Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

Why are we talking about LoL on grepolis.

While we're at it, I've gotten a pentakill as blitzcrank ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if I got a pentakill ON blitzcrank. Either every blitzcrank I fought was a total nub or he's just a terrible champion

DeletedUser11886

Hes awesome. I'm not even joking. Pentakill under tower, Kept pulling them in whilst they were trying to run away :)

DeletedUser

Hes awesome. I'm not even joking. Pentakill under tower, Kept pulling them in whilst they were trying to run away :)
remind me not to mess with you in LoL

Anyway, I play an unusual strategy, malph at mid. And it usually works.

Also, I have a nice story, I was 1v1ing Katarina near the enemy's inhibitor, she killed me but I had a guardian angle so I survived, and while I was down my sunfire cape finished her off

DeletedUser11886

no URF, completely normal, level 30 game. I thought they were feeders, but they said they actually tried and then started feeding after.

DeletedUser46838

1.) Venominium- My alliance but I'm going to say its highest average, close knit group , great leadership, highest BP

2.) Mad Rhino Association- Created by Joseph Nieves and his fellow other 2 founders, they have reached the max and made a academy, Mad Rabbits Association. They have decent average in the mother alliance and some decent players. I would say float for this alliance because all they need is cut some dead weight and break off from academy, and they'll be good enough

3.) Legion XIII- Sink, MRA to the max and they also have bad average horrible BP and I believe all over the place. Oh and they made an academy

4.) Ocean Vets- Seems alright. So float

5.) RUSE- colorful profile attracts many players however due to the rumor that they are declaring war, I would say float, then swim.

6.) SPQR- Where are you? MRA, bad name

7.) GoZs- I believe its a Premade made by Meowican, right? Float then to a standstill, but still at the surface

8.) Hells Legion- Sink. No info needed

9.) Kingdom of Heaven- sink, MRA

10.) TW-Shadow- strong alliance and I've heard of them before. However, they do not have the leadership of Julio, gokilla. Floatish/swimmish

DeletedUser

1.) Venominium- My alliance but I'm going to say its highest average, close knit group , great leadership, highest BP

2.) Mad Rhino Association- Created by Joseph Nieves and his fellow other 2 founders, they have reached the max and made a academy, Mad Rabbits Association. They have decent average in the mother alliance and some decent players. I would say float for this alliance because all they need is cut some dead weight and break off from academy, and they'll be good enough

3.) Legion XIII- Sink, MRA to the max and they also have bad average horrible BP and I believe all over the place. Oh and they made an academy

4.) Ocean Vets- Seems alright. So float

5.) RUSE- colorful profile attracts many players however due to the rumor that they are declaring war, I would say float, then swim.

6.) SPQR- Where are you? MRA, bad name

7.) GoZs- I believe its a Premade made by Meowican, right? Float then to a standstill, but still at the surface

8.) Hells Legion- Sink. No info needed

9.) Kingdom of Heaven- sink, MRA

10.) TW-Shadow- strong alliance and I've heard of them before. However, they do not have the leadership of Julio, gokilla. Floatish/swimmish

Urghh Julio... Spare me. Hate the bugger. Shame he ain't here though.

DeletedUser47699

I agree with you Rock in the most of the things, but bp from island quests doesn't mean anything.

DeletedUser46838

I know it doesn't HOWEVER, sometimes it shows that many alliances don't use island quests...cough cough the MRAs

DeletedUser47699

That may be true... active players use island quests -> get bp, non actives don't -> they don't get. :)

DeletedUser

That may be true... active players use island quests -> get bp, non actives don't -> they don't get. :)

Even active players will fall victim to spawn rates. Quests used to pop up more often in the early days (of quests).

DeletedUser42126

I almost got Julio to come with us, he had real life come up though so he didn't :(

DeletedUser

Godz is the worst alliance in this world and Meowican is the worst player in this world

DeletedUser35496

Not in the top 12 but defo one to watch is Venominium Academy, this guy will kick and destroy the noob MRA's all on his own...(if I wasn't so old and rubbish with computers I would paste a pic of Chuck Norris under here)....