Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser22517

Time for new Top 12!

1+11- Coming(s): Failed to get a large ops done against their main competitors and are struggling with their allies due to their famous WW plan. FLOAT until WW time then SINK.

2+12- Mayhem/Mortis: We have great fighters and excellent leaderships here. SWIM to the end.

3 - Alpha: Already SINKing

4+6- Nutters: Strong group, excellent core players, right direction. SWIM to the end.

5- The BARBARIANS: Not only having Ocean 45 completely controlled, they are pushing toward Ocean 55. Will have both sites for WWs and fronts for battle points. SWIM to the end.

7- Gun and Rose: Good players, good location. They will be emerging after Alpha sank and CS struggled. SWIM

8 - Army of the North: Been floating in the toughest Ocean but with Alpha falling they will SWIM

9 - Legion of Shadow: The short war with HM showed they are not capable enough to challenge the core alliances but their location will let them FLOAT for a while

10 - Old School: Not a real powerhouse but they are safe and strong enough to SWIM

:cool: Bias are unavoidable here. Feel free to post yours, don't criticize!

While Erik is in VM a have a present for Tea

dog-on-human-lap-bed__oPt.jpg

DeletedUser

what has this world deteriorated into? I expected some quality posts but this like a skype chat between 2 alliance leaders. :^]

DeletedUser

Honostly can some honest say who is winning this war city wise and Archon i dont think it takes sherlock to know that this top 12 is trashtalk like all other threads.

DeletedUser23413

They have already. It's only matter of time they become Coming et Omega :d

DeletedUser

It is difficult to make an accurate unbiased top 12.

It is when you got players like Chilluminati and Leolis. To them the forums are for lies, disinformation and flaming irregardless. They don't know anything different.

DeletedUser23413

:pro: Quit talking trash. You are not even in Sinope. You only want to hear what your masters say. Too bad for you!

DeletedUser

:pro: Quit talking trash. You are not even in Sinope. You only want to hear what your masters say. Too bad for you!

Mate you talking about Tea cake? He is in Sinope i think, but you'll have to look quite low down the rankings to find him :)

Also he hides under a different name in here..ign is Wildsomething i think :p

DeletedUser

Mate you talking about Tea cake? He is in Sinope i think, but you'll have to look quite low down the rankings to find him :)

Still waiting you to find those reports,as well as post the other half of the reports of my attacks;)
As well as explaining the primitivism shown with threads to ridicule your adversaries.
After kroving Ghia then you are free to start the next bs.

DeletedUser

I will love to see chilli's face when the WW will continue and if CS winn's.maybe will be just like this?loser.jpg and than me jumping in saying images.jpg

DeletedUser23413

I mean Anchor of Corinth or whatever he named

DeletedUser29916

I will love to see chilli's face when the WW will continue and if CS winn's.maybe will be just like this?View attachment 11273 and than me jumping in saying View attachment 11274

Funny stuff.. but unlike some others around here I am perfectly capable of losing a game and taking it as a man. I play this game for s and giggles, it's not my lives work and I sure as hell won't lose any sleep over a lost battle.

You should ask Erik, if I was so desperate of winning and getting a crown I would have had one when I followed him around for 8 months in Ithaca :).

Believe what you all want to believe ofcourse but I'm 25 and I enjoy life at its fullest.

Pls continue the banter.

DeletedUser48572

Funny stuff.. but unlike some others around here I am perfectly capable of losing a game and taking it as a man. I play this game for s and giggles, it's not my lives work and I sure as hell won't lose any sleep over a lost battle.

You should ask Erik, if I was so desperate of winning and getting a crown I would have had one when I followed him around for 8 months in Ithaca :).

Believe what you all want to believe ofcourse but I'm 25 and I enjoy life at its fullest.

Pls continue the banter.

+Rep

Period added since post requires 5 characters.

DeletedUser48572

Pls continue the banter.

+Rep

Period added since post requires 5 characters.

DeletedUser18039

what has this world deteriorated into? I expected some quality posts but this like a skype chat between 2 alliance leaders. :^]

Hey ash... long time no see... the whole server is like a chat between a bunch of old-timers bored with the game but able to dominate it and run it like a cemetery....