Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

100% true man. We don't joke around...I mean, what do you think, this is a damn game to us? :p

DeletedUser47121

I think we should wait for GoDz or Legion XIII to go,then do a top 12 once we lose another MRA

DeletedUser5061

please go on.

Ignore dezicus X IV mate, RUSE are the only elite alliance on the server just accept it rest of us are noobs in MRA's. You don't want get into it with these internet gangsters, otherwise you will end up like PRIME, didn't you see how they rimmed all their leaders and farmed their players. I think we should all just save ourselves the embarrassment and quit now.

DeletedUser21356

Good luck to you all and your alliances
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14666

It's kind of ludicrous to be making such predictions less than five days in the world isn't it? I mean, if I were going to go by ABP's and DBP's, which I have done the math on the top 12 Alliance Attackers and know which one sucks the worst, I'd attack that alliance first because I know they have no offensive or defensive skills. But then again, you also have to look at who is actually spending most of their time attacking. They could be losing units left and right and it takes time to re-build, so they could, in fact, be easier targets as they are constantly battling their troops and am constantly rebuilding. Rebuilding takes time especially if you are not building up your barracks or harbor to cut the time shorter. Depending on the barracks and harbor levels and with an entire alliance just worried about ABP's and DBP's and constantly having to rebuild your LU's and Naval and it's going to take you an hour just to develop 12 swordsman, 12 archers or 10 hops or 1 naval unit a.e. bireme, etc. someone could be landing in your harbor taking your city.

DeletedUser12512

You can take new players and teach them the game but allowing the riff raff amongst the elite that's a big no no. You have played enough worlds, you should know that by now Atticus.

How does this discussion have anything to do with me? Who is the riff raff you speak of?

DeletedUser

How does this discussion have anything to do with me? Who is the riff raff you speak of?
Lol he prob mean on this new merged people :D kinda funny coz i knew something like that would happen. Ones RUSE saw they dont have chanse with 30 players to win the race they decided to merge :)

DeletedUser

Venominium (149 Players) with 1904 average - SINK really weak alliance, huge egos and constant in house drama and way too many Pacts from what I understad they have pacts with alliances Noxis, TWS and KoH.

Legion XIII - (143 Players) with 1804 average - Swim very good leadership and plan in place, a NAP with TW-shadow and Venom in place they will do well.

RUSE - (105 Players) with 2367 average - Walk on water My team easly the best on the server, no mercy just beasting on ocean 55, best abp averages even though most our players earnt their BP under the prime banner. Best leaders in place and it isn't who you think it. Did I say level headed dudes who have one multiple worlds unlike Venom leadership who don't even have any crowns.

Lightning Shadows (146 Players) with 1622 average - SINK mra of ocean 45

OCEANS VETERANS
(112 players) with 2083 average SINK Known for failing other servers but I see them beating on Venom like its nobodys business.

GoDz (105 Players) with 1886 average SINK The rejects from PRIME lol.

TW-Shadow (99 Players) with 1896 average SINK Few real ones from alpha rest are just noobs came to us for pacts, sure you will get one. lol

DeletedUser

Venominium (149 Players) with 1904 average - SINK really weak alliance, huge egos and constant in house drama and way too many Pacts from what I understad they have pacts with alliances Noxis, TWS and KoH.

Legion XIII - (143 Players) with 1804 average - Swim very good leadership and plan in place, a NAP with TW-shadow and Venom in place they will do well.

RUSE - (105 Players) with 2367 average - Walk on water My team easly the best on the server, no mercy just beasting on ocean 55, best abp averages even though most our players earnt their BP under the prime banner. Best leaders in place and it isn't who you think it. Did I say level headed dudes who have one multiple worlds unlike Venom leadership who don't even have any crowns.

Lightning Shadows (146 Players) with 1622 average - SINK mra of ocean 45

OCEANS VETERANS
(112 players) with 2083 average SINK Known for failing other servers but I see them beating on Venom like its nobodys business.

GoDz (105 Players) with 1886 average SINK The rejects from PRIME lol.

TW-Shadow (99 Players) with 1896 average SINK Few real ones from alpha rest are just noobs came to us for pacts, sure you will get one. lol

Really? I hope this was a joke?

