Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser10962

I've heard the mixtape is full or profanity so it seems completely justified to delete any references to it

DeletedUser22708

i'll try to give an unbiased opinion and just make a top 10 from looking at grepostats.

1. Unwritten Legacy ~ Float
I would write sink but i'm going to give these guys a bit more time. Just had a look at the last 2 pages of colonizations and it's looking quite grim tbh. Losing cities to RT/OV, Anonymous, Final Boss, Black Zone Crusade and the list goes on.
Most of their conquers are either from small time alliances and their own academy. Seems after Naji went into VM, UL lost their sense of direction...

2. Final Boss ~ Swim
My own alliance, will leave it for others to comment.

3. Anonymous ~ Swim
I see these guys are following the same strategy as in Rhammus, which is to go as far from the core as possible to build their WW's in a safe place. Still rocking the 3 academies. I must say i'm impressed with their recent conquers, giving UL a hard time.
Wouldn't surprise me if they end up in O47/O37 by the time WW era starts. Next to their academies they also have a few pacts going, grepo hug fest.

4. Potentially Lethal ~ Sink
Formerly known as SSICK, SSICKER and SSICKEST, they reformed under a new name.
Had a quick look at their colonizations and it's looking quite bad for them. Losing quite a bit of cities and internalling their own members. This alliance will probably disband soon, some will join UL I suspect.

5. The Horde ~ Swim
Rim alliance, fighting other rim alliances and winning, not much else to say...
I see they're moving into O33/O43, a bit like Anonymous, running away from the core, maybe running away from Black Zone Crusade.

6. Phoenix I ~ Swim
Very similar to The Horde, they're moving into O53/O63, most of their colonizations consist of taking cities from their academy "Phoenix II" and vice versa. Swim because they don't have any real opposition just munching away on the rim.

7. OCEANS VETERANS ~ Swim
They seem to be doing good, conquering around them and establishing a safe core. Taken a city from UL, I suspect that number to increase rapidly. Mostly exchanging cities with their sister alliance Rising Tide.

8. Rising Tide ~ Swim
Same as Oceans Veterans.

9. Exploit Guns ~ Sink
Losing cities to pretty much everyone around them, the future does not look well for these guys.

10. Unwritten.Legacy ~ Float
See Unwritten Legacy. Same story, Naji's leaving affected both alliances it seems.

Other alliances are not worth mentioning with the exception of Black Zone Crusade who will probably join the top 12 pretty soon.

It's just an opinion, if you have a different one, feel free to post

DeletedUser13405

Nice top 12. I do wonder, however, if Anonymous will be using the SAME strategy as Rhammus? Maybe we ought to let the IG mods know about that strategy closer to WW time just so they can be monitored.

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor few days ago ... It says that Naji noob has heart problems, is that true :heh: ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50690

I heard a rumor few days ago ... It says that Naji noob has heart problems, is that true :heh: ?

Not sure, but i hope the best for him if so. This game is not near as important as the lives we live on the outside. Same message applies for others i know.

DeletedUser

as much as,many people dislike naji in game it doesn't mean we wish him i'll will in RL.. keep it classy wonderwhy. hes still a huge a part of the grepolis like him or not. have some respect at least. and this is coming from someone that doesn't get along with him too.

DeletedUser

I am not making fun of him, I think if he read this, he will know .... but on the side note, the rumor turns out to be true, I come back from a long break and now I see one of my favorite characters in the game has heart problems since 2 weeks :rolleyes::heh::(

I hope you get better mate

DeletedUser43442

He will know in next 2 weeks does he need a surgery or meds can help.....

DeletedUser10962

Don't know Naji but hope he's OK been way too many players suffering medically this year for my liking :(. Starting to wonder if grepo is a health hazard

Edit: Not that there is a number I would like to suffer medically but you know what I mean

DeletedUser24285

Naji is a living legend of the game - not just as a player but as an entertainer in the forums. I am sure we all wish him a speedy return

DeletedUser43325

I joined BZC about 10 months ago and this is the 3rd world in row i am playing with them. However until now it is the first time we manage to enter top 12. Actually only in a world with such a small cap we could manage such a feat since we have the habit to keep our members less than 300. Also the fact that we go for WW and are interested in as many pacts and naps we can find, makes us attractive for the majority of bad players and simmers to join our ranks. I hope someone makes a top 12 soon before we drop from n.12

I fixed your comment for you gkass. Go BZC!

DeletedUser43325

Mate your info concerning bzc-minions is not accurate. As we speak it is 4-1. Actually when you posted it was 3-1. There is no war that bzc is losing. Not only on this server but at least the last 3 servers i am playing with them. All wars are vicrorious

You should check this too while you're at it. Go BZC!

DeletedUser41715

You should check this too while you're at it. Go BZC!

Atm FB is kicking our . but dont rush mik. you always do that. our merge with the guys you conquer is recent and the result was some of our new recruits to be among your best players. but we are sending players west to keep you company. i hope you havent forgotten us when you lost that city on last server.