Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser38465

"If you read EUBEA's history, there was a time an alliance fight same ratio as here TUS did.
Actualy TUS was me and me was THEM....i found a way."

And you will find me disagreeing with this. It was similar granted, but the numbers don't add up. By sizes BE, Hellfish and academy (which for the most part were worthless at attacking), EBC and The Commission(later merged with BE) vs HERT, RTHE, Titanomachia, Hammer (which later merged).

Not sure about difference in sizes but, HME, Black List, Alpha and their academies, and Coming Soon/Coming Later vs TUS TUS 2 and Project Mayhem. Correct me if I am wrong. And, I'm not sure if Coming After were involved seeing as they are farther to the south so I don't know for sure. Regardless of that, internal conflict is what seemed to really hurt TUS, moreso than anything else.

Hate to bring up old rivalry but its not the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38465

Why are you guys mentioning EUBEA so much ? what is the big deal with that world ?

Because it was a fun world with big ups and downs for several alliances which are large players in this world.

DeletedUser

I wish i played there, but it was fun in Ithaca also

They keep talking about Eubea because there was a lot of fun in the forums as well as the game and a lot of things were said.

Sick, twisted, depraved things.... :D

DeletedUser38465

They keep talking about Eubea because there was a lot of fun in the forums as well as the game and a lot of things were said.

Sick, twisted, depraved things.... :D

Oooh man, Eubea forums were one of the best all time. :D

DeletedUser

Oooh man, Eubea forums were one of the best all time. :D

Can't get away with it here Morti. :(

pebble has heart attack and starts dishing out the infractions. lol. (pebble, if you hit me with one for mentioning infractions for this, I swear.... lol)

DeletedUser38465

Can't get away with it here Morti. :(

pebble has heart attack and starts dishing out the infractions. lol. (pebble, if you hit me with one for mentioning infractions for this, I swear.... lol)

Lots of personal attacks, sarcasm, curse words the whole shabang that would never fly here. Erik may bring his star wars picture out if we keep it up. :p

DeletedUser

Lots of personal attacks, sarcasm, curse words the whole shabang that would never fly here. Erik may bring his star wars picture out if we keep it up. :p

As long as andrin doesn't turn up with his donkey, lol. :p

DeletedUser38465

As long as andrin doesn't turn up with his donkey, lol. :p

LOL

Or King of forum mischief himself, KingRale. He caused the best thread to be closed for good, on a another note that was pretty much the last time a mod did anything on that forum . :D

DeletedUser

LOL

Or King of forum mischief himself, KingRale. He caused the best thread to be closed for good, on a another note that was pretty much the last time a mod did anything on that forum . :D

No comment on him. :p

Aye, anyway.. top 12 this thread is I believe, (quickly changing the subject and back on topic before pebble does some deleting)

yeah, well done, whoever did the last top 12, enjoyed it, who's doing the next one? lol.

DeletedUser42857

LOL

From memory, Eubea put two forum mods in retirement. :D

DeletedUser32487

He missed you so much he bought himself a donkey, and called it Andrin

I believe the baby donkey/human hybrids are due in about 7 months

Wow! No wonder Ezy is keeping himself busy. He kept that to himself lol

DeletedUser44434

oh no! i thought i had heard the last of that bloody donkey!! :eek: