Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

ummmm WHAT>???

I'm making the biggest baddest alliance in Rhammus. One day the whole world will be under the Rhinos flag

DeletedUser33530

ummmm WHAT>???

I'm making the biggest baddest alliance in Rhammus. One day the whole world will be under the Rhinos flag

image.png

DeletedUser

CoD that prettty much sums up Sirnoel :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

Good to know you are still thinking....:p

Now back on Topic:

Venominium looks like the MRA to out MRA atm. But they are snakes, and snakes can swim so it's all good. (cept Noel)

DeletedUser

Good to know you are still thinking....:p

Now back on Topic:

Venominium looks like the MRA to out MRA atm. But they are snakes, and snakes can swim so it's all good. (cept Noel)

uhh.... venomium's a premade...

DeletedUser

1 Venominium - Float then realize they have a couple holes then sink

2 MRA - Swim ( I already know the plan they have in stock )

3 Legion 2132 - They didnt sink already ?

DeletedUser

yeah but they recruited like 60 people who weren't in their premade...

And we were also a premade :cool:
uhh.... you never opened recruitment tab before the world opened, so enjoy the 4 members who actually were part of the premade"

anyway, all of the members who weren't in our premade either send a well written application to our leader, Daizan, or were highly recommended by one of our members who had played with that player on other worlds

DeletedUser47121

These are my toughts (dont take it seriously)

Venominium Full on MRA,recruiting all over the place,few good names the rest is unknown :p-SINK
Mad Rhino Assosiation They are based on a few core islands,solid alliance and first premade formed after the world started (giggled me too),they could last if they trimmed a founder or two so for now :p-FLOAT
Legion XIIISome say its the eight Legion some say it thirtheent legion,dont realy care as they poped up on almoast every world so far and they died withing 1 month,what sets them apart from that is that they now have more members-SINK
RUSEThey took the lollie from PRIME or was it tghe other way arround (too lazy to read through the summerise) and they got into a fight,whatever-FLOAT
S.P.Q.R Empire Might as well name yourself "Those with no inspiration" seriously out of all names you could chose you chose that one,fine do what you want and ill give you a SINK for it :p
OCEANS VETERANS Well they say they are veterans + in caps so they have to be good-SWIM
Hells Legion Nothing to see here,just another MRA with a boring,unoriginal name-SINK
PRIME Whats the opsession with caps with this worlds alliances,other then that all the same as RUSE-FLOAT
TW-Shadow Not too bad...oh wait they have been pushed down on the list by an MRA so lets hurry this up-SWIM
Kingdom of Heaven MRA who took down TW-Shadow by one in rankings while i was typing /darn you)-SINK
Hellfyre They are in O44 so nuf said-SINK

DeletedUser

Sir:
We just didn't have a public premade...we had 10 premade players join.

Very nice Sink or Swim btw :p

DeletedUser

Theres a reason why it was moved back, nobody cared enough to say something about your opinions.

DeletedUser47121

These are my toughts (dont take it seriously)

Venominium Full on MRA,recruiting all over the place,few good names the rest is unknown :p-SINK
Mad Rhino Assosiation They are based on a few core islands,solid alliance and first premade formed after the world started (giggled me too),they could last if they trimmed a founder or two so for now :p-FLOAT
Legion XIIISome say its the eight Legion some say it thirtheent legion,dont realy care as they poped up on almoast every world so far and they died withing 1 month,what sets them apart from that is that they now have more members-SINK
RUSEThey took the lollie from PRIME or was it tghe other way arround (too lazy to read through the summerise) and they got into a fight,whatever-FLOAT
S.P.Q.R Empire Might as well name yourself "Those with no inspiration" seriously out of all names you could chose you chose that one,fine do what you want and ill give you a SINK for it :p
OCEANS VETERANS Well they say they are veterans + in caps so they have to be good-SWIM
Hells Legion Nothing to see here,just another MRA with a boring,unoriginal name-SINK
PRIME Whats the opsession with caps with this worlds alliances,other then that all the same as RUSE-FLOAT
TW-Shadow Not too bad...oh wait they have been pushed down on the list by an MRA so lets hurry this up-SWIM
Kingdom of Heaven MRA who took down TW-Shadow by one in rankings while i was typing /darn you)-SINK
Hellfyre They are in O44 so nuf said-SINK

Ill do the same thing sirnoel did :p

DeletedUser

I am not a troll..I am a RHINO

This is mine:

This is my SINK or SWIM! :pro:

Venominium:
How do they keep getting so much members and points :supermad:! They keep taking our rank 1 spot :Angry:
This group is experienced premade~SWIM

MAD RHINOS ASSOCIATION
My alliance......so you decide. However we are rank 3 in ABP :cool::p

Legion XIII
They stole our milestone for being first to get an academy :supermad:..MRA ~SINK

RUSE
Experienced group/premade ~SWIM

S.P.Q.R Empire
This alliance has a noobish name~SINK

OCEANS VETS
Well their name says they are veterans so they must be pretty good :eek: ~SWIM

Hells Legion
This alliance comes from Hell, meaning they are bad~SINK

GoDz
What an MRA tsk tsk tsk ~SINK

PRIME
Seem Experienced ~Swim

DeletedUser

Sir:
We just didn't have a public premade...we had 10 premade players join.

Very nice Sink or Swim btw :p
10 out of 148, that's a good ratio

wait, whats that noise, it sounds like a thousand voices crying out, "MRA, Sea turtle is an idiot"

DeletedUser33530

well since my sink or swim was moved about 3 pages back by a couple of trolls, I decided to quote it

Guilty as charged

And why does no one mention my alliance :(

Last edited by a moderator: