Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser33530

I saw the delta map before the world ended. It's OK to say the harbs ended up dominating everyone. That was 76 world's ago and it's been forgotten by all expect my friend. Who by the way is PHibR OpTiK if you remember him.

DeletedUser47723

Of course he hasn't forgotten world delta lasted for ages and ages lol got a little dull at a point

DeletedUser33530

Ya he just always brings up his success there when I talk about the game and I don't know any other harbs that I can ask if what he says is true.

DeletedUser33530

Damn it. I was really hoping he was lieing so I could get him to shut up. :supermad:

DeletedUser3613

1 Hour out of BP and PRIMES leaders leaving .......... got to love a good old "war"

DeletedUser35069

I'm a little concerned for OCEAN VETERANS- I imagine they will eventually end up clashing with Venom, and I have a pretty good idea about the eventual winner, unless OV gets some major allies.

Played a little on Cyth with these guys. They take the rough with the smooth, got a few servers under their belts now that they played from start to finish. They will be here at the end for sure.

DeletedUser

Well, this "war" between RUSE & PRIME just gave Blitzkrieg a whole new meaning. lol

DeletedUser

so blitzkrieg is english, right? lol i like the adoption of kindergarden more Oo

btw im german^^

DeletedUser

blitzkrieg was the strategy used by germany during WWII. Basically it was to take the weak points and isolate the strong ones

DeletedUser46838

Sink and swim on the following alliances

Tw shadow
Mad rhino
Legion XIII
Venom
Ruse
Prime
Black angels
Lightning shadows