Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

Coxwana

Phrourach
Top 12

Top 12 on day 1 is ridiculous, are you going to update daily for rest of server?
And to see pacts, NAPS, and diplomacy before BP even ends is madness. And we see a war starting here already.
Like every world, there is tough talk and dribbling from mouths. Every world there are MRA's that sit top 12 until the server realizes they can't play and eats them until they disband/dissolve.

Come on guys, let's see how it plays out before making idiotic predictions, especially with no facts/numbers to back them up.

Some of the predictions will come back to bite you on the.............

Last edited:

DeletedUser10962

Top 12 on day 1 is ridiculous, are you going to update daily for rest of server?
And to see pacts, NAPS, and diplomacy before BP even ends is madness. And we see a war starting here already.
Like every world, there is tough talk and dribbling from mouths. Every world there are MRA's that sit top 12 until the server realizes they can't play and eats them until they disband/dissolve.

Come on guys, let's see how it plays out before making idiotic predictions, especially with no facts/numbers to back them up.

Some of the predictions will come back to bite you on the.............

It's almost like there's not much to do between 5 min clicks....

Coxwana

Phrourach
Hahaha. I agree. It'll be interesting to see if those running the mouth will still be here at servers end. The peanut gallery usually gets found out early.

Game play should be the only resume a player has, not some other player talking tough. I prefer to let my play do the talking. But it's amusing to see the useless/pointless diatribe being thrown around.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
but top 12 sink or swim is the only way us forum usuals will get our daily post addicition to cease while we farm farming villages on our phone with the other hand kek

DeletedUser17088

and also, how else will we know how the server plays out? I need to know our fate!

DeletedUser44194

Top 12 on 14th september, (BP day)

1 Unwritten Legacy 71128 40 1778 (Seem a legit premade, maybe future rival to Eviction Notice) - Swim
2 TANK 70467 38 1854 Could be another premade - Swim
3 THE SACRED BAND 64017 39 1641 - Float, for a while, with the right pacts, could survive for a while
4 The Heroes 59687 40 1492 - Sink, the late joiners to the worlds Ocean
5 OCEANS VETERANS 58846 37 1590 - (Another one, time for an identity change guys) Float, need the right pacts
6 Silent Assassins 57318 38 1508 - Sink
7 The Originals 55872 40 1397 - Sink (probably spamming everyone with pact requests)
8 Affinity 55019 32 1719 - Swim
9 Relentless 53445 36 1485 - Sink
10 Undecided 53074 35 1516 (decide already) - Sink
11 Unwritten.Legacy 51379 32 1606 (would love to see a sister Alliance explode) - Float, easy ride for the time being.
12 Zombie Sharks 51149 32 1598 - Swim, difficult Ocean, nice Point average, could be dark horses, need a good pact!

Used Float as it may be deemed a little to early for the predictions, thats what the above are... Predictions.. Chill!

DeletedUser51376

Spiderpigg I mostly agree with your list.
I wanna make one too but I think I will wait with it until alliances start attacking around more.
Maybe tonight or tommorow night I will make a top 12 list! :)

DeletedUser17088

zero+wing0.5.jpg

DeletedUser43011

Give it a few days and the world will see who came to play for keeps and who engages mouth before brain.

DeletedUser

Joining

It seems like, from what the majority of you guys are saying, that we shouldnt even be joining alliances till everything sets itslef. Is this what you recommend? Or? Cause atm its kinda hard to decide who to join.

DeletedUser42565

its best to team up with somebody if not you have no one to help you out, and become an easier target.

DeletedUser49244

#7 on your list was Undecided, it has been renamed to Rising Tide.

DeletedUser51005

Relentless seems to be a fairly aggressive alliance though I do smell gold users