Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Put fishing rod away mate you wont get a bite here :)

Maybe go re read though as you might find a few errors in your comment if you need help feel free to ask and i will point them out ;)

ill give you a clue... working as trio .... refused nap.

i believe in your ability to find it. good luck :pro:

I did read back,as you said,and when i did,i realised you were even bigger all of those that i thought you to be.:)

DeletedUser

Legion of Shadows to win this server... While you others squabble and fret over pacts and back stabbing the might of the LOS grows unabated. Have they even fought a war yet? Have they been tested? Doubt it but they are growing and taking large chunks of 52/53/54. Yep they are looking strong for the medium / long term on this server. Agree?

thanks mate but that is a bit of an exaggeration XD

we are at war with fight club and The Last Mohicans

but f.c are all in in vm due to the ammount of citys they were losing

DeletedUser

War...? The Last Mochians and FC are quarter your size and strength!!!! I meant a war buddy. Playing against someone the same size as you in the school yard not taking sweets from the small kids. I think you guys look good and just need to show your teeth and prove a lot of people right about what they think of you guys and that is title contenders, but step up to the plate and do what needs done. (SW)

DeletedUser

f.c was the same size when the war began.

the reason we have not got involved in a major war yet is we are planning on completely controlling our side of the rim before we move for the core.

whats your ign.

DeletedUser

the reason we have not got involved in a major war yet is we are planning on completely controlling our side of the rim before we move for the core.

whats your ign.

1-0 Salty i reckon ;)

DeletedUser39031

whats your ign.
Fight Club were a joke. All banned or on VM.

DeletedUser47344

Black List become Coming List....

pahahha just when you think a MRA can not get any bigger....

The server is dead the game is dead.... there is no fighters in this world anymore just simmers hiding behind big alliances and numbers acting good.

the few fighters who are about have been forced into one side or another because if not numbers haunt them,

WELLDONE all for not having a skill level but a number level.

Game ruined. :pro: << no no this is sim city.... Good old days wars where you got hit and you hit others... not you hit others and have so many players and pacts and naps you never get hit.

Crowns mean nothing anymore because you dont need skill to win them anymore.

DeletedUser47953

The server is dead the game is dead.... there is no fighters in this world anymore just simmers hiding behind big alliances and numbers acting good.

the few fighters who are about have been forced into one side or another because if not numbers haunt them,

Game ruined. :pro: << no no this is sim city.... Good old days wars where you got hit and you hit others... not you hit others and have so many players and pacts and naps you never get hit.

Black List was always part of the coalition... You're just complaining because our enemies chose sides and so did we. We were betrayed by Holy who took in Project Mayhem and Alpha who merged in Alco... If you are complaining, sounds like you are on the losing side. Seemed nice I bet when it was about 6 alliances against BL, now it's a bit more even odds.

We are the only member of the coming pact group that stayed loyal and we personally trounced everyone who joined the ones who betrayed the pact group... Just means we are finding out who our friends are...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

mats25

Phrourach

who the hell are you to tell world is over/death...bloggar...
the best deffence to hide you self of bad luck and gameing skill is to tell all over...damn you are weak...better go back and make alive the simming world via acting...you get better result then vining here...all fighters are gone and simmers stayed...you like old russian people who crying after stalin times, just becouse they dont used to new way of of living or new faces who takes spots...

grow up and look forward not back...

DeletedUser47953

Agreed, this world isn't even close to done... We have a lot to sort out... First off, the core isn't settled at all and bigger wars are Coming than the traitors ever thought... Also, in the core, we haven't even seen a threat from the Rim yet...

I am sure some alliances are growing to push inward...

Still a lot of fun to be had here for real fighters... I'll tell you when it's all simmers when I quit the world... ;)

DeletedUser

who betrayed who

because from my perspective i can see an alpha v.s coming war on the way

DeletedUser

it probably wont happen due to blaze being good friends with you lot

but seeing as between you there are eight alliances and not al of them played together before

DeletedUser

Looks like Legion of Shadows have a PACT/NAP also with Holy / Alpha also? No fighting in the statistics despite playing side by side.