Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser51005

Haha I can tell who will be attacked first. An alliance which is already looking for pacts and NAP is gunna fall apart a week out of BP

DeletedUser43011

1 day into the world and already Napping #nOObs

Also question:

How can you break a NAP in BP ???

Double nOObs

DeletedUser51005

Aye I can already tell that Repear assassins will be sinking like a lead balloon

DeletedUser43011

Wheres the popcorn

DeletedUser

lol to be honest so am I drb... haven't had a chance to blow off steam like this in a good long while and King has had it coming for quite some time. You just happened to make me angry enough to go hulk on you... but now that I've ranted I'm good. But I'll still take your cities.

DeletedUser25589

I can't believe that a war has been declared while everyone is still in BP....
This is fantastic :D

Pass the popcorn, Fletch. :D

DeletedUser

tut tut tut drb, I have dropped the matter per a mutual friend's request, please do the same.

DeletedUser17088

i think the worst reason would be

" i have dropped the matter per a freak orange soda accident, keenan and kel didnt make it"

DeletedUser39190

Also, i think it is way too easly for top 12 to have 6 pages of replies, half the alliances are going to sink in the next week or so. Especially anyone already making NAPs xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Day 2 standings:
1. Tank
2. No Name Yet
3. TBC.
4. Oceans Veterans
5. The Heroes
6. Pasty Empire
7. The Originals
8. Affinity
9. No Name Yet 2
10. Undecided
11. The Descendants
12. White Rabbit

The key thing to note is that Here Comes Trouble is no longer in the top 12 but in most cases the alliances with the highest averages and the ability to still recruit members generally end up being one of the top alliances. I think they have potential. However as the game progresses player points don't mean anything... It's the ability to be agressive with abp's/dbp's, but in the earlier stages player points is a damn good indicator of player activity and also a good indicator who uses the most gold.

DeletedUser46838

Special recognition to No Safe Words as they seem pretty cool