Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Please don't take sarcastic comments about subjective rankings of make believe alliances in an internet pretend world so seriously.

Seriously though (not real life serious though), all these rankings are based off of looking at the points ranking. Some of the groups you have ranked in your 12 have gotten their backsides handed to them by alliances that are not even on your list. No doubt TUS and CS are the top 2... after that you need to wait another month or so to see who is actually a factor in this world.

Seriously, though, if we waited another couple months, this thread wouldn't exist for you to roll your eyes at. The thread is "Top 12....", a commentary on the top 12 ranked alliances. Some criteria must be set, and points ranks provide an easy, consistent set of criteria. Of course, instead of griping about things, you could just write your own ranking, using whatever criteria you feel works best........

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1 : Coming soon aka USS San Diego.
b08b5e4192ff67bfd713a3d6e20194af.png

18 battle stars in RL, and was the first major Allied warship to enter Tokyo Bay after the surrender of Japan, will this ship arrive first at WW?
Still working on core and testing the waters a bit further out,have some unexpected easy wins in TEST*OPS against TUS. Never can say for sure but i am trying to keep this beauty stay above the water, swim

2: The Usual Suspects aka the much feared Bismarck

faf950457782e83d1fef027fd80607e6.png

TUS reminds me to this famous German warship, it feared by enemies but in the end it was just a rubber duck ready to be shoot down. No disrespect to the players, a lot awesome grepo*vets! But failed leaderships, so many deserved better. Burning bridges is cool but never smart NOT to keep 1 bridge standing in case the fire spread in your own direction when the wind changed.
Some Statistics what shows this team is SINKING :
Top ranked player TimothyyyN = 8k DBP after 2 major OPS is asking for dissaster.
Location = Failed to create a safe core.
Top player(s) aka founder(s) already long term Vacation Mode. I believe i am the first to give this team a sink.

3 Alpha et Omega aka the AKAGI
e0f6d40ae57d91becba54db5c746bb6a.png

This team with sister and brothers is so massive i had to come with something big and massive, and i found it, the Japanese aircraft carrier, because its so massive!
If this team gonna have the same faith as the japanese ship, only a christal ball knows, all i know is that they doing a great job creating a powerfull home core at ocean 54.
Yes they need to weed out simmers and noobs, but who does'nt at this stage? Its amazing how IM BLAZE keep this ship above water, if this ship should sink it would have sunk 2 weeks ago!
swim

4The Fluffernutters AKA USS North carolina.

26480c08e5f375258c77fca43a5ffc04.png

I admit i don't know the players, however my co-founder does and hear they are solid.
Today i really don't know their faith but...they have a wonderful solid core what offer them equally wonderful options for perhaps to become the most highly decorated battleship of World Sinope. This ship is now a museum ship and memorial kept at the seaport of Wilmington, N.C. Will this team overhere be a name on the hall of fame, only future gotta show us, swim

5 The Army of Phoenix aka RED CROSS SHIP.
733b445fddfd458a3c6a16a5ee08e44b.png

This team together with the sister Army team are a mix of players of Danish and all kind of others, and therefor so i am told they have a mixed Danish * English forum.
They have a difficult position on the map and therefor for now they are playing TEAM SWITZERLAND despite the majority are Danish. Not a bad gamble, choose much later instead of choosing wrong today keep them alive. They do have some local wars, every 1 needs BP even swiss people lol, but stay out the TUS*COMINGS EVENTS. Due location i give aFLOAT what is in my opinion already a GR8 achievement with the tools they have to work with today.

6 : Black List aka USS Narwhal.
f1de81be9cb3d52e772379f0a34eff92.png

Narwhal aka BL was one of four submarines in overhaul caught by the TUS attack on Pearl Harbor in the early morning Sinope server. Within minutes of the first enemy bomb explosions in ocean 44, BL gunners were in action to assist in the destruction of TUS ships
Black list has some awesome female leaders and this group is 1 of a tight group of experience, skills, and muscles! They have the patience and leadership what TUS failed to have. swim

7 Big Tasty Nutter Butter aka xxx,,,???XXX
4fe5b1cf6dac6ef9170c2aef01f97270.png

I believe they belong to The Fluffernutters so same story overhere, i did drop a picture of a ship but not going to mention the name lol, ANY 1 RECOGNIZE?
This alliance will swim as long The fluffers stay above water.

]8 Coming Later AKA USS Thresher shark.

c32bbe16d34264ba7c75eccefdb92d34.png

This the first United States Navy ship to be named for the thresher shark, and thats what my sister is all about. Every time we OPP the enemy they follow and kill highly efficient as a group of hungry sharks.

[9 THE Unusual Suspects aka german U*boats.

ec2cc29ba6e7960487117a2aa065f6de.png

When this team was created some weeks ago it did the same what those U-Boats did, creating a lot of damage, but sinking cargo ships alone don't win you a war. Now the cargo is gone and they meet real battleships, i fear they are sinking or should I better say... unable to come back up out the water. sink

10 The Army of the North aka Team swiss II.

11bb9ec4d4de9ef6deae75d92a704fd6.png

Same story as twin / sister. float

11 Holy Mortis Empire. aka The grey Ghost!
e0ebe832066ae16c75afd4c1b8da5510.png

TUS announced that she had been sunk in battle, earning her the name "The Grey Ghost". Enterprise earned 20 battle stars.
For now this server is much about team Chilluminati, amzing after so many golddiggers jumped this amazing ship it was able to move on! Even when all founders cities were under revolt, the morale victory in saving all the cities is just 1 of the epic stories in this fresh server. Perhaps the empire wont survive but i know TEAM Chilluminati is here to stay and make a difference. Keeping their independence for now to stay a float and get in a wonderful position to merge with the crew they are just learning to trust and wish to be part at, and not the join or die politics. I see Chills team swimming t'ill the end and be a contender. swim

13: The Alcoholic Empire AKA Musashi[/size]
4024987b11b6b82a04aa1512e3ef2c5f.png

Believe it or not, this powerfull ship got destroyed by 1 single Torpedo. Anyhow....
Who can blame them to team up with the wrong people, after all they all were drunk when they signed the papers. sink

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
nice one... ALLREADY SEE YOU FROM OTHER SIDE...BEFORE POST I SAW YOU AS GREPO MANIAC....LOL

+ rep.FROM ME AS WELL

DeletedUser

But how come Uss Sandiego & Akagi working together? Either you never read history or failed miserably in it?

