Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

Our alliance Noxious Rising lost the top 15 but we are still going to be up on the top 15 :D

DeletedUser11965

High ABP = lots of farming = more resources = quicker growth

farming from clear cities = no waste of troops = non-wasted resources = faster conquest

I feel conquest > abp early on

then again my POV is of someone who doesn't live the game

DeletedUser

farming from clear cities = no waste of troops = non-wasted resources = faster conquest

I feel conquest > abp early on

then again my POV is of someone who doesn't live the game

To add to that you need no bp to conquer your first city, so you can just focus on conquest even if you will be ridiculed and called a simmer. For conquering the 2nd city now with the tutorial, 600 bp would be enough. So yeah conquest should be the priority early on :pro:

DeletedUser44027

yeah, but then you're stuck waiting on BP for your fourth. If you focus on BP, the only thing stopping you from getting cities is having enough Colony Ships. I personally don't like needing more BP, but it might be a little slower if you don't speed for conquest. I'm all for "let your enemy build things for you".

DeletedUser47723

TOP 2 FROM TOP 3 ALLIANCE OF THIS WORLD HAVE PACTED.
What will we ever do? :eek:

See the Mad Rabbits Association 's profile page for confirmation as you scroll through there pacts hmm....

Pacted Alliances:
Mad Rhinos Association
Mad Rabbits Association
LegionXIII
Legion XIV

This is an interesting development as between them they have ~420 players but sadly only ~46.9k BP what shall happen next....

DeletedUser27128

What shall happen... hmm... they are the 2 biggest MRA's on the server, and we all know what happens to MRA's :D :p

DeletedUser22115

Im going to give my opinion on the Top 5 Alliances-

Venominium - Swim - Experienced leadership along with experienced players. Highest average point total of 2167. An average of 220 ABP per player.

Mad Rhino Association - Float - Don't know much about their alliance, but they have a sister alliance already, 1825 average points and between both their main alliance and their sister they barely make up the ABP RUSE has and still a long ways from Venominium

Legion XIII - Sink - 200+ Players many players low in the rankings, apparently started in Naxos but they don't have the previous leaders as far as i know, low ABP for no.3 alliance and if you add their academy's bp its still lower then the top 3 attacking alliances.

Lightning Shadows - Sink - Lowest point average in the top 5 and ranked 19th in the abp rankings, definitely sink

RUSE - Swim - 2nd highest average points in top 5 only 20 average points behind Venom, lowest member count in the top 5 and the top 10 but 2nd in the ABP ranks with an average of 224 per player

DeletedUser47723

Im going to give my opinion on the Top 5 Alliances-

Venominium - Swim - Experienced leadership along with experienced players. Highest average point total of 2167. An average of 220 ABP per player.

Mad Rhino Association - Float - Don't know much about their alliance, but they have a sister alliance already, 1825 average points and between both their main alliance and their sister they barely make up the ABP RUSE has and still a long ways from Venominium

Legion XIII - Sink - 200+ Players many players low in the rankings, apparently started in Naxos but they don't have the previous leaders as far as i know, low ABP for no.3 alliance and if you add their academy's bp its still lower then the top 3 attacking alliances.

Lightning Shadows - Sink - Lowest point average in the top 5 and ranked 19th in the abp rankings, definitely sink

RUSE - Swim - 2nd highest average points in top 5 only 20 average points behind Venom, lowest member count in the top 5 and the top 10 but 2nd in the ABP ranks with an average of 224 per player

You missed tw :( they top 5 in abp

DeletedUser22115

I was doing the top 5 in points, i will do top 5 abp later if you want me too

DeletedUser47121

Breaking news!!! Venominium has became RUSE academy :p

sPGbhdL.png