Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser47688

We all know what this thread is all about!

I know it is quite early for in depth sink or swims, but I figured I may as well right a little something for the top 12!
b663b81848.png

1. Nations of War --> SINK
Biggest MRA so far! Not a lot of experience as far as I can tell. Their founder claims to be experienced but there is no evidence that he has ever gotten more than 1 city!

2. Venominium --> SWIM
Biggest premade so far, looking strong though! They appear to have a death grip on ocean 44. Very solid roster, experienced leaders, etc. These guys have a good chance of going far!

3. Mad Rhinos Association --> YOU DECIDE
My alliance. You can decide your own opinions. I will say this though; we may look like a MRA right now, but we actually do have a tight core of players who came over together in a premade.

4. PRIME --> FLOAT
Seems to be a good group of players, I recognize some names. One of the higher average points in the top 12. Ranked 1st in ocean 55, but they will have RUSE to deal with. I look forward to seeing the outcome of that war!

5. Legion XIII --> SINK
Based in 54, they do not have much competition, but these guys have the worst average in the top 12! Bad name, bad profile (one of the contacts listed isn't even in the alliance), the only reason they catch my eye is because I think they will SINK.

6. RUSE --> SWIM
One of the top premades in Rhammus. Experienced players and leaders, I see them going far. There will be a good fight in ocean 55 with PRIME though, which I see RUSE eventually winning!

7. Noxious Rising --> FLOAT
High player point average, but I saw on a small alliance's profile that they had a pact. The leaders seem to be experienced. This alliance has a chance to go far.

8. OCEANS VETERANS --> SINK
I am having mixed opinions with these guys. They have a pretty strong base in 54, and some experienced players, but it doesn't seem like the leadership is too strong.

9. TW-Shadow --> SWIM
Highest player point average in the top 12. Good strong base in 54. These guys have the potential to go far in world Rhammus! Experienced core of players. Definately one of the top 5 alliance in this world.

10. The Confederation --> SINK
Seem to be recruiting everywhere. I don't recognize a lot of player names. This alliance appears to be going nowhere... fast!

11. S.P.Q.R. Empire --> SINK
Someone private message me a fitting meme please! :supermad:

12. GodZ --> SINK
Seem to be a group of friends, although I see them as more "world hoppers" than contenders!

Sorry for not being as in-depth at the end, but I was running out of time:rolleyes:

Here is some info for you all guys the alliance that is calling us an MRA was begging me for a merge and fyi you cant judge and say squat because its only been one day and what goes on inside my alliance is nothing to do with you and you only wrote this because i rejected you im sure my old name was called skolsy and on tribal wars sacra frasca

DeletedUser40768

Technically you have 13 players who are not in that ocean if you guys only have 101 cities in the ocean. Also there have been MRAs that recruit in one ocean, they just invite everyone in the ocean that they can. Just saying. Also does Legion XIII have the longest alliance profile so far :D

PS: PRIME looks pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Makro, it's not even Grepo so who cares

Back to sink and swim

1.) Venominium- swim but need the details from you folks
2.) Nations of War-no just no... I predict a Nation of War II and III and IV will form
3.) Noxious Rising-delete the pacts and you'll be fine
4.) M.R.A ( Mad Rhino Alliance)- I d say float since Sea Turtle is Charl, yolo is check and mango is Joseph lol good alliance and recruitment guys
5.) TW shadow- don't see gokilla or Julio but good job

DeletedUser47550

Well, here we go new world awaits and alot of fun to be had :)