DeletedUser

I'm curious once TUS sinks as you put. Will Coming Soon magically turn into eviction notice? :D That map choppermad has, illustrates what is wrong with grepolis.

DeletedUser

Gigantic coalitions vs small coalition (that was made to counter the gigantic coalition).

DeletedUser

I'm curious once TUS sinks as you put. Will Coming Soon magically turn into eviction notice? :D That map choppermad has, illustrates what is wrong with grepolis.

You do not have a freaking clue about the composure of Coming Soon,do you?

DeletedUser

Can anyone deny the truth now? Coming Soon, Coming Later, Coming after, Black List, Holy Mortis Empire, Alpha Et Omega(s). And who knows who else The EN leadership are working with/have plans to work with.

Remember when all the people on here in the beginning calling the people who predicted this would happen wrong, and "making things up" ? Looks like to me I told you so would be quite the understatement.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Can anyone deny the truth now? Coming Soon, Coming Later, Coming after, Black List, Holy Mortis Empire, Alpha Et Omega(s). And who knows who else The EN leadership are working with/have plans to work with.

Remember when all the people on here in the beginning calling the people who predicted this would happen wrong, and "making things up" ? Looks like to me I told you so would be quite the understatement.

Forgive me to come to the rescue of the Northern alliances.
If what you said was true not a single sole would have left those alliances.
Comings are a simple merge from 30 of my crew with Poops team and after we merged 2 teams in our core ocean.
We created what and did what TUS has done but TUS did it with shooting as a madman in public.
SOCIETY ALWAYS TEAM UP AGAINST MADMEN.

DeletedUser

Who is denying those are our allies?

I mean you have no clue about composure of Coming Soon.
We are(initial group) from different alliances in other servers,and not just EN.
From the whole leadership only Praehelios and Erik(actually he represents HERT players,not EN as you may think:D) are members of EN,and established EN players are few compared to overall number of our players.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Who is denying those are our allies?

I mean you have no clue about composure of Coming Soon.
We are(initial group) from different alliances in other servers,and not just EN.
From the whole leadership only Praehelios and Erik(actually he represents HERT players,not EN as you may think:D) are members of EN,and established EN players are few compared to overall number of our players.

Tea please you can make me smarter because i am LOST, and you as an old enemy of me can fill in the GAP in my brain....
Why people always talk about Eviction notice even when they are not on the server.

Is it because of this?
c242a25fea0f6538e9946c5dd670b28d.png

or perhaps of....
fefc5c1b0e515a63c195ff1201450810.png

maybe because the EVICTION NOTICE NAVY?
2369c5a30b806f323b78a351ab7d2e0d.png

Yes this is NO EN alliance, but i am trained by it so to make it easy and call it a standard EN LSNUKE

But how comes non EN alliances have Epic kills aswell, is it because EN leadership?
f8b6cd68ab5eabfb453dd158c652a2e2.png

Is EN that skillfull or are the others to be blamed for DEFF*BLIND...
242842288e9fdcaab4a391459aa28187.png

Maybe they have showed some deff*skills what made them more remembered than others?
326d428e19370a57176931159f1e95ba.png

Last one is me in HERT...so we must asume if it was EN it would had been 85k birs instead of what we see overhere...

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IT ONES AND FOR ALL ;-)

DeletedUser22517

Is Zero in VM already???Took him longer than expected :D Now CS will pick 1 alliance at the time from their Pact and kill them with the other pact alliances.This world is really great battlefield, probably the best in grepo history :D :D :D

Ryann16

Strategos
Is Zero in VM already???Took him longer than expected :D Now CS will pick 1 alliance at the time from their Pact and kill them with the other pact alliances.This world is really great battlefield, probably the best in grepo history :D :D :D

Looks like a great set up... Cant wait to see who gets their hearts broken. Maybe another alliance will show up as well once TUS collapses. I would like to see some rim alliances make a push for the core.

DeletedUser22517

Looks like a great set up... Cant wait to see who gets their hearts broken. Maybe another alliance will show up as well once TUS collapses. I would like to see some rim alliances make a push for the core.

Not enough players and time for that.As i said before nothing wrong with winning a world this way and no doubt Erik and Praehelios have good tactic but where is the fun in all this?

Ryann16

Strategos
Not enough players and time for that.As i said before nothing wrong with winning a world this way and no doubt Erik and Praehelios have good tactic but where is the fun in all this?

Just give it time. Once TUS is out of the way, people will start backstabbing each other and chosing new sides. Border issues, recruitment issues, maybe even the simple argument will break out and a new war will start. For now, they still need to work together to get the main issue out of the way.

DeletedUser38465

Just give it time. Once TUS is out of the way, people will start backstabbing each other and chosing new sides. Border issues, recruitment issues, maybe even the simple argument will break out and a new war will start. For now, they still need to work together to get the main issue out of the way.

Doubt it, if TUS is beat. CS wins hands down. On a side note, don't know much about them tasty nuts, they may as well make a run for it.