Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser25787

Pebble is letting us have a new one so please keep it spam and profanity free or else we won't be allowed any more sink or swims on this world

DeletedUser

1. The Usual Suspects... Guess they might swim for a while who knows... but in the end i fear they will sink like the rest.
2. Coming Soon... They never did quite come did they... none the less they will sink... those are some nice 119 players. Wonder how many spies they got.
3. Fruit Loop Troop... Didn't think they'd still be here to be fair and now i think they might swim.
4. DANISH DIVISION... I'll say it again... if these NOOBS are here again then i'm glad i started in o44. it'll take them a little while to get control of o55 then they will come for the rest. Look at that ocean ranking tho.
5. The Hammer... Pitiful, Sad, Disappointing, that's what you can say about an alliance of 118 players and an average of only 2711. (I hear they are in a strong pact with inferno) Sink
6. Inferno... Pitiful, Sad, Disappointing, that's what you can say about an alliance of 112 players and an average of only 2828. (I hear they are in a strong pact with The hammer) Sink
7. Crimson Rebels... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
8. Alpha et Omega... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
9. IMMORTAL EMPIRE... Don't know these but they are just a weaker version of inferno and the hammer. Sink
10. Illuminati... Quite a high average for such a low alliance but sink.
11. THE JOKE *Cough* GANG... Well aint this a surprise... Not really but nonetheless it's quite funny... So much hype... So many fan boys and look at them now... from top ranking to the bottom of the top 12 in just 2 days... Wonder what happened ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)... They are sinking as we speak.
12. Spartans... They are accually quite good looking for a rank 12 alliance good to see. Good average... swim maybe?

DeletedUser27128

So basically you gave everyone else a sink except for your own alliance?

Worst Top 12 ever..

DeletedUser

So basically you gave everyone else a sink except for your own alliance?

Worst Top 12 ever..

My alliance?
Anyways 1 was swim 3 was swim 4 was swim and 12 was swim the rest are mra and i don't really like mra's

DeletedUser

Sure not -SPQR- Fruit Loop Troop

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47218

Been awhile since I did a top 12. Here it goes :p

1-The Usual Suspects- An experienced and talented group of players that excel as a team and individually. I never doubted for a second that they would sore to the top. Not only in points, but also in ABP. I would expect nothing less from these Barbarians ;) Swim
2-Coming Soon- Another group that seems to have some extraordinary players. I don't know much about their past, but from what I can tell they know what they are doing. Rank 2 in points and 4 in average points. Well done. I expect more to come. Swim
3-Fruit Loop Troop- A bunch of well known players on the externals. I haven't played with any in the past though. They have established them selves well and have a high average. Although I did expect more from them when defending their players... Still seems like good alliance. Swim, but for how long... Idk...
4-DANISH DIVISION- I have absolutely no idea who any of these players are. I have heard that some are pretty good and they also have a high average. Hope to see more and be able to establish a better opinion. Float
5-The Hammer- An alliance that has a lot to prove and I hope that they bring down the hammer! Sorry had to say it. Anyway I don't know a ton about them. I have a heard that there is talent there and I can't wait to see it. Until them I don't have much of an opinion. Float
6-Inferno- Biased... Hope that we surprise you :) Slacking
7-Crimson Rebels I have heard that they are doing decent for them selves. They are ranked 6 in attacker, but that could be because of the same reason The Gang was up there at first. I really don't have any idea whats going on in the neighborhood. Sink
8-Alpha et Omega- Only know one person from this alliance and he is a really good player. I hope he joined an alliance that is equally talented. Alas I have no idea. Have heard they are experienced, but they are ranked even lower than Inferno on attacking and we suck... any way I look forward to finding out what they have in store for the future. Float
9-IMMORTAL EMPIRE- I see a few good names and have heard good things. I hope to see more from them. Maybe they will be the first alliance to actually be immortal :p Only time will tell. Float
10-Illuminati- I see a few familiar names and they seem to be doing pretty well. This is another alliance I hope has a surprise in for this world. Float
11-The Gang-I just... I wanted to believe that all that talk was serious and that they were actually a good group and would put up a good fight, but They dropped 10 spots in recently... Sinking like the Titanic.]
12-Spartans-Even though their name isn't very clever they seem to be doing well. I see a couple familiar names and would like to see if they can show us more of what they can or can't do. I'll let them float for awhile.

I realize that I did not give many sinking opinions, but that is only because I don't believe many alliance will fall for awhile to come.

DeletedUser27128

1. The Usual Suspects... Guess they might swim for a while who knows... but in the end i fear they will sink like the rest.

12. Spartans... They are accually quite good looking for a rank 12 alliance good to see. Good average... swim maybe?
Oh really?

Your own alliance + 1 was a swim.

For The Usual Suspects, you did say sink at the end. And for Spartans, "maybe".

And you used the same lines for 3 alliances... lol :D

My point is, you should be a bit more kind :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In many aspects is a better one then the previous.
Personally think there will be a couple more sinks in a week from the actual top 12,but can not say more:d

DeletedUser47218

In many aspects is a better one then the previous.
Personally think there will be a couple more sinks from the actual top 12,but can not say more:d

I think there will be more sinks too. I am just not able to give an honest opinion of half the alliances because I do not know them well.

DeletedUser

Lol
anyway,an amicable advise-try to say a good word for other alliances except your own,and your actual or would be allies;)
You may pretend then to be unbiased like Noobellator:d

DeletedUser21418

DD are just old NOOBS, so nothing to worry about, And rellly sad to see the gang go so soon, now i have to find a New toy