Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser41868

Good old Harry pops in to say his piece. We merged with HME because you only wanted to operate on your own terms. That is your prerogative. Even afterward we reached out to work with you and your crew. You essentially told us to kick rocks. So we targeted you. And regardless of whatever yarns you spin here, we know that no one else was hitting you when we started.

Fact is... PM, HME, and what is now HM have been very up front about everything we have done and are doing. You have a benefactor to provide for you now. You should be happy.

DeletedUser

just found the post.

just like to point out the refusing to pact was RIGHT after they left TUS we had been working as one group (so that comment was used for effect not actual info) and as for the pact with HME i had never spoken to Chill about it i spoke with a old PM player who is not even a leader.....

we agreed to a pact but i said we need to sort details and then he went offline and never came back to us. again i can show this info. (for chill i can copy paste you the whole chat as im sure you have been told false info)

back to the KING ZARUN
Really ohhh honest and truthful man..... how did i give you that info god of all truths ??? was the name CHILL or the ALLIANCE name not clear enough :D i love it when a scumbag gets found out...

Honor is all you have in this game.... :pro:

Right,so thats what you do when pushed against the wall Harry Slother?Post private messages? Zarun was trying to make a bridge between you and other OS people,it was only Zarun who believed in you,rather pity you and so not ready to leave you when others kept on insisting.His decision was changed in council,but that was only after we stirred up things,and said it wasn't right to defend a brown against a brown,when supports got hit by PM.Most of us realy dint want to pact with AE,pretty sure about that.Support was pulled pretty much after the first hit by HM,but many people left it there,as it was upto the players to leave it or keep it,and Zarun was offline at that time.I have always stayed out of politics, but believe me when i say this,if you think you can humiliate Zarun by posting Private messages, then i would say that "Zarun just paid the price of taking side of a Prick",against some of his good frnd's will.

I could have written so many other things,but there isnt realy a point to prove,your quiting alliance/joining enemy in a drop of a hat,shouts out loud.

Beaten by the better team :)

True, they played realy well today,grats.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47344

Love that comments back thank you <3

Love how i show proof and the reply is ... my friends know me. i love the friends have your back.

But facts and facts. (by all means check BL hitting us SAME time.)

Chad as for us ignoring you AE did not ask for anything we was following the TRIO alliance.... i again ask for any PROOF that we did not help ect ect.

All you people can shout as loud as you like that the sky is Pink with yellow spots and maybe some people drunk enough or drugged enough will believe you.... but most people look at facts.

Yet to see any your end.

P.s Sandip i would not insult people using certain words.... as a mod im sure zarun can tell you thats not allowed on the external ;)

mats25

Phrourach
Love that comments back thank you <3

Love how i show proof and the reply is ... my friends know me. i love the friends have your back.

But facts and facts. (by all means check BL hitting us SAME time.)

Chad as for us ignoring you AE did not ask for anything we was following the TRIO alliance.... i again ask for any PROOF that we did not help ect ect.

All you people can shout as loud as you like that the sky is Pink with yellow spots and maybe some people drunk enough or drugged enough will believe you.... but most people look at f

Yet to see any your end.

P.s Sandip i would not insult people using certain words.... as a mod im sure zarun can tell you thats not allowed on the external ;)

But why you are yelling after prooves....mabe just look over the alliance cap and the amount of sexsesssss...lol. mabe there something not right mabe you are allways involved but only with bad %...

Ranga1

Strategos
Gotta love when people say, especially famed hero's and oracles and administrator of the Grepo wiki say things like "I don't care, this is my last world as "Zarun" anyway" so basically the highly esteemed player is saying "do whatever the hell you want, cos you can get away with it by changing your name" lucky your just an internet troll Zarun, cos you cant do that in RL :D

DeletedUser33675

Oh trust me - he's a troll in RL as well :p

Talking about last Top 12 - why BL is marked "Float"?

DeletedUser

we seen CS as the enemy because of you lots now they mean nothing to us.

You have seen CS as enemy,cuz we were strong at that point united as TUS, now you are getting your A@$ handed over,so its obvious you need to bend,fighting outnumbered needs strength of character,not everyone can do that mate.;)

)

You say you were working under TRIO alliance,but you also admit that you dint want to pact us? Your public rant,only looks like to me as an attempt to get away with joining the AeO camp,which was on cards for long,as it couldn't have been arranged within an hour,you just needed an opportunity to blame.We have all played this game in school Matt.;)

)P.s Sandip i would not insult people using certain words.... as a mod im sure zarun can tell you thats not allowed on the external ;)

Zarun is a wiki mod,he doesn't administrates forum, if you know what that means, feel free to report though.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47344

Put fishing rod away mate you wont get a bite here :)

Maybe go re read though as you might find a few errors in your comment if you need help feel free to ask and i will point them out ;)

ill give you a clue... working as trio .... refused nap.

i believe in your ability to find it. good luck :pro:

DeletedUser

Legion of Shadows to win this server... While you others squabble and fret over pacts and back stabbing the might of the LOS grows unabated. Have they even fought a war yet? Have they been tested? Doubt it but they are growing and taking large chunks of 52/53/54. Yep they are looking strong for the medium / long term on this server. Agree?

DeletedUser47344

Legion of Shadows to win this server... While you others squabble and fret over pacts and back stabbing the might of the LOS grows unabated. Have they even fought a war yet? Have they been tested? Doubt it but they are growing and taking large chunks of 52/53/54. Yep they are looking strong for the medium / long term on this server. Agree?

with smiff at the helm im sure they will do alright.... i heard he is using a different name thought hrmmm :rolleyes:

mats25

Phrourach

can i reserv plaze there to get at last the damn grown before i leve al this stuffed game... seems all own it..and act like this...lol

DeletedUser

Good question by the way... like he told first and just wached the rankings...he was bored...

Nah, I actually think they're good enough to swim but I get the feeling they're beginning to step on others toes so they may get a backlash from that, so I played safe and put FLOAT.