Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Erik,let's leave the externals to zero and baudin,now he is happy to have reached a deal with cops;)
and for you zero-you woodchopper said the same in Eubea,together with some other cops.
They only had to explain why Erik sent there kronnoss,his best mate who was a new starter;)(and he had no rights at all for months).
Since we all know academies are for noobs;)

But I will stick to our decision to stay away from Badin Zero forum.
We have tried to protect the integritty of Sino,and save Guardian none of you Susie leaders cared to fight for it.
Sorry for bothering you;)
forum is all yours-fill it with whatever sit comes in your mind,and don't forget to downplay us;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Erik,let's leave the externals to zero and baudin,now he is happy to have reached a deal with cops;)
and for you zero-you woodchopper said the same in Eubea,together with some other cops.
They only had to explain why Erik sent there kronnoss,his best mate who was a new starter;)(and he had no rights at all for months).
Since we all know academies are for noobs;)

But I will stick to our decision to stay away from Badin Zero forum.
We have tried to protect the integritty of Sino,and save Guardian none of you Susie leaders cared to fight for it.
Sorry for bothering you;)
forum is all yours-fill it with whatever sit comes in your mind,and don't forget to downplay us;)

Stay on topic plse, beside this, Pebbles she is just doing "her" job.

DeletedUser27128

New alliance at the #10 spot - Guards.

Anyone have any idea about who and what they are???

DeletedUser

New alliance at the #10 spot - Guards.

Anyone have any idea about who and what they are???

aaaahhhh another eviction notice wing.... no im joking

Dont recognize many names so nope no idea

DeletedUser27128

From what I remember, its basically a new alliance re-born from the ashes of Prisoners.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
So an academy, as you always do.

naise is a friend of aceswild,a leader in Barbarians.
She is in Fruit loops troopers,their allies.
Another proof they are very connected.
No way would leave Aces her out of his alliance.
To me this is the same as academy twin, or partner all the same in my opinion, so don't pretend you are somekind better than others or acting snobbish

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1. The Usual Suspects swim

Have some friends inside and some of them see me as an enemy for life, strong team, all high active veterans.
Wonder they can keep out the drama out the family this time, if they do they are nr1 favorite to win this world.

2. Coming soon.
swim or sink up to others

A mix of Eviction Notice(Rho,Myonia,Jal) - HERT(eubea) - Hawklors(ithaca) - TVB (ithaca) Veterans, and some fresh Noobs lol. Some thinks its ERIK's TEAM, it is not its POOPS and PRAE'S. i am just here to motivate's. No more to say its my own, others can talk about us.

3. Fruit Loop Troop swim

1st thought they were just pact with TUS, but looking the people inside it is clear FRUIT and TUS ARE 1 and the same. If i am wrong than i am sorry for discovering urly spies lol.

4. DANISH DIVISION. swim

No clue who there are and what are their skills, but it is clear they all came from another server (perhaps the Danish 1 lol), i would rank them nr 2 after TUS because everybody see it wil hard to break this team in pieces, its a group of friends what makes it always hard to fight.

5. Crimson Rebels float

Not much to say from my part, some names i remember and they are well over average.

6. Inferno. float

I see some good players. Have a tough location, only 2 ways to go, defeat or victory, but this is a hot spot for BP! and fast growth.

7. The Hammer. swim/float lol

All i know is that this team cannot be killed, you can fight them and win and win and win, but the founder never will surrender, that made me to merge with them in HERT and never regret it. Play with honnor.

8. Alpha et Omega. 9 Guards. 10 LEGION OF DEATH. 11 Illuminati. 12 IMMORTAL EMPIRE

Don't know anything about these teams sorry , i am a noob.

DeletedUser27128

3. Fruit Loop Troop swim

1st thought they were just pact with TUS, but looking the people inside it is clear FRUIT and TUS ARE 1 and the same. If i am wrong than i am sorry for discovering urly spies lol.

As a mastr of spying myself, I find this highly insulting towards the sneaky nature of spies. You definitely need a better one!

P.S. By that I mean that NO, we are not part of TUS :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
haha, this is very funny erik. Naise is a friend, but there are a lot of friends that i've played with here in other alliances... Including you, lol!

Just to let you know i've in no way planned on being here or had anything to do with this alliance before 24 hours before i dropped in. I was happy playing destiny, until kfc convinced me to come back. :d

i'm not a leader and i really don't give a s*** anymore about who's with who, what alliance did what, or blah blah blah. I'm just here to click on stuff, take some cities, and have fun doing it!

