Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser48572

Paperwait is a great player/leader.....you probably should listen to him Harry.

Swallow your own cookie and all that.

DeletedUser47953

Someone give him a cookie

The entire argument is a joke... Holy never did anything for us, beyond one defense I remember that stopped a Revolt, woo hoo...

As far as alpha, they haven't done jack... They never helped me or anyone I work with in the north of O44...

There may have been a bit of help down south, but the northern crew doesn't owe jack to anyone in any alliance. It is us and us only and no one helps us up north... We have carved out our area ourselves... Come and get it.

Only thing I want is to see our remaining allies go against those who betrayed us... Otherwise you are simmer traitors also...

For my part, I just say, come and get some!!!

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser48572

All of the Bees that are left have stingers...careful which ones you want to start poking at.

DeletedUser340

You can't disrespect anything but the strategy, acting like BL are not a top alliance would be a lie.

DeletedUser47953

You can't disrespect anything but the strategy, acting like BL are not a top alliance would be a lie.

and there is the crux of the matter... someone said something about bees and stingers, do you think we are who are alive in N O44?

You think we simmed with TUS and PM and HME and Alpha all around...

I carved out my empire and I intend to expand it. In fact, I have cities from NE O44 to SW O44 and NW also for good measure...

TY Sereton for the comment... Others, not so much...

You will come take my cities from my cold dead fingers folks... and I has people who respond quickly to defend everything in the N O44 area...

There are no simmers anymore, we ate them already...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser22217

As far as alpha, they haven't done jack... They never helped me or anyone I work with in the north of O44...
LOl
Alpha was the most targeted alliance in o55 by TuS and the Armies and you are moaning that they didn't help you in o44.
:O

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
LOl
Alpha was the most targeted alliance in o55 by TuS and the Armies and you are moaning that they didn't help you in o44.
:O

If what you said is true than AO can only be thank full BL did not team up with TUS.
Thanks for this is taking ALCOHOLICS in and attacking them.

Project Mayham, i can judge only and nobody else special not the new Mayham part!

When Chill was revolted in all cities (3weeks ago) i organised exclusive hos deffence, and i know that BL lost 3 cities by helping out to avoid rimming his dead body.

I know for 100% both comings and BL had 75% of their whole deff in those cities. AO zero because i didnt include them in my MM (fear of spies).

The reward we all know, chill took in old enemies, and is opping those who saved him from the rim...

Really not understand all this trash talk over here , people with dignity never opp those who saved them from the rim.

DeletedUser

So in light of Coming's List loosing 30 cities today alone does anybody want to do an updated top 12?

On a side note I was reading today some reasons why the Roman Empire fell, they reigned dominant for centuries but as the history books tell us all empires eventually fall. It has been attributed to these possible reasons:

- Over reliance on slave labor
- Weakening of the legion due to the quality of recruits
- Over expansion
- Rise of an alternative empire
- Invasion by Barbarian tribes
- Political instability
- Loss of faith in the system

Likely that it isnt down to a single reason but a combination of all of them, link is here for anybody interested... http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Coming List lost 30 cities today alone"

Good to see some progress. Hope it sustains.

DeletedUser22217

Erik, alpha was attacked by Tus only after leaders chose you as partner. This is what I remember.
I also remember that alpha was ready to do whatever you say to remain in the coalition.
Taking alcoholics actually surprised me, leadership should have known what would happen, esspecialy when they had example with HM before. Maybe Blaze believed in The friendsip with Coming too much, or he had enough of being told what to do, have no idea of alpha motives.
Whatever it is The whole situation deserves a notice.
What can't be broken from the outside can be destroyed from the inside.
It would have happened anyway, The coalition would start to fall apart sooner or later, I just didn't expect that Bl were those to decide its members.

DeletedUser

So in light of Coming's List loosing 30 cities today alone does anybody want to do an updated top 12?

On a side note I was reading today some reasons why the Roman Empire fell, they reigned dominant for centuries but as the history books tell us all empires eventually fall. It has been attributed to these possible reasons:

- Over reliance on slave labor
- Weakening of the legion due to the quality of recruits
- Over expansion
- Rise of an alternative empire
- Invasion by Barbarian tribes
- Political instability
- Loss of faith in the system

Likely that it isnt down to a single reason but a combination of all of them, link is here for anybody interested... http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-reasons-why-rome-fell

relax mate:)
after all you are just a loser-care to remember you were one of the founders of sussies who lost so fast?:d
BL is not CS,and the end of bastards who plot against those who saved them is well known in history:)

DeletedUser

If what you said is true than AO can only be thank full BL did not team up with TUS.
Thanks for this is taking ALCOHOLICS in and attacking them.

I know for 100% both comings and BL had 75% of their whole deff in those cities. AO zero because i didnt include them in my MM (fear of spies).

Ok, first part, AeO are attacking BL? Show us the reports then because AeO leadership specifically ordered no attacks on BL. In fact they seem to be intent on allowing BL to attack AeO with no reprisals because they want to try and sort it all out nicely.

Second part, so you were lying in the shared def tab when you said you don't fear spies, they fear you then? :p

DeletedUser

Ezy,it was Blaze who told us his fear:)

lonerider190 from the alliance Alpha et Omega has conquered the city 01. Python belonging to catzrule. on 2015-03-29 at 17:24
catzrule from the alliance Black List has lost the city 01. Python to lonerider190. on 2015-03-29 at 17:24

DeletedUser47344

Why can us Alchos not just drink and kill.....

We just wanted BL head we don't care where we go to get it.... the place with the most booze and lets us hit them wins :D