Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Agreed, this world isn't even close to done... We have a lot to sort out... First off, the core isn't settled at all and bigger wars are Coming than the traitors ever thought... Also, in the core, we haven't even seen a threat from the Rim yet...

I am sure some alliances are growing to push inward...

Still a lot of fun to be had here for real fighters... I'll tell you when it's all simmers when I quit the world... ;)

Most of the real fighters quit grep servers ago, the vast majority that are left are the try hard golders, 4th gens and simmers (me included ;))
Harry is right in a sense, the world is just what alot of us expect now tbh but the game is definitely dead imo. Inno doesnt listen to their customers in that 90+% feel WW has been worse for the game because of the effect it has on worlds yet they do nothing about it. They just invest dev time into expanding gold features and rehashing old events instead.

from my perspective i can see an alpha v.s coming war on the way

I think Comings et Omega is more likely now, would be a pretty funny name too lol

DeletedUser

Black List become Coming List....

pahahha just when you think a MRA can not get any bigger....

The server is dead the game is dead.... there is no fighters in this world anymore just simmers hiding behind big alliances and numbers acting good.

the few fighters who are about have been forced into one side or another because if not numbers haunt them,

WELLDONE all for not having a skill level but a number level.

Game ruined. :pro: << no no this is sim city.... Good old days wars where you got hit and you hit others... not you hit others and have so many players and pacts and naps you never get hit.

Crowns mean nothing anymore because you dont need skill to win them anymore.
Mat,drop a mail to Pat for some info before reaching conclusions:)

DeletedUser

Black List become Coming List....

pahahha just when you think a MRA can not get any bigger....

The server is dead the game is dead.... there is no fighters in this world anymore just simmers hiding behind big alliances and numbers acting good.

the few fighters who are about have been forced into one side or another because if not numbers haunt them,

WELLDONE all for not having a skill level but a number level.

Game ruined. :pro: << no no this is sim city.... Good old days wars where you got hit and you hit others... not you hit others and have so many players and pacts and naps you never get hit.

Crowns mean nothing anymore because you dont need skill to win them anymore.

Lol next it will be comings at omega and soon after coming n roses, and also docscomingscope. Annnd, coming much later, coming soon will be eviction notice :D

We all know that's them anyways might as well be straight with it.

DeletedUser340

lol, their strategy although it makes sense is top notch pathetic.

With all their firepower they don't need all that help, they just want an easy win.

DeletedUser

Docscoming?
Interesting,lol

As for BL changing their name temporarily:it was a nice poke from someone for Faizan:)
Hopefully he appreciates old mates before drunkards,lol

DeletedUser

Docscoming?
Interesting,lol

As for BL changing their name temporarily:it was a nice poke from someone for Faizan:)
Hopefully he appreciates old mates before drunkards,lol
Oh yes I know black list is the prodigal son of coming soon. Alpha is just another one of those alliances that helped cs get their win. Whether they get to live is up to master of puppets. ;)

DeletedUser47344

LOL

where to start... BL saying oooohh noo its a unfair fight AE was outnumbered but you for 2/3 months fighting before we moved... and as underdogs did very well.

As for the world not being over YOUR RIGHT the winner of this world will be who ever has there tactics right. (not who fights the best)

CS may be like lets get all these alliances under our wing but end of the day it takes the cowards to actually go under them.

Say what you like ill NEVER go under CS because i care more about the fight then i do the crown.

I know a player in CS and when players where asked would they prefer to fight or win they said win. That for me is the statement these days. People would rather have a pretty little crown the a battle.

For all the MONGS who say the world might get good soon WAKE UP its a war game the fight should be from the start no when WW comes or after.

There is currently about 370 names under the CS name. (not including pacts/naps IF they have some) this tells me that 250 players in this world are content not trying to win the world as only 120 can get that title....... but they will all play happy familys and swap the Master of the world award...

So to clarify.... i personally feel anybody who is trying to get a crown but not trying to get ruler of the world is a simmer (welcome to bite at me)

Before people say your in ALPHA i can show mails of me speaking to leadership saying numbers is pathetic we need to cut down numbers. (plus got forced to move as there is only so much 45 people can do v the hordes of brothers sisters pet dogs lovers owners sister alliances.

NOTE: to the players out there who don't pplay for the crown i salute you!!!
Ill be making a new account after this world not because any of my past but because i don't want the crown over my head defining me as a player. not how easy it is to win atm.

EDITD: this was based on CS this world but it happens in EVERYWORLD... i have no personal vendetta with anybody in CS and have a few very good friends there.

The rant is more at inno not making this a war game and people playing this way because they can .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42792

u know the best part of all this u guys post here is? that most of you dont have a bloody clue...

opinions galore...but fortuantely i almost never post(once b4 to be exact in 4.5 yrs)...i will do it again here...i speak for me(that would be the "pat" that has been mentioned here)

the current state of the game, not the world is absurd....is harry correct that inno is to blame..actually he is....do i honestly think they will change it ?

NFW...lol..they make to much money with the status qou so this game wont change...

it will be milked for every dollar they can make on us and it...lol...

now onto the world and its current state....i hope u all take this to heart....if you want to change the way things are run in this world or any other... build better "mousetrap" and execute it...cause right now all i see is people complaining...i have won many worlds and fought in more...they all have one thing in common..to win it u have to play by the rules of the game...

that means if you want to fight, u fight and not worry about anything or anyone but your group...

but if you want to win... u have to do what is required by the nature of the rules and the game to effectuate that win...fancy way of saying u have to do what others will do and do it better...