No matter what happens, i hope everyone can stay respectful in their trash talking and just try to have fun!

Kill'em all!

:pro:

lol you know me always stiring thing up lol

DeletedUser19042

Rofl. FLT part of TUS. Good one. lolol

That really did put a smile on my face. You certainly need better spies xD

DeletedUser48582

Well here goes:

1. The Usual Suspects - Looks strong and are positioned tight and will properly own O45 in the long run = Swim.
2. Coming Soon - They are quite spread out but they have some players with a good rep. and looks good in the rankings = Swim for now.
3. Fruit Loop Troop - Positioned with TUS in O45 and sooner or later the war will break out (if it isn't already?) and think it ends out with them as loosers even though they are positioned good = Float for now but will sink in a war with TUS.
4. DANISH DIVISION - Its my own crew and i know what they are capable of = Swim like a shark.
5. Inferno - Low av. points and poor ABP but is positioned mainly in O44 where they compete with Fruit Loops = Float for now if the Fruits will be run over by TUS otherwise sink.
6. The Hammer - Mainly in O45 and will be crushed by TUS's dominance - Sink.
7. GUARDS - Competing with DD for dominance in O55 and if the war breaks out they will Loose unless they move towards O56 which is up for grabs - Float at the moment.
8. Danish Support Division - Fights with the danes and shows good potential overall. Swim.
9. Alpha et Omega - Part of a Group counting three wings all with low av. points but the main Group is ranked #3 on ABP - Looks like an MRA. Sink.
10. Illuminati - Too spread and not aggresive enough considered where they are positioned - Sink.
11. Spartans - tight Group with a good av. on points - Swim.
12. War Wolves - Yet Again poor av. points and looks like an MRA but dont know them - Sink.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well here goes:

3. Fruit Loop Troop - Positioned with TUS in O45 and sooner or later the war will break out (if it isn't already?) and think it ends out with them as loosers even though they are positioned good = Float for now but will sink in a war with TUS.
Last-Year-This-Year_sacre-bleu.jpg
;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Well here goes:

1. The Usual Suspects - Looks strong and are positioned tight and will properly own O45 in the long run = Swim.
2. Coming Soon - They are quite spread out but they have some players with a good rep. and looks good in the rankings = Swim for now.
4. DANISH DIVISION - Its my own crew and i know what they are capable of = Swim like a shark.
5. Inferno - Low av. points and poor ABP but is positioned mainly in O44 where they compete with Fruit Loops = Float for now if the Fruits will be run over by TUS otherwise sink.
6. The Hammer - Mainly in O45 and will be crushed by TUS's dominance - Sink.
7. GUARDS - Competing with DD for dominance in O55 and if the war breaks out they will Loose unless they move towards O56 which is up for grabs - Float at the moment.
8. Danish Support Division - Fights with the danes and shows good potential overall. Swim.
9. Alpha et Omega - Part of a Group counting three wings all with low av. points but the main Group is ranked #3 on ABP - Looks like an MRA. Sink.
10. Illuminati - Too spread and not aggresive enough considered where they are positioned - Sink.
11. Spartans - tight Group with a good av. on points - Swim.
12. War Wolves - Yet Again poor av. points and looks like an MRA but dont know them - Sink.

Update:

changed into.

4. DANISH DIVISION - Its my own crew and i know what they are capable of = Sink deeper than a russian torpedo.
Reason to me to have other opinion is, MRA in core 55 are doomed.

ErikWijmeersch today at 15:18
so u were asking 2 alliances at the same time? lol
ErikWijmeersch today at 15:07
Impossible to me to sell this cake to my co founders.
soli116 today at 14:59
Could you possibly ask the council for one more player to join? I'm sure one more player for O55 cannot hurt.

Could I possibility join if I get a city in O65? I honestly believe I can be a great asset to Coming Soon
ErikWijmeersch today at 08:02
i have orders not to recruit anymore in 55 :-(
World Player Name Rank Points Cities Alliance
en79 soli116 2153 3,697 1 Shadow Horsemen
en80 soli116 1609 50,102 4 Impervious
en81 soli116 1414 3,066 1 Grenadier ducks

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Yeah I'm missing something here lol

Danish invite players who never went over 5 cities on another server, and they accept those who asking others at same time, people not good enough for coming soon are more than welcome in the Danish.

Danish : 60% hardcore gamers / 20% people hiding out until the rain stops / 20% possible noobs or spies.