Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser

@ProtheticHead have you had a chance yet to look at the other alliances who aren't top 12 to see if any of them might deserve an honorable mention here for future outlooks as maybe making it into the top 12? I've seen it done in these top 12 sink or swim threads in other worlds and since it is said among us Grepo Vets that what is said here is fact, am curious to hear your thoughts on some of the alliances who aren't in the top 12 right now.

DeletedUser32496

like Freedom Fighter alliance would be a good suggestion to above comment

DeletedUser

@Cbenney, yeah that would be one of those alliances I mentioned, also Reaper Assassins, Silent Assassins, Shadow Assassins, Lone Wolf, wolf pack... basically I'm curious to see if any of the Ranks 13 to 50 alliances deserve an honorable mention at this point even though it is still early on in the world. I find the honorable mention part of the Sink or Swim threads to be rather interesting because it is like a who's who of up and comers in the world.

Apparently a lot of us are Assassins happy lol I am one of the Founders in one of the above mentioned alliances, won't say which one though. :) Although some of you may have already figured it out lol.

DeletedUser43558

I'm curious why you chose some of those. What's so good about Shadow Assassins, Reaper Assassins and wolf pack?

DeletedUser51376

Wolf Pack sent us a random pact request. No message, No nothing. Just the usual.

I would't mention them but.. :)

DeletedUser

@bilbo5 I have heard of wolf pack in other worlds and wondered what their likelihood of survival is here and if they are even the same wolf pack others have talked about previously. Shadow Assassins is a new one to me and some times new alliances will surprise you. As for Reaper Assassins, they are experienced players who work well together as one unit, a family of sorts, and one of their founders has been playing since the first Gen worlds but took a hiatus from the game after playing a second gen world due to real life responsibilities that resulted in them not being quite as active as they were when they first started. I heard they started back up in Bhrytos, then chose to co-found the alliance in Carphi, and they were a pretty decent player when they first played. Regardless of that one founder though, I have heard that they have played in other worlds together. I'd be interested to see what is thought about their chances.

But I just grabbed those names off the top of my head and from memory as they were the first to come to mind and were the ones that apparently stuck out to me. But I'm curious about all of the alliances ranked 13 to 50, not just the ones I mentioned by name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51005

Hopefully it'll be hell once BP ends and we see who is actually strong. I see that Wheredevil is on this world

DeletedUser

Yeah well I heard you got pummeled in Bhrytos King and fled like a little girl. Guess BOB wasn't as good of an alliance as you thought haha :) I told you and your over-sized ego that I'd be the last one standing you spying traitorous little worm.

DeletedUser16633

why dont you do a 1 -> 50 list your self then seens you have so much info to share?

DeletedUser37441

Eagle would you please be so kind to leave my alliance alone, thank you.

DeletedUser

Hey drb why don't you stop trying to poach my members which goes against the NAP we have and is an act of war not to mention telling my players something you know nothing about by the way, which is our leadership's capability. Just because you guys think something based off of assumptions doesn't make it true. And I wasn't taking a stab at your alliance either as you darn well know. I simply asked out of curiosity and your alliance was one I remembered by name, that was it.

As to who wants the 1-50, I don't have that much info on everyone in game thanks. the only reason why I know so much about Reaper Assassins is because I'm the founder I mentioned if any of you had bothered to look in game, you would have figured that out by now. I was curious to see what Prosthetichead had to say because rumor is he's one of the best at the Sink or Swim lists. I don't make judgments or predictions about other alliances because they tend to get all mad at me when I'm right and I'm usually always right.

DeletedUser51376

Hey drb why don't you stop trying to poach my members which goes against the NAP we have and is an act of war not to mention telling my players something you know nothing about by the way, which is our leadership's capability. Just because you guys think something based off of assumptions doesn't make it true. And I wasn't taking a stab at your alliance either as you darn well know. I simply asked out of curiosity and your alliance was one I remembered by name, that was it.

As to who wants the 1-50, I don't have that much info on everyone in game thanks. the only reason why I know so much about Reaper Assassins is because I'm the founder I mentioned if any of you had bothered to look in game, you would have figured that out by now. I was curious to see what Prosthetichead had to say because rumor is he's one of the best at the Sink or Swim lists. I don't make judgments or predictions about other alliances because they tend to get all mad at me when I'm right and I'm usually always right.

uuu..
I can already sense what this will lead to in 37 hours :)

DeletedUser32496

Chill out we are not even out of BP yet and if your already have a nap might want to re-look into that if your having problems already.
Just some advice.

DeletedUser37441

She asked to possibly be our sister alliance, which I turned down, she was then pushing for a pact and I just told her that we can have a nap to keep her happy

DeletedUser25589

How are people starting wars before BP's up?

Get_252520Along.jpg