I will not comment on Venominium since I`m a member.
Legion XIII swim? not gonna happen... in the world with 150 alliance cap they have an academy(or sister or brother alliance or whatever it is...) plus NAPS and etc and you say very good leadership? :D I will see how the leadership will deal with 300 members...

Ruse walk on water? aghhmmm... wouldn`t go that far, but they have potential, some familiar names... could do okay, but we will see how they will handle a challenge and a real fight, if they stay tight could go far...

LS fully agree with you

OV :D really? OV? :eek: the hate towards us(venom) I think is more fear, since you manage to post such a nonsense on externals :D I will leave it at that...

GoDz could last for some time, since it was smart move to leave Prime, shows some intelligence, will be for a while but will fail in the long run.

TW could go either way, have some potential, could do okay for some time with some strong mentoring =)

DeletedUser

Here is my top 12, let me know how you guys like it. Remember these are mainly just my opinions :)

1) Venominium- Float. Has the highest average points, and leads in every bp category. Of the 6 players that have multiple cities so far, 5 of them are in Venominium. There core splits Kingdom of Heaven into two, so those might be some potential targets for them. Venominium has a relatively strong core, with some players closer to RUSE and TW-Shadows than Venominium though. Think they should do well.

2) Legion XIII- Sink. They are spread out all over the place, mainly in Ocean 54. Do not really see any islands that they have a strong presence on, and they have a low average points. They are 3rd in abp and 4th in total bp, but pretty unimpressive since they trail Venominium by a large margin despite having about the same number of players. I see them having issues, whether it be internally or being swallowed up by another alliance. There core is split up by the core of S.P.Q.R Empire, they have some vulnerable cities next to Epic to the there right, and they are close to TW-Shadows. While there sister alliance plugs up some of the whole's in there core, they have 250 players to lead in total. Would be shocked to see these leader's pull it off.

3) RUSE- Swim. RUSE had the 2nd highest totals in average points, abp and total bp. Another premade, they also have a pretty strong core. Based in Ocean 55, they have no players that are very far away from the core of the group. I see them eliminating GoDz in the future, which would help strengthen there core and there presence in 55. I just wonder what they will do about there cities that have some Venominium and TW-Shadows guys close by.

4) Ocean Veterans- Sink. Ocean Veterans has the 3rd highest average points in the top 12, while being 4th in abp and 3rd in total bp. However they have a lot of players stuck in RUSE's core and in Venominium's. This will force them to have to spread support out to these players early, or risk losing several cities early which would be bad for morale. They have a nice cluster of core islands though, but then again they struggled to clear out MRA cities in the area which doesn't speak well for them. I think they will last until another alliance decided to target them, or until they experience some sort of internal problems.

5) Lightning Shadows- Float. Despite having the 2nd lowest average points and being 15th in abp, I don't see any alliances in there ocean that can be a threat to them. They are very spread out for the most part, and have 5 leaders which could make them possible to be sabotaged. I don't think most of them started on day 1, so maybe there bp stats will improve.

6) Legion XIV- See Legion XIII.

7) TW-Shadow- Float, they have the potential to be a nice dark horse alliance. There average points are mediocre, however they are 5th in ABP and 5th in total bp. They have a pretty decent core, and are fortunate enough that there players farther away from the core are not near any other solid alliances for the most part. They have some pretty good players among them, and I have heard from a player in them that they are very well organized.

8) GoDz- Sink. Based in 55, I expect them to fall apart if RUSE starts hitting them hard. They are 7th in abp, and 2nd in dbp meaning that they have been highly targeted right out of the gate it seems. There average points is just average, nothing really impressive. They have no players in the top 50 in abp, but have the top 2 players in dbp. No players or leaders really stand out to me. There core is ok, but the way they seem to be getting hit it really won't matter much.

9) Kingdom of Heaven- Sink. It is almost like they have two separate cores. One being in 45 just south of Venominium's core and one in 44 just north of Venominium's core. With Venominium blocking the two cores from connecting, I suspect they will sink and get targeted by Venominium. There average points is one of the worst of the day 1 alliances, and they won't get far with only being 10th in ABP and 10th in total bp. I think them or Legion should be the next MRA's to fall, unless GoDz falls quicker than them both.

10) Epic- Float. They look like a solid rim alliance based in ocean 64. They are low in bp and in average points, but I think that is more so to them starting late. They are spread out across most of the ocean, but have the benefit of being way bigger than the other alliances in there ocean. I also know of there founders, and think he is a good enough leader to help these guys be dominant in there ocean.

