Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser41523

I'm a little concerned for OCEAN VETERANS- I imagine they will eventually end up clashing with Venom, and I have a pretty good idea about the eventual winner, unless OV gets some major allies.

I'm a little concerned for RUSE. And sadly, I can't say Venom has anything to do with that one. ;)

DeletedUser44027

Ha! You think PRIME has it in them? They can hardly keep their own members, a good portion of them ran off to join OV :p

DeletedUser44027

You venom folks like to hint at things, don't you? another one of you guys told me that venom " just needs 54,44,and 45". I can count about four threats in our ocean right now, but as soon as we beat PRIME, I think we'll have it under control. Venom, on the other hand, need to worry about itself. The things you hear, the internal arguments, the overflow of Mutzzy-ness... :p

DeletedUser41523

Awww don't try to down play us with lies and slander. The truth comes out eventually you know. Perhaps you're just reflecting your own team issues onto us, however? You clearly are paying a lot more respect than that and you know it. No shame in admitting it. Besides, if I recall, your goal was to jump right out of BP with PRIME at your side for us.

But, by all means. Get the world believing that we aren't competent. No skin off our bones.

DeletedUser5061

You venom folks like to hint at things, don't you? another one of you guys told me that venom " just needs 54,44,and 45". I can count about four threats in our ocean right now, but as soon as we beat PRIME, I think we'll have it under control. Venom, on the other hand, need to worry about itself. The things you hear, the internal arguments, the overflow of Mutzzy-ness... :p

You can take new players and teach them the game but allowing the riff raff amongst the elite that's a big no no. You have played enough worlds, you should know that by now Atticus.

DeletedUser46838

Never knew we like hinting things.

DeletedUser11886

The best thing about all this, is that my alliance already dominates our 2nd ring ocean... and our tactical advantage of having 2 MRAs be our buffer zone between the major wars in the core are very nice.

We're gonna be like America in the world wars, just gonna sit in the corner and wait for you all to slug it out, wait for a few broken noses, and then rush into a side :D

P.S. I wouldn't mind replicating World War 2's Japan. Who wants to be japan? We all know what happens at the end of that war...

P.P.S. Not trying to start anything just bored.

P.P.P.S. Seriously guys stop arguing its dumb.

P.P.P.P.S. Am I doing these p's right? And I P'ing right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The best thing about all this, is that my alliance already dominates our 2nd ring ocean... and our tactical advantage of having 2 MRAs be our buffer zone between the major wars in the core are very nice.

We're gonna be like America in the world wars, just gonna sit in the corner and wait for you all to slug it out, wait for a few broken noses, and then rush into a side :D

P.S. I wouldn't mind replicating World War 2's Japan. Who wants to be japan? We all know what happens at the end of that war...

P.P.S. Not trying to start anything just bored.

P.P.P.S. Seriously guys stop arguing its dumb.

P.P.P.P.S. Am I doing these p's right? And I P'ing right?

stop peeing on the forums, it's gross

DeletedUser46838

^^^^ lol

Sink and swim these following alliances

Ruse
Prime
MRA
Legion
Venom

DeletedUser

^^^^ lol

Sink and swim these following alliances

Ruse
Prime
MRA
Legion
Venom
Ruse-float, the upcoming war could leave this alliance disbanded or in a great position
Prime-float, the upcoming war could leave this alliance disbanded or in a great position
MRA-sink, MRA
Legion-sink, history will repeat itself

that took all of 1 minute

DeletedUser47723

Sink or Swim [Depth Evaluation]

Alright most of you don't know my new name and I am not telling you my old identity other than I started initial in world delta went to alpha and been playing grepo for a lil while. You can call me DK who does not care if you care about his opinion or not. Also if you are going to point my grammatical or spelling mistakes go .... yourself.

1 Venominium - They are pre-made and have a very strong base though one or two players have wandered off the core... They will obviously Swim and are looking pretty strong contendant for world domination. They can hold on solo but with an ally in a bordering ocean they will hold a better position.
2 Mad Rhinos Association - What to say? Many solid alliance will eat them alive they are scattered and are an MRA. They will Float for a very very short time then SINK..
3 Legion XIII - I think their pre-made players when on a wild spree popping up everywhere but in the core... they will Sink eventually as history tends to repeat itself.
4 OCEANS VETERANS - I know most of these players from these alliance and they are vets. They have got a pretty strong core they will Swim and are looking to go far.
5 Lightning Shadows- Noobs with a few good players Sink
6 RUSE- Picking wars too early are we? Well they are vets but going against Venom is not the best idea. Float
7 S.P.Q.R Empire - Noobs with a few good players they will probably Sink
8 GoDz - Float for now but there boat has some leaks which need to be fixed before they can swim.
9 War Wolves -Float for now but will Sink eventually as the solid alliances fight it out and expand.
10 Kingdom of Heaven - They are definitely a Sink.
11 TW-Shadow - Swim- I am not going to explain as this is my alliance
12 Black Rangers- Sink - They are gonna get farmed hardcore style.
From this point onwards no explanation
13 Hells Legion- Sink
14 Legion XIV- Sink
15 Jack Daniels- Sink
16 THE DEATH CRUSADERS- Sink
17 Mad Rabbits Association- Barely Float
18 PRIME- Float.. they can go either way depending on who they pact with.
19 Hellfyre- Barely Float
20 Northern Riots- Sink

If you think you can change opinion pm me.

DeletedUser

I think you were only supposed to do it up to 12 lol

You played on Delta, finally, another player thats been around as long as i have. Well I mean on the world I started in :p Do you play in Rhammus ?

DeletedUser

I think you were only supposed to do it up to 12 lol

You played on Delta, finally, another player thats been around as long as i have. Well I mean on the world I started in :p Do you play in Rhammus ?

He said he was in TW Shadow

DeletedUser

finally, another player thats been around as long as i have. Well I mean on the world I started in :p Do you play in Rhammus ?

Um wat ^
You're in a world with quite a few premades, i'm sure theres many players that have been around that long ^.^ - some have just changed names overtime like myself.

DeletedUser33530

I got a buddy from delta. He still never let's me forget the harbs victory

DeletedUser

HvZ2BLO.png

lol