Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser43325

Ha - at least FB is moving towards to UL, whereas UL is running to the rim in every direction it can.

DeletedUser10962

Or as FB is of UL. FB is certainly taking its time in getting moved over to a front with UL

Apologies we were a little preoccupied hope the wait didn't upset you too much. But don't worry we're well worth the wait.

DeletedUser

Doing what? Sitting around a campfire, puffing your chests and patting yourselves on the back on just how wonderful you are?

DeletedUser43325

Funny you should say that. We were going to have a campfire but dom forgot to bring lighter fluid and turns out we're all too big of computer nerds to figure out how to start a fire without it. Digi claimed he'd be able to do it by rubbing some sticks together. Came back 30 minutes later with callouses and a couple of twigs and a satisfied look on his face. And the plan for the night was to pat each other on the back and tell each other how wonderful we think they are as a team building exercise. But it all went bad. I wound up getting in a fight with myself as to who is greater. Jack tried to defuse it with some witty banter, then Oliver got all mad at Jack for never taking anything seriously. The one saving grace was that frukt was baking cookies but she wound up burning the hell out of them. It was bad.

We invited you guys actually, but I heard when the invitation was delivered you all ran away screaming. I suppose that shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

annoyingly we could have used the source of frukts cooking to light said campfire.

not the brightest are we.

*edit* also, 'Casey' is a lovely name. I named my daughter well.

DeletedUser

We invited you guys actually, but I heard when the invitation was delivered you all ran away screaming. I suppose that shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

We only ran away screaming when we noticed that Justin Bieber was with guys singing kumbaya around an unlit campfire. It was extremely disturbing to see you with your arm around him although I have to admit you do sing better than he does.

Too bad really you couldn't get the fire lit we brought marshmallows

DeletedUser

We only ran away screaming when we noticed that Justin Bieber was with guys singing kumbaya around an unlit campfire. It was extremely disturbing to see you with your arm around him although I have to admit you do sing better than he does.

Too bad really you couldn't get the fire lit we brought marshmallows

this was just a bad attempt here at trying to make fun of someone! everything you tried to do here failed. take your own hand and smack your face now.. smh

DeletedUser

pot and kettle come to mind with that one. Is that really the best you could come up with?

“Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.”
Winston Churchill

DeletedUser

if i was making fun of you, you would know it.. clearly you can do better then that horrible joke you tried to tell. which i was only pointing out how bad it was.

why do i get the feeling your trying to quote something from the princess bride here?

DeletedUser5

if i was making fun of you, you would know it.. clearly you can do better then that horrible joke you tried to tell. which i was only pointing out how bad it was.

why do i get the feeling your trying to quote something from the princess bride here?

Are you a big fan of the princess bride?

DeletedUser43325

On a different note, UL has lost more cities in the last 24 hours the FB has lost all server. How do you like dem marshmallows

DeletedUser43442

On a different note, UL has lost more cities in the last 24 hours the FB has lost all server. How do you like dem marshmallows

You know there are other stats we can talk about.Most show Ul far better,but in truth i dont have to tell someone like you that dont i?You have been very quiet for a month,if we promise we wont lose any more cities for a while will you do us all a favor and shut it again?Btw,unlike you we have 0 pacts and fight everyone who gets in our way so its only natural we lose some here and there.On another note,your still hiding your ign i see :)

DeletedUser43325

Haha - wow this must be the longest you've played a server without rage quitting in years! Although wait, I do think I recall seeing you rage quit briefly there a week or so ago. Typical rumpel. No sense of humor. Good to see you finally stopped simming and cracked the top 100 fighters big guy!

Not hiding a thing. If you don't know my IGN by now, you're just a very poorly informed individual (which is obviously the case considering you just tried to accuse us of having pacts).

We already know you've tried to get pacts with both OV and the alliance formerly known as SSICK. As well as trying to use exit and cryptic and their pathetic alliance to "destroy FB from the inside" (how'd that go, by the way?). Meanwhile we keep chugging along, doing our own thing, taking cities from the same alliances that you're losing cities to.

doh
XI4hfSB.png

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
That's enough.

Anymore offensive personal insults will end up with an infraction. This is the top 12 thread may I remind you all.

Carry on...

DeletedUser

And this is why the forums are dead. Every time we enjoy ourselves, buzz killington himself has to show up and destroy the vibe. You can't build a fire if you keep smothering it!

I also posted giving some advice to Miknel on how the FB bunch could start a fire despite being "Computer Nerds". I give instructions to download my mixtape, which I have to add is straight fire, and the post gets deleted... SMH

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Is that so? If anything I'm quite lenient... I could've gave several posters here infractions for previous offences but I didn't. Did I do it this time? No... Just several posts deleted mainly due to the disgusting offensive personal insults that have no place on a community forum.

I usually allow things to go off-topic because I'm well aware how these forums are dying. If you want to argue then fine, I'm not bothered but leave the RL insults and profanity out of it.