11) War Wolves- Float. Although being a rim alliance based in Ocean 53, there average points are already comparable to the day 1 MRAs that are still around. They are 6th in abp and 7th in total bp, showing that they could be one of the best rim alliances in this world. They are a little spread out in 53, but again they are another alliance with not many threats in their ocean. They got some good players too, and could be a very solid alliance.

12) S.P.Q.R. Empire- Float for now. I feel these guys are just another MRA, there average points is nothing special and they just don't impress me very much. However they do have the lowest member count in the top 12, which they deserve some credit for. There core is pretty decent, and they don't have many players who are far away from the core. They also don't have many top alliances near them, asides from Legion XIII and Legion XIV. They are 8th in abp 10th in total bp. Since I don't know much about them, and they don't seem to have very much competition, I say they float for now.

Made this map of the top 12:

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en80&ref=l2bie2k7iyjfo44oyhooh90lvmwyknxxy0pacy

DeletedUser44027

excellent, very well done. take an imaginary +rep from me, and a real one once I can rep you again ;)

DeletedUser47723

A legit non-troll review on Sink / Swim for top 7 alliance fighters

Venominium- Float. They are #1 in abp and #1 in dbp. I mean what else could you want. From internal sources I have heard they are very organized but of course they faced a slight problem in organisation when BP ended which was quickly fixed. Some of there players are a little amiss from the core and seem to wander off in the territory of strong alliances like ruse-tw etc... therefore even though there core is solid some of there players are in danger and thus if there cities are lost they will lose morale which can cause some serious problems in the future as they already are threat to any wise leader in top 12.Only time will decide their fate as they have got some very big wallets in their alliance thus getting players who are conquering cities at this stage. But the reality behind there stronghold will be revealed when they have to fight solid alliances as they get CS ready. Other than that they look ripe for world wonder winners with #1 ABP and #1 DBP... Their leaders are active but I can't comment on them atm.

Ruse- Swim like a shark. Every world has their aggressive fellows in place and this worlds aggressive alliance is Ruse. They totally killed the morale in Prime proving themselves worthy. They have solid leadership from the looks of it but I cannot comment on their internal issues or organization but from a observers view they look to be highly organized and working as a unit. They own the ocean they are in and have almost a impenetrable core. The only thing that can kill them is their internal arguments if they ever occur but right now if they chose the right allies they can take down most of this world. #2 in ABP and #3 in DBP they seem to be believers in atk is the best defence. But an advice would be picking on the small alliances first before hitting the big guns in a 'FULL SCALE WAR' and not to get overconfident just because you have won against PRIME.

Legion XIII- Sink within 3 months... They are scattered all over the place with random recruiting patterns even though getting high abp and dbp but compared with other top 12 the amount of members they have should have way more BP. They faced some organization problems in their forum and I won't comment further on that. They are a full grown MRA and their leaders lack the experience and one of them seems to be a 12 year old kid.(no offence just being honest, I have heard this from one of your own players)

Ocean Veterans- Sink eventually unless they can do major bridging... Some of there players seem to wander off their core like wild hogs lost in a desert. They will loose their cities fast when the big guns have built their core and are expanding. Their leaders though seem to be highly experienced and they are a solid group of players who work together (I have been an OV member in the past). They have a strong skype group with highly active players. They have got a chance even though slight. But again they faced problems clearing MRA and that is not a good thing at all. They have no know internal issues.

TW-SHADOW- Float (I won't go into details as this is my own alliance)- They have a pretty solid alliance with a nicely build core but they seem to be positioned in the middle of 4 alliances but as long as their diplomats keep working with grepo politics they will be fine.

Godz- Sorry guys I like your enthusiasm but I will have to say SINK. While they seem to have a core in place they appear unorganized and have gone in the defence at the start (I do not know who is attacking them) but lack in abp they are going to sink fast but not as fast as legion as there leaders are holding them together.

War wolves- Float for now. Honestly speaking i have no internal sources or any information about this alliance. But there core looks OK and there leaders experienced. Other than that unless they pull themselves together and soomehow survive for first 5 months they will swim like a ship.

Thank you for reading this I used grepointel to get info and some anonymous sources please feel free to pm me in game if you think I should change you alliances rating to something else. And of course you have to give a detailed argument stating why you think so.