Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

1. The Usual Suspects... Guess they might swim for a while who knows... but in the end i fear they will sink like the rest.
2. Coming Soon... They never did quite come did they... none the less they will sink... those are some nice 119 players. Wonder how many spies they got.
3. Fruit Loop Troop... Didn't think they'd still be here to be fair and now i think they might swim.
4. DANISH DIVISION... I'll say it again... if these NOOBS are here again then i'm glad i started in o44. it'll take them a little while to get control of o55 then they will come for the rest. Look at that ocean ranking tho.
5. The Hammer... Pitiful, Sad, Disappointing, that's what you can say about an alliance of 118 players and an average of only 2711. (I hear they are in a strong pact with inferno) Sink
6. Inferno... Pitiful, Sad, Disappointing, that's what you can say about an alliance of 112 players and an average of only 2828. (I hear they are in a strong pact with The hammer) Sink
7. Crimson Rebels... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
8. Alpha et Omega... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
9. IMMORTAL EMPIRE... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
10. Illuminati... Quite a high average for such a low alliance but sink.
11. THE JOKE *Cough* GANG... Well aint this a surprise... Not really but nonetheless it's quite funny... So much hype... So many fan boys and look at them now... from top ranking to the bottom of the top 12 in just 2 days... Wonder what happened ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)... They are sinking as we speak.
12. Spartans... They are accually quite good looking for a rank 12 alliance good to see. Good average... swim maybe?

Wow... Just... Wow.

I thought I wrote some garbage at times,but nothing I repeat NOTHING I have ever written is as bad as this utter drivel. Biased assessments, Inaccurate asessments, actually just plain dumb assessments.

If you didn't write this deliberately for the purposes of annoying the other alliances you need to take a long hard look at yourself mate. :p

DeletedUser22517

1. The Usual Suspects... Guess they might swim for a while who knows... but in the end i fear they will sink like the rest.
2. Coming Soon... They never did quite come did they... none the less they will sink... those are some nice 119 players. Wonder how many spies they got.
3. Fruit Loop Troop... Didn't think they'd still be here to be fair and now i think they might swim.
4. DANISH DIVISION... I'll say it again... if these NOOBS are here again then i'm glad i started in o44. it'll take them a little while to get control of o55 then they will come for the rest. Look at that ocean ranking tho.
5. The Hammer... Pitiful, Sad, Disappointing, that's what you can say about an alliance of 118 players and an average of only 2711. (I hear they are in a strong pact with inferno) Sink
6. Inferno... Pitiful, Sad, Disappointing, that's what you can say about an alliance of 112 players and an average of only 2828. (I hear they are in a strong pact with The hammer) Sink
7. Crimson Rebels... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
8. Alpha et Omega... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
9. IMMORTAL EMPIRE... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
11. THE JOKE *Cough* GANG... Well aint this a surprise... Not really but nonetheless it's quite funny... So much hype... So many fan boys and look at them now... from top ranking to the bottom of the top 12 in just 2 days... Wonder what happened ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)... They are sinking as we speak.
12. Spartans... They are accually quite good looking for a rank 12 alliance good to see. Good average... swim maybe?

Agree!

DeletedUser

This guy has got to be a joker either that or he just generally has no idea the usual suspects and coming soon have some of the best revolt players I have seen on the en servers all in 2 alliances its going to be messy and you think they both will sink with no real reason or explanation why

DeletedUser

This guy has got to be a joker either that or he just generally has no idea the usual suspects and coming soon have some of the best revolt players I have seen on the en servers all in 2 alliances its going to be messy and you think they both will sink with no real reason or explanation why
Spies

DeletedUser

:D Ah, this guy just thinks he's safe hiding behind the mod god!!

Completely fails to understand that his alliance is chock full of people who go from world to world to world quitting after a month or 2. Wonder which alliance he'll run to when Fruit Loop Troop goes bust? My money is on either Coming Soon or The Usual Suspects. Question is, will they take him after his so obviously biased top 12?

I'm guessing this particular Fruit Loop is going to end up in a bowl with the likes of Erik going Nom Nom Nom on him. :p

DeletedUser

:D Ah, this guy just thinks he's safe hiding behind the mod god!!

Completely fails to understand that his alliance is chock full of people who go from world to world to world quitting after a month or 2. Wonder which alliance he'll run to when Fruit Loop Troop goes bust? My money is on either Coming Soon or The Usual Suspects. Question is, will they take him after his so obviously biased top 12?

I'm guessing this particular Fruit Loop is going to end up in a bowl with the likes of Erik going Nom Nom Nom on him. :p

Funny thing is, my alliance ran through his in Myonia. (Gods of Midgard). A lot of his buddies including him came to our group. Don;t know why hes bad mouthing us.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, my alliance ran through his in Myonia. (Gods of Midgard). A lot of his buddies including him came to our group. Don;t know why hes bad mouthing us.

Lol, this just gets better and better, so you've actually showed mercy to this guy once before and this is how he repays you guys??

He's really got no chance of surviving this one then really. :D

Although, I could see Erik allowing him to survive just to wipe the smile off my face, lol. ;)

DeletedUser22517

Then you clearly did not see enough.Calling Zero one the best revolt player...i just can`t stop laughing.He might do good in early stages when there is no real fight but later he will quit like always and give up his account saying that he had enough and this world is not worth.Erik might do good if EN finish that world and decide to join but without them i really doubt, to many weak players in his alliance who are good just for 1 thing, internal.But what will happen when he runs out of food.Even with EN behind it is gonna be hard because you clearly don`t have idea what has hit this world.Anyway you all gonna find out soon.To sum up all this there is 3 main contenders for this world:
1.The usual suspects
2.Erik`s alliances
3.some NOOBS

DeletedUser

We suck. We aren't even supposed to be in the top 20. It was a total accident to be honest...

DeletedUser

Then you clearly did not see enough.Calling Zero one the best revolt player...i just can`t stop laughing.He might do good in early stages when there is no real fight but later he will quit like always and give up his account saying that he had enough and this world is not worth.Erik might do good if EN finish that world and decide to join but without them i really doubt, to many weak players in his alliance who are good just for 1 thing, internal.But what will happen when he runs out of food.Even with EN behind it is gonna be hard because you clearly don`t have idea what has hit this world.Anyway you all gonna find out soon.To sum up all this there is 3 main contenders for this world:
1.The usual suspects
2.Erik`s alliances
3.some NOOBS

Did i pick any names and state any names? NO

i clearly said there are some of the best revolt players i have seen did not mention no one

DeletedUser

Ok,mungus Kiro Gligorov?:d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Ok,mungus Kiro Gligorov?:d
-
It is not disrespect when someone is telling the truth.I know zero and my post is based on past experience.Also i know Erik`s alliances because i am ... and i played with some of those Danish players.So my 1, 2 and 3 are based on the way i see this world.You can agree or not that is your right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The world does not start or end on server 1 speeds.
This server is young,has lots of players with great achievements in lots of other servers.
And surely they may create here killing machines to be envied.
It is bs to say that top 12 alliances have no good players while the server is barely started.

DeletedUser22517

The world does not start or end on server 1 speeds.
This server is young,has lots of players with great achievements in lots of other servers.
And surely they may create here killing machines to be envied.
It is bs to say that top 12 alliances have no good players while the server is barely started.

Ah, i am not saying that.Ofc there is some good players here, actually i think this server have a lot of good players.But as it stands now i`ll stick with my 1,2 and 3.You never know, maybe zero learned from his mistakes in the past and he will prove me wrong.