Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser47723

are you Simply-Stupid in-game or what? Obviously the lady is being sarcastic.. Kingdom have lost 4 times more cities than they have gained from conquered... Its funny how RUSE ..a group of players who have never played together before and some MRA full of golders are leading the way on a server full of teams that came over after winning their worlds, makes you wonder what kind of a joke those servers must have been.

And daymn son where'd you find this? :D

DeletedUser47723

Quick Recap (no explanations)
1 Venominium SWIM LIKE A SHARK
2 OCEANS VETERANS only *SLIGHTLY* loose to Venom *only* but otherwise will be riding the waves like en68 maybe even harder
3 RUSE Totally the world winners here they are going to swim like a fish
4 War Wolves Swim
5 Kingdom of Heaven Float
6 Lightning Shadows Sink eventually
7 Epic Fail- You see what I did there?
8 Northern Riots They are eddard starks family... GO THE NORTH YAY (game of thrones you know what will happen)
9 Macedonian Empire Titanic
10 Legion XIII Dum dee dum sink
11 Evolution Survival of the fittest
12 Jack Daniels :( Jack your Venus is open
13 Dark Centurion The dark days are coming for you guys
14 Legion XIV 329170 BAHAHAHAAA you make me laugh
15 Lightning Shadows II The lady screams- MY RATCHET ALLIANCE
31 INCIDIOUSE BASTERDS :( they make me cry in pain
32 Epic II Grand finale of failure
33 Microsoft Office 2003 go away you are too old
34 The Resistance We shall try and resist for ETERNITY
35 Organized Chaos Indeed Organized loosers who bring themselves chaos
36 Southern Riots Maybe the south shall win... maybe the north lots of fighting going on here...

38 ARMIES OF DARKNESS Darkness Awaits the army
39 No Name Yes you will make no name for yourself in this world
40 Brothers of War More like Brothers at War who end up killing themselves
41 The Shadow The shadows lurk they have a chance will they take it and RISE?
42 TW-Shadow ;) you are dead man walking i predicted your future it came true
43 DOMINUS FEAR Fear you shall feel as the world progresses
44 The Crew Hold the positions spartans we can do this
45 Aurora NO
46 Ndrangheta Godfathers YES I sense some force here
47 -414- THE FORCE be strong in this une
48 -Veni Vidi Vici- Why do you even exist?
49 Macedonian Empire Rising Macedonian Empire Rising FALLING
50 Assassins Float

37 Legion of Warriors Pesonal attachments to this alliance... My leader kept it alive NEXT world we shall rise with full force... (Original Founder)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guess both Jack Daniels and War Wolves can be taken off the lists. How exciting!

DeletedUser

Guess both Jack Daniels and War Wolves can be taken off the lists. How exciting!

Seems Jacks Daniels had a vicious hangover and fell to the ground, while the Alpha Male in War Wolves has deserted the pack. Top 12 hasn't changed this much since Eubea came to advertise Venominium on a daily basis :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems Jacks Daniels had a vicious hangover and fell to the ground, while the Alpha Male in War Wolves has deserted the pack. Top 12 hasn't changed this much since Eubea came to advertise Venominium on a daily basis :D

Say what? god damn rim noobs, yeah run your mouth from a safe distance part-timer... weak

DeletedUser

Say what? god damn rim noobs, yeah run your mouth from a safe distance part-timer... weak

Says the person who is hiding and will not reveal its ingame name, after saying plenty of rambunctious things since the beginning :D By the way the rim oceans had people within 24 hours of the opening of the world, so was not really a choice that I made. Let me not distract you from your job though, you have excelled in being this world's forum troll.

7bdf4c700b43ea518aba7042edefa4155d10a382dac0d11abb679e54a25f6a9c.jpg

Staying on topic, Toxic Movement is in the Top 12 and is back on top in Ocean 53 :)

DeletedUser43100

The Scorpions are here all Members from Athens and Thebes and We are Going To Rule This World

DeletedUser

new number one alliance in the world :eek: somebody post an update pleaseeeee :)