Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser11886

<3 you guys venom.

TBH I didn't even realize venom was a thing before I joined this world, I 'luckily' managed to get a spot as far away from you guys as possible <3

DeletedUser44820

Whats happens when you get sick of that? 31-45??

whatever seems interesting kuriants.

i guess u like to talk about the same thing over and over again?

its the first weeks, little changes in the top 12 and i have to like hearing about it??

DeletedUser10962

@kdaroks

yes m8. thats what i was thinking too. even 13-30 would be interesting

Go ahead and do it and post it. Don't expect the people who come to a top12 to necessarily do it for you. If you want it and others want it then do it and get a thread going

DeletedUser44820

Go ahead and do it and post it. Don't expect the people who come to a top12 to necessarily do it for you. If you want it and others want it then do it and get a thread going

i did start a thread m8. Lane closed it and proposed i put it in here..

DeletedUser5061

Venominium - SINK - Anyone who is part of that alliance knows the egos are huge, the leaders dictators and the drama is endless. Only way is down, I guess.

OCEANS VETERANS - SWIM - Will get the number one spot soon, better diplomacy always takes the cake. Ghosting not to concede however that is weak and unsporting.

RUSE - SWIM - Have friends in that alliance so not gonna comment (much), quite surprised with their diplomatic stance I must say, missed out on a lot of nice cities.

Kingdom of Heaven - FLOAT - Most of them have crowns and few top players, putting up a good fight.

War Wolves SWIM - I seen them around, will see how fats they catch up.

Lightning Shadows FLOAT Young alliance, we will see.

Don't know the rest of the top 12, so wont comment on them for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

So optimistic Daizan

1.) Venom ~Sink we have too many players and gold simmers
2.) RUSE~ Swim, they're so good they'll easily get the crown
3.) Ocean Veterans~ Jet Skiing, they'll dominate the world but slightly lose to Ruse and Venom
4.) Kingdom of Heaven ~Float. Nuff said

DeletedUser33530

Venominium - Anyone who is part of that alliance knows the egos are huge, the leaders dictators and the drama is endless. Only way is down, I guess.

Minus the dictator leaders part this is actually completely true Lol. I don't think you can give of a more perfect description of the alliance. You should put this on our alliance profile.

DeletedUser47723

I 101% agree as I myself have high ego and don't forget high sense of Sarcasm

DeletedUser30490

A Proper Top 12;)

Venominium~Swim
As always venom is doing great.Amazing ABP and obviously DBP as well.Main focus seems to be on "Kingdom of Heaven".Strong Core! not sure if others know,but i know why that is.Don't really see much happening to venom though unless some strong coalition emerges.

OCEANS VETERANS~Swim
Played with Ocean vets so i know they will definitely do really well.Good ABP and DBP for a top 6 alliance.Not the best core got a few players scattered.Legion seems to be getting hammered by then.Anyways dont see the vets going anywhere now either

RUSE~Swim
Dont know about ruse,but they seem to be really strong.and they got a good core too.So these guys will also most likely be there for awhile.

Kingdom of Heaven~Sink
Sorry but Definitely sink!Involved in too many wars.Got plenty scattered players too...

War Wolves~Swim
Not sure about these guy too but they are ranked 4 in ABP and has a coalition against them so they got to be good.And they seem to be taking around 4-5 cities a day from "Jack Daniels".Again not a good core,got to work on that.

Epic~Cannot Comment

Lightning Shadows~Sink
And again do not know them.Not many colonization's.Soon these guys will sink,too scattered to really be able to get support on time during a war.

Northern Riots~Float
Cause they're a rim alliance i can see them staying for a while longer i guess.Dont really have any impressive stats and they got a very small core.Most are again scattered.

Legion XIII~Sink
Not gonna waste my time with these guys.Sink.

Macedonian Empire~Sink
Sink.Poor BP stats for a top 12 alliance.And players are scattered over 4 oceans.

Evolution~Sink

Jack Daniels~Sink

DeletedUser

Kingdom of Heaven~Sink
Sorry but Definitely sink!Involved in too many wars.Got plenty scattered players too...

You are wrong, we fighting them everyday we know how good this ally is. They never give up a city without a fight and sink so many of our CS. We offered them pact at the start even but this game has people that play good politics and they listened to this people so now they are fighting Venom while all others keep growing like scorpians and OV.

DeletedUser47841

Venominium~Swim
As always venom is doing great.Amazing ABP and obviously DBP as well.Main focus seems to be on "Kingdom of Heaven".Strong Core! not sure if others know,but i know why that is.Don't really see much happening to venom though unless some strong coalition emerges.

OCEANS VETERANS~Swim
Played with Ocean vets so i know they will definitely do really well.Good ABP and DBP for a top 6 alliance.Not the best core got a few players scattered.Legion seems to be getting hammered by then.Anyways dont see the vets going anywhere now either

RUSE~Swim
Dont know about ruse,but they seem to be really strong.and they got a good core too.So these guys will also most likely be there for awhile.

Kingdom of Heaven~Sink

War Wolves~Swim
Not sure about these guy too but they are ranked 4 in ABP and has a coalition against them so they got to be good.And they seem to be taking around 4-5 cities a day from "Jack Daniels".Again not a good core,got to work on that.

Epic~Cannot Comment

Lightning Shadows~Sink
And again do not know them.Not many colonization's.Soon these guys will sink,too scattered to really be able to get support on time during a war.

Northern Riots~Float
Cause they're a rim alliance i can see them staying for a while longer i guess.Dont really have any impressive stats and they got a very small core.Most are again scattered.

Legion XIII~Sink
Not gonna waste my time with these guys.Sink.

Macedonian Empire~Sink
Sink.Poor BP stats for a top 12 alliance.And players are scattered over 4 oceans.

Evolution~Sink

Jack Daniels~Sink

I think war Wolves will sink not swim

DeletedUser47841

So optimistic Daizan

1.) Venom ~Sink we have too many players and gold simmers
2.) RUSE~ Swim, they're so good they'll easily get the crown
3.) Ocean Veterans~ Jet Skiing, they'll dominate the world but slightly lose to Ruse and Venom
4.) Kingdom of Heaven ~Float. Nuff said

Venom will swim

DeletedUser22115

You are wrong, we fighting them everyday we know how good this ally is. They never give up a city without a fight and sink so many of our CS. We offered them pact at the start even but this game has people that play good politics and they listened to this people so now they are fighting Venom while all others keep growing like scorpians and OV.
I have to say that I know some of their members and they seem like a quality squad of players, and seem to be holding their weight

DeletedUser

I have to say that I know some of their members and they seem like a quality squad of players, and seem to be holding their weight

are you Simply-Stupid in-game or what? Obviously the lady is being sarcastic.. Kingdom have lost 4 times more cities than they have gained from conquered... Its funny how RUSE ..a group of players who have never played together before and some MRA full of golders are leading the way on a server full of teams that came over after winning their worlds, makes you wonder what kind of a joke those servers must have been.

DeletedUser47723

are you Simply-Stupid in-game or what? Obviously the lady is being sarcastic.. Kingdom have lost 4 times more cities than they have gained from conquered... Its funny how RUSE ..a group of players who have never played together before and some MRA full of golders are leading the way on a server full of teams that came over after winning their worlds, makes you wonder what kind of a joke those servers must have been.
The same type of joke you are??? :eek: