Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

*Adasko*

Phrourach
Some people have bigger gaps as me lol, OR IS THIS CALLED THE EN STANDARD LUCKY SHOT...people please dont stack suicide stuff in 1 city where the owner of it is inactive lol...

702fea51c743282d7f6bd882987a1137.png

YES I DO !!!

93614dd310b8891452717b4401a93308.png

WoW amazing

DeletedUser36743

Can anyone deny the truth now? Coming Soon, Coming Later, Coming after, Black List, Holy Mortis Empire, Alpha Et Omega(s). And who knows who else The EN leadership are working with/have plans to work with.

Remember when all the people on here in the beginning calling the people who predicted this would happen wrong, and "making things up" ? Looks like to me I told you so would be quite the understatement.

Can i have a taste of what you are smoking ?

DeletedUser

I suppose it is time for me, the eternal noob, to take a stab at sorting out the top 12....or 10..... or so.

1. Coming Soon. Still sounds like a movie preview, but they've got the raised fist of POWER for a banner now. And watching the boards a bit makes it seem like they already came...... was it premature or will they remain on top of the world? Only time will tell. I think they'll win the server. Soon.... -ish.

2 Alpha et Omega. Flying the Jolly Roger now over their warships and battalions. Latin Pirates? Frat boys out for a lark (just make sure you don't sing any SAE chants at OU!)? Makes this redneck wonder what, or who, they're going to 'et' next. Perhaps they'll win the server and eat a crown.

3. Fluffernutters. That basket on our guidon? Yep, it's a pic-a-nic basket. With our buddy BooBoo the Big and Tasty, we're just frolicking amongst the tulips. 'Nuts' is the key part of our name. We think we've already won the server and we're having skype parties where everyone is wearing paper crowns from Burger King and sword fighting with french fries.

4. The Barbarians. Conan, they're not, unless..., maybe, Late Night with Conan....love that guy! Barbarians with a Beer Mug for loyalty, how could they not win the server? All they need is a dog. Or a hermit crab, I always thought a hermit crab would be a great pet for a grepo group. It's already armored, so it'd have at least a zillion defense against ranged units!

5. Black List. A magnificent star on their flag. I followed that star, looking for Jesus. I didn't find him, nor a manger, shepherds or angels. Just a city with a harbor full of brim, grumpy swordsmen and all the brothels were closed. I'd pick them to win the server, but only if they open the brothels back up.

6. Army of Phoenix. I was going to visit this group, but, like Bugs Bunny, I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque. I ended up visiting the Knights of Columbus instead. Spent the day driving around in tiny cars and wearing a silly hat. They've got some sort of serpent on their flag, which means, I think, that they're shifty and beady eyed. Unpleasant for sure, and a sure bet they'll win the server.

7. Coming Later Omega on their flag. Perhaps they've already been 'et'. Likely not, since they're still in the rankings and still coming on strong. Like the old adage "The check's in the mail..." we'll have to wait until later to see if they win the server. Much later according to their alliance page.

8. The Army of the North. Same serpent on their flag as their sister alliance. Silly Serpents? The name brings up terrible holocausts of days gone by; the Civil War, the Vikings, Mongol horde, etc. I think they'll win the server, but..... only from latitude 445 to the..................North.

9. Big Tasty Nutter Butter. Second stupidest name on the server (after Fluffernutters). An apple on their flag. Hmmmm. Serpents, Apples..... I'm thinking we've got all the makings of Original Sin amongst the alliances in the top 12. Apples signify education, teachers, sin and worms. Like the other nuts up above, these guys seem to dance on the sketchy side of sanity. Just close the door and leave them, and us, to our madness.

10. Holy Mortis Empire They have a stylized 'H' on their banner. I thought they were the Hilton or Holiday Inn hotel group. I went to visit and found there were no vacancies. Just my luck. Guess I'll head back to Albuquerque. At least the brothels there are open, if a bit expensive. Not sure about these guys. Empire is a decent TV series, if you're into drama. Mortis is death (or that weird planet in the monolith from Star Wars). Combine all these elements and these guys seem to be a Righteous Lodge for Cadavers in support groups. They just might win the whole dang thing!!

And I'm done. Need to get back to weaving an indian blanket out of belly button lint. Happy Weekend everyone!

DeletedUser

If you read EUBEA's history, there was a time an alliance fight same ratio as here TUS did.
Actualy TUS was me and me was THEM....i found a way.
Past reputations in Grep count for nothing! You are only as good as the world in which you play. With TUS players there was much talk of what happened on on Actium or Eubea. TUS leadership have have been outplayed, out manoeuvered and out fought and now they exist no longer.

These are the stats that count now!

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en81/player/3968012

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en81/alliance/697

Lesson No 1 :- Zero Point & Co " Do Not Mess With The Archon Of Corinth"

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Past reputations in Grep count for nothing! You are only as good as the world in which you play. With TUS players there was much talk of what happened on on Actium or Eubea. TUS leadership have have been outplayed, out manoeuvered and out fought and now they exist no longer.

Past reputations counts everything to me, strange u see it differently lol.
Honnor, trusted people or dishonnor backstabbing guys, reputations do matters!
Wht you just said is same as in RL saying, yeah i know this man was in jail for pedo stuff, but that was the past i am cool with him beeing a teacher in my kids kindergarden today

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Are you even playing in this world?
You seem have to have no grasp what-so-ever on what happened...

DeletedUser

If you read EUBEA's history, there was a time an alliance fight same ratio as here TUS did.
Actualy TUS was me and me was THEM....i found a way.

If you read Eubea's History, I once went to moon with a parachute and came back to earth within a week. :D

DeletedUser38400

Why are you guys mentioning EUBEA so much ? what is the big deal with that world ?

mats25

Phrourach
Past reputations counts everything to me, strange u see it differently lol.
Honnor, trusted people or dishonnor backstabbing guys, reputations do matters!
Wht you just said is same as in RL saying, yeah i know this man was in jail for pedo stuff, but that was the past i am cool with him beeing a teacher in my kids kindergarden today

very good example...