Sauro just has smaller numbers but a more tightly packed core. I don't know if GOD has any threats in 64, either.
Don't know what GOD was thinking when they invited a player who was 5 hours besieged, though :p That'll be a nice first city.

DeletedUser42043

haha I may indeed have been a bit too harsh there ;)
But I couldn't help but be biased hehe (my alliance after all)

I've decided to clean up our forums and try to establish a proper set of communications, so we'll see how that goes
It's funny how I always end up doing forum work in every world I've been in
I do enjoy playing with BB codes though, so I don't mind :D

I disagree about skype being a necessity though :p I've seen many top alliances never use skype, though I do agree that conversation pretty much the most important thing in Grepolis (and what G.O.D. has to work on the most xD)

I think G.O.D. will indeed have members dropping out due to eventual inactivity (as is the case with most rim alliances), and after some internal takeovers we will become more streamlined

as to whether we'll end up merging with sauroter.. who knows? xD
If we do end up merging though, we'll need a new name
and I vote for the Sau R.O.D. (SauROD or saurod also works)

Pretty catchy name, isn't it?

DeletedUser42043

I mean, there's a good deal of experience and inexperience in both, Sauro just has smaller numbers but a more tightly packed core. I don't know if GOD has any threats in 64, either.
Don't know what GOD was thinking when they invited a player who was 5 hours besieged, though :p That'll be a nice first city.
Have to agree with you there..
But the player already knew he was going to start over :p I wish him luck, and we'll be helping of course
but yep score is 1:0 for now

sure thing pony :D

DeletedUser46315

Most pre WW alliances have that it seems. The main core of players and the few casual lesser experienced guys. I wonder which one I am hm..

Thanks Jism.

Edit: fun fact just realized my alliance rimmed somebody who is now a member of Sauroter :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42043

Haha so you're in my area somewhere?
I wonder who you might be.. xD

DeletedUser31618

nice Sink or Swim Rock.Lee :) +1 rep

i know few of the G.O.D players and must admit some of them are really strong, but can't understand the II and the III ... let's see :)

DeletedUser53652

Thanks casper

War is currently :

Sauroter - 1 : 0 - G.O.D

DeletedUser15834

wouldnt really call it a war yet considering only half a dozen players combined between all the alliances mentioned are at conquest yet and they are pretty much separated from each other.
Its more like sparring and area consolidation.
Will be a couple more months before you could consider it a war.