Do i honestly think anyone with the current rules can win a world with one group?
Actually - i dont....get rid of the crowns and this goes away....but i think WOW is also...

u win a game in grepo by simming....that is got to be the biggest slap in the face i have ever seen...

mats25

Phrourach
u know the best part of all this u guys post here is? that most of you dont have a bloody clue...

opinions galore...but fortuantely i almost never post(once b4 to be exact in 4.5 yrs)...i will do it again here...i speak for me(that would be the "pat" that has been mentioned here)

the current state of the game, not the world is absurd....is harry correct that inno is to blame..actually he is....do i honestly think they will change it ?

NFW...lol..they make to much money with the status qou so this game wont change...

it will be milked for every dollar they can make on us and it...lol...

now onto the world and its current state....i hope u all take this to heart....if you want to change the way things are run in this world or any other... build better "mousetrap" and execute it...cause right now all i see is people complaining...i have won many worlds and fought in more...they all have one thing in common..to win it u have to play by the rules of the game...

that means if you want to fight, u fight and not worry about anything or anyone but your group...

but if you want to win... u have to do what is required by the nature of the rules and the game to effectuate that win...fancy way of saying u have to do what others will do and do it better...

Do i honestly think anyone with the current rules can win a world with one group?
Actually - i dont....get rid of the crowns and this goes away....but i think WOW is also...

u win a game in grepo by simming....that is got to be the biggest slap in the face i have ever seen...

again ... simming grown and more...

1. comment to some last comments here... why the grepoholics flying around the alliances /merges/pacts and then talking somthing about respect and fighting skills... where it all comes...

it seems to me like mommy sending daughter to idols competition ... saying you are greatest,,, but seriously they are only who see and tell he /she great...sametime the sweetheart makes him self fool from hole world...but still tell to microfone/megafone ... I AM THE BEST...lol

i hope you understand my point ...ouuyee...

DeletedUser

WW has been won by single groups before... infact a few times. It just depends who turns up in the world and what their tactics are.

To win a grepo game you have to sim, you dont win it by fighting.
In the end it just means that you prepped and applied yourselves to be the most effective res shippers in that 2 week period when you are tested at doing it. So the actual act which gets you the win is simming, directly and yes its a slap in the face to everybody that used to play grep before they introduced this stupid endgame.

But its just the way the game is and the things that people moan at here crop up in most worlds now. Nothing will change because the game wont.

DeletedUser

That will be like Mat mails Pat on a Sat.:)

Yes,but as you can see Mat is busy licking Faizan,perhaps unhappy Pat was too professional to put individual feelings in the handling of affairs;)
So Mat found someone ready to spit on allies for personal(temporary for the more) gain:)
So who cares for Pat,lol

mats25

Phrourach
Yes,but as you can see Mat is busy licking Faizan,perhaps unhappy Pat was too professional to put individual feelings in the handling of affairs;)
So Mat found someone ready to spit on allies for personal(temporary for the more) gain:)
So who cares for Pat,lol

i am newbie...sametime lazy to look up who are...

Pat>:greponame
Mat: greponame...lol

thanks tea

DeletedUser

But you cant negate my words,its indeed on a Sat.:D
I see competition for your nick now, with so many fighters around,I cnt realy call you fighter anymore.Lol

DeletedUser

Mats-it was not for you.
I have to agree with Sunkdeep,it's a Sat,lol
Here you can fully joke with my lame stats-they suck;)

DeletedUser47953

lol? BL showing they're a bit of a joke I think.

Love you old buddy, but I didn't respond to your mail specifically because you don't even know what is going on. Someone said something about BL riding HME coattails? Not even close. We are ranked higher in ABP, DBP, and overall fighting over Holy whatever and Alpha Alcoholics. In fact, we have 1 million more ABP than either alliance. While we have been doing OPs on large powerful enemies, these pathetic alliances attack little cities to try to expand their power, then they merge up to take on the only BIG BAD in O44 which is Black List. Take a look at the stats... We aren't just the #1 alliance in the ocean, we have the stats to prove it...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser39031

The worlds not going to get any better if all you do is complain about it Harry

DeletedUser23971

Love you old buddy, but I didn't respond to your mail specifically because you don't even know what is going on. Someone said something about BL riding HME coattails? Not even close. We are ranked higher in ABP, DBP, and overall fighting over Holy whatever and Alpha Alcoholics. In fact, we have 1 million more ABP than either alliance. While we have been doing OPs on large powerful enemies, these pathetic alliances attack little cities to try to expand their power, then they merge up to take on the only BIG BAD in O44 which is Black List. Take a look at the stats... We aren't just the #1 alliance in the ocean, we have the stats to prove it...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

And the rose tinted glasses award goes to....

Big OPS on Big Alliances all on your own ..... As Iconic has stated to other alliances - you get defence from Alpha and the Comings groups.

If that defence disappears you guys are toast.

I don't have anything against Black List and I don't care about this world as it is the biggest waste of a server I have ever seen - but so many players are seemingly waiting for you guys - be good to see if you are any good and you'll need to be. I might look on here to find out :cool:

DeletedUser47344

And the rose tinted glasses award goes to....

Big OPS on Big Alliances all on your own ..... As Iconic has stated to other alliances - you get defence from Alpha and the Comings groups.

If that defence disappears you guys are toast.

I don't have anything against Black List and I don't care about this world as it is the biggest waste of a server I have ever seen - but so many players are seemingly waiting for you guys - be good to see if you are any good and you'll need to be. I might look on here to find out :cool:

Someone give him a cookie