Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser50935

Just going to point out an example. Back on Gamma Grepohugs / serpentine medea were never top of the leaderboards. Hell they were ranked around 5th/6th untill about half a year had gone by. For the entire time though they were the undisputed best in gamma and hell, ended up winning the world as well. i say this cos its pretty much the same for UL and FB, they will be the smaller alliance for a while due to the MRA tendacies of SICK but they will always be considered better

And btw the only ranking that really matters in this game is your battle stats. Anyone can sim city and build but its the good players that go about and kill their enemies and when i look at the top alliance ABP stats what do i see? UL and FB are dominating with no real competition. So sure sick can say they are the best simmers but UL and FB are still leagues better and hell, based on their ABP i would say they are beating them :p

It all comes down to the wonders... and SSICK are not simmers, did you see how many troops they had in that siege?

ABP does not matter... Do you get awards for rank in BP/ABP. NO.

Do you awards for points and server rank. YES.

SSICK tops the leaderboard so they are the better alliance. End of.

Until someone knocks them off they are the kings of Carphi.

You should only trash talk about them if you are above them...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

A message to Naji (after the neg rep btw, but hey at least you signed it...) I may be a noob, but i'm a legit one MRA's don't break the rules of grepo.. perhaps this might help: https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Rules :D SSICK (and co.) don't break the rules by recruiting...

my -rep was a respond to your small IQ respond
2be09c045b.jpg

No one said its against the rules, its just lame ....

By saying that SSICK are leader boards infront of UL or FB is just justification to the noob statement you well earned lol

DeletedUser50935

my -rep was a respond to your small IQ respond
2be09c045b.jpg

No one said its against the rules, its just lame ....

By saying that SSICK are leader boards infront of UL or FB is just justification to the noob statement you well earned lol

look at the leaderboards... Alliances 3rd tab from the left in rankings...

SSICK ARE AT THE TOP...

UNDERSTAND

You are 2nd not winning...

deal with it they are better than you guys, stop acting jealous/butthurt :D

DeletedUser

It all comes down to the wonders... and SSICK are not simmers, did you see how many troops they had in that siege?

ABP does not matter... Do you get rewards for rank in BP/ABP. NO.

Do you rewards for points and server rank. YES.

SSICK tops the leaderboard so they are the better alliance. End of.

Until someone knocks them off they are the kings of Carphi.

You should only trash talk about them if you are above them...

Huh? What sort of rewards do you get for having points? Enlighten me there. Yes, one does get rewards for BP, they're called slots, you'd know if you played the game. Sure, SSICK did get plenty of defense, but that's because they have a 120 player combined in their MRA-fest.

Lol @kings of carphi hahahahaha. Not sure if you're just a troll or really really delusional.

No, anyone can talk trash about them, after all this is the top 12 discussion, not praise the almighty SSICK thread.

DeletedUser20415

congrats, you get the noob of the month award ... keep it further and u will probably be competing for noob of the year award

DeletedUser50935

Huh? What sort of rewards do you get for having points? Enlighten me there. Yes, one does get rewards for BP, they're called slots, you'd know if you played the game. Sure, SSICK did get plenty of defense, but that's because they have a 120 player combined in their MRA-fest.

Lol @kings of carphi hahahahaha. Not sure if you're just a troll or really really delusional.

No, anyone can talk trash about them, after all this is the top 12 discussion, not praise the almighty SSICK thread.

I meant actual awards (I must correct that sorry): Point King, Ruler of the Seas, Ruler of the World.

If you are gonna trash talk at least disguise it in a top 12...

The leaderboard doesn't lie, SSICK are (currently) the kings of Carphi...

DeletedUser

I meant actual awards (I must correct that sorry): Point King, Ruler of the Seas, Ruler of the World.

If you are gonna trash talk at least disguise it in a top 12...

The leaderboard doesn't lie, SSICK are (currently) the kings of Carphi...

I don't have to disguise it in a top 12. They merely gained ground as #1 alliance due to a merge (an uncalled for one, not like they were fighting and one surrendered). The way you're applying the statistics is stupid, take any two alliances out of the top 5, merge the top 20 together and you'd get a rank that would take 50 SSICKS to get lol. Again, points are meaningless, especially after the revamp where some noobs build 15k point cities. I imagine there's little to do when one is pacted with the rest of the ocean, other than build 15k cities of course lol.

And proof that you don't know much about the game: Plenty of awards for killing troops, whether it's AotD, DotD, and SotD, not to mention the basic ones. Most importantly: VPs and slots.

DeletedUser41652

I meant actual awards (I must correct that sorry): Point King, Ruler of the Seas, Ruler of the World

Grepo really has changed over the years since I started then, Never new points make you the best players/Alliances in the game?
Please teach me your High Points ways, all might PointKing :pro:

War is what this game is about, Always Has, Alway Will! Keep your points.
If its the only way to make them fell Special, They can have Points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43442

Gotta say this guy is trolling you guys with style :) So many posts to prove something that needs not proving.I actually + reped him for this,good effort :)

DeletedUser47953

Seems we killed 40k DLU on one of your sieges in this weekend's antics... Have fun building DLU for a week. We have noticed you don't send more than 4k now on a siege. Fliers rock!

DeletedUser20415

Anything UL can do we can do better....
View attachment 11563

you really have no shame in posting that ?

You are 120 player, pacted with god knows how many ... fact
you tried to break a siege of an 80 player alliance who are fighting at least 300 player with no pacts ... fact
still from your 120 player, the last 3 waves killed their siege that had +55 incoming flyer, and at same night they took 5 cities from you ... and your still bragging ? .... lol :pro:

welcome to modern grepo land .... :eek:

DeletedUser

Some things never change, MRA's trying to puff their chest claiming they are the best yet they are nothing more than big marshmallows waiting to be roasted over a fire and eaten

DeletedUser31385

Some things never change, MRA's trying to puff their chest claiming they are the best yet they are nothing more than big marshmallows waiting to be roasted over a fire and eaten

A founder of an alliance quit his MRA to join another alliance. Im surprised it even survived.

DeletedUser51112

It's not a War game.. it's strategic game. you can do whatever you want to the victory. :p
but they won't like it.

DeletedUser

Seems we killed 40k DLU on one of your sieges in this weekend's antics... Have fun building DLU for a week. We have noticed you don't send more than 4k now on a siege. Fliers rock!

If it's gonna take us a week, it will take you a month :D