Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser38465

Tea please you can make me smarter because i am LOST, and you as an old enemy of me can fill in the GAP in my brain....

Not possible Erik, not even tea can fill that gap. :D ;)

I remember that defensive effort for aster, that one hurt me a little bit inside. :Angry:

DeletedUser47144

Best top 12 by Erik that I have seen. Very creative. Most apt title was given to TUS. They had so much firepower yet failing to deliever due to poor decision making, in my opinion.

I think starting war at two front (Hitler did that as well) in O55 and O44 was a mistake. I think they should focus on one of the Ocean. O44 is a difficult place to be but guess what their allied alliances are there so they need to fight in O44. Instead of spreading further they should be looking to build a solid core now. Good luck to them !!!

DeletedUser47953

It is over, TUS is beat.... I posted PNP about their downfall, very small PNP, but the best I have seen on this world...

Now you will face our wrath! :pro:

BTW, don't even think of messing around in O44. It is now on lock down... TUS folded over the loss of O44, their expansion ocean...

Not likely with Black List taking the core and solid teams in all 4 quadrants of the ocean... They were just butting heads against a brick wall! It was written in the stars and you can see. I have cities across SW to NE and a massive cluster in the north where literally no one can attack without massive results from 30 or more players within two hour TTs...

You can't expand into O44. It is OURS! :pro:

DeletedUser47953

Thread: Top 12 Sink or Swim
wells thats a lie.. clearly still there

So, yeah, clearly still there, but let's see if more bail on that failed alliance... I have it on good authority that a certain leader works Sun-Tue and Thur, so let's not go after him on Wed and Fri and Sat when he is off... Other than that, he is likely dead meat...

We do see you and the negative rep for a honest post is kinda sad really...

I honestly don't curry favor, but you guys are looking pretty bad... Much worse than I do on EN 81...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

BTW, grow some balls and post if you don't like what I say. I posted twice now because you are -repping without posting (expletive deleted)...

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Not possible Erik, not even tea can fill that gap. :D ;)

I remember that defensive effort for aster, that one hurt me a little bit inside. :Angry:

Some people have bigger gaps as me lol, OR IS THIS CALLED THE EN STANDARD LUCKY SHOT...people please dont stack suicide stuff in 1 city where the owner of it is inactive lol...

702fea51c743282d7f6bd882987a1137.png

YES I DO !!!

93614dd310b8891452717b4401a93308.png

DeletedUser41851

erik the bp hunter. great top 12 and brilliant posts, unfortunately can not rep, have to spread around first.

DeletedUser47953

Nice hit... Beat them Mexi's back to the border... or at least Wal-Mart.... :pro:

DeletedUser23971

We created what and did what TUS has done but TUS did it with shooting as a madman in public.
SOCIETY ALWAYS TEAM UP AGAINST MADMEN.

I may not agree with everything that has happened in TUS and I am not as you will see someone who comes to the forum to big time it - but I think it is important to clarify that the Coming Soon group of 3 was pretty immediate - TUS got a second group due to the numbers of alliances they were facing . As has been quoted in here from CS forums - there is a group of 1000 players working together - how are 110 players supposed to fight that - I wouldn't have changed the approach of an efficient team, the gamble taken has pros and cons.

I have won everything in this game so please don't think I am thinking about Wonders - I just look for the gaming "experience" and meeting people across the world (no I am not treating this as a dating website :D )

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I may not agree with everything that has happened in TUS and I am not as you will see someone who comes to the forum to big time it - but I think it is important to clarify that the Coming Soon group of 3 was pretty immediate - TUS got a second group due to the numbers of alliances they were facing . As has been quoted in here from CS forums - there is a group of 1000 players working together - how are 110 players supposed to fight that - I wouldn't have changed the approach of an efficient team, the gamble taken has pros and cons.

I have won everything in this game so please don't think I am thinking about Wonders - I just look for the gaming "experience" and meeting people across the world (no I am not treating this as a dating website :D )

If you read EUBEA's history, there was a time an alliance fight same ratio as here TUS did.
Actualy TUS was me and me was THEM....i found a way.

DeletedUser23971

Fair play to you and in your position it may be the world you look back and are proudest of your achievements.

Mine was Naxos :)

Tough but good times :) :)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Fair play to you and in your position it may be the world you look back and are proudest of your achievements.

Mine was Naxos :)

Tough but good times :) :)

Most fun i had was ithaca, 50 members only (i was 300+) but got robbed by +1.5k players lol.
But i escaped the rim with 17 and ended up in ocean 42, that ocean was absolute rim.
Ocean 42 was open for only 30% of those island we had about 1500 cities in 42 alone lol.
I was more populated than Mexico city.

DeletedUser29916

Most fun i had was ithaca, 50 members only (i was 300+) but got robbed by +1.5k players lol.
But i escaped the rim with 17 and ended up in ocean 42, that ocean was absolute rim.
Ocean 42 was open for only 30% of those island we had about 1500 cities in 42 alone lol.

I was there lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23971

Never give up (well you don't when it's a real team :)).

Sounds like you needed a lot of character there as a group.

In my first world I started in Ocean 13 - your ocean 42 sounds more congested than some ocean 55s I've seen recently :p

DeletedUser

there is a group of 1000 players working together - how are 110 players supposed to fight that )

Its 1.2K players now, good job i could find my calculator :p

Coming Soon
Coming Later
Coming After
Black List
Alpha.et.Omega
Alpha et Omega
Alpha-et-Omega
Holy Mortis Empire
Guns n Roses
DOOM
Legion of DOOM
DOOMED
Ragnarok

DeletedUser48572

Didn't you end up joining with everyone else and attacking what was left of DeB for the last year of that server? lol.

That server was awhile ago so might be mistaken..

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Didn't you end up joining with everyone else and attacking what was left of DeB for the last year of that server? lol.

That server was awhile ago

No what happend was DeB took in 1 day 50% of my members , and attacked me and my 100 leftovers, i thought about 7 alliances of 150 players joined the fight,
Most red swords i saw was 1500, never went under 300 during 5 days lol.
After days i disbanned the allaince and asked those eho wanted to go to ocean 42.

Under new alliance name.

We were 17.

DeB try to rim me but i had deep caves and lots deff help from "others".

deB emptied 100% of their off troops in my bir walls.

When they were complete empty they got attacked by Bastards alliance , 1 of only 2 alliance who didnt attacked me.
I remained my indepence and made DeB split groups fight on 2 fromnts, my reward was kill DeB and traitors, and remain idependence and join my allies helping out with planning the WW build..

DeletedUser48572

I think it was a bit more than two fronts lol...hawks/coalition/en/ib/tvb/skiis/etc etc ..pacted/nap vs one alliance..lol.

That was a fun server wish i hadn't joined it late.

DeletedUser48572

Can someone update a top 12 please so us noobs can get a feel of what is happening?