Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser

Already making this thread. I'll update this post and analyze alliances.

These were the day 1 standings:
Based on what I saw when I woke up:

1. Tank ~ swimming against current, they held the top spot pretty much ever since the world opened, there's always a stigma to the alliance that is number one in the world before anybody else, it's too early to determine much how they'll perform, but I do see some experienced players on their alliance, this looks interesting

2. TBC. ~ swimming against current, these guys also were one of the earliest formed alliances in the world, I spoke with PrettyMaria who happens to be on that alliance but as she won't be here long, because of that the threat level has been decreased significantly lol, anyway I'd like to see how long these guys will stay up here in the standings

3. No Name Yet ~ swim , Naji's premade, saw these guys in Katane, they do really well

4. Ocean's Veterans ~ IDK, too early to say how these guys will do

5. Affinity ~ swim, alliance profile suggests they are serious

6. No name yet 2 ~ swim, lol dat sister alliance

7. Undecided ~ as the name suggests I'm also undecided what to say, too early to say sink or swim

8. Pasty Empire ~ sink

9. The descendants ~ IDK

10. Monkey Business ~ IDK

11. White Rabbit ~ Swim, I recognize some of the players off the bat

12. Here Comes Trouble ~ swim, yes I do believe they will cause trouble, as funny as their profile is they are experienced, I recognized one of their players from Actium

Anyway this was typed up quick but hey it's just a quick examination.
Day 2 standings coming tomorrow when I wake up!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see the world has opened :) Are there 12 alliances yet? xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51005

Just seen the alliance Gold Collectors. As they are past REPO players I see them swimming

DeletedUser46838

I just joined the world but am not building anything. Seems pretty interesting. I don't see Final Boss in the world just yet. I'm assuming they are going to wait a little just to let everyone get a head start.

Another observation is that many of the alliances on here have the world "carphi" in them.

Ill give more observations soon

DeletedUser

I just seen Naji's premade. They had to create 2 separate alliances.

DeletedUser51219

Hey DOT I remember seeing you from us47. Is there any pre-made alliances at all?

DeletedUser48393

etc etc. my buddies and whatnot are in 44/45. I'm stuck in 54 as a lowly member jk jk.
I never understood the big deal about top 12 sink/swim really.

DeletedUser17088

top 12 sink or swim is pretty much gospel

whatever is written in this thread is factual

DeletedUser43011

Did I rim you?

Pahahahahaha you rim someone! lololol, this just made my day DoT.

DeletedUser

Based on what I saw when I woke up:

1. Tank ~ swimming against current, they held the top spot pretty much ever since the world opened, there's always a stigma to the alliance that is number one in the world before anybody else, it's too early to determine much how they'll perform, but I do see some experienced players on their alliance, this looks interesting

2. TBC. ~ swimming against current, these guys also were one of the earliest formed alliances in the world, I spoke with PrettyMaria who happens to be on that alliance but as she won't be here long, because of that the threat level has been decreased significantly lol, anyway I'd like to see how long these guys will stay up here in the standings

3. No Name Yet ~ swim , Naji's premade, saw these guys in Katane, they do really well

4. Ocean's Veterans ~ IDK, too early to say how these guys will do

5. Affinity ~ swim, alliance profile suggests they are serious

6. No name yet 2 ~ swim, lol dat sister alliance

7. Undecided ~ as the name suggests I'm also undecided what to say, too early to say sink or swim

8. Pasty Empire ~ sink

9. The descendants ~ IDK

10. Monkey Business ~ IDK

11. White Rabbit ~ Swim, I recognize some of the players off the bat

12. Here Comes Trouble ~ swim, yes I do believe they will cause trouble, as funny as their profile is they are experienced, I recognized one of their players from Actium

Anyway this was typed up quick but hey it's just a quick examination.