Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser47344

We to honest to screw anybody... and while people are honest to us we wont screw them over.

But someone tries to touch our booze there will be issues :pro:

DeletedUser

Erik, alpha was attacked by Tus only after leaders chose you as partner. This is what I remember.
I also remember that alpha was ready to do whatever you say to remain in the coalition.
Taking alcoholics actually surprised me, leadership should have known what would happen, esspecialy when they had example with HM before. Maybe Blaze believed in The friendsip with Coming too much, or he had enough of being told what to do, have no idea of alpha motives.
Whatever it is The whole situation deserves a notice.
What can't be broken from the outside can be destroyed from the inside.
It would have happened anyway, The coalition would start to fall apart sooner or later, I just didn't expect that Bl were those to decide its members.

You are not playing Sinope anymore. Leastways not under this name anyways ;) . I remember you in AeO and I recall your posts including the one you made when you wanted to bail from that alliance telling everyone how "boring" Alpha was. I was always warey of you. Too much to say but did very little. I had you listed as a poss. spy for TUS... (even though you had played with The Syndicate on Zancythus).

DeletedUser

Nichy is not a spy,I know her.
I will not believe this unless with very strong proofs.

DeletedUser22217

Woahahaha
No problems Tea, Archon is making up stories again.
I never told anywhere that Alpha was boring, I had a complain about the lack of targets in times when there were more greens then reds lol. There was only one case where I didn't agree with the leadership and I showed it clearly by leaving.
Thats my way, I am too reactive and...passionate in my reactions to be ever able to play the spy role lol.
I doubt you remember any of my posts since I posted really rarely in forum, mostly when support was sent. I used skype groups much more.

Tea knows very well that when my first Sinope alliance was crashed I was considering leaving but would never ask for invite or play with those that killed LoD. Actually Tea gave me a head up and offered me to join Alpha where I recognized names from my first world.
I found awesome friends in Alpha and I am really grateful for their warm welcoming. It had great time with them and wish I could stay. But the whole West situation I could not accept. I had to chose between attacking or watching being killed a person that helped me and was friendly to me, or support him and betray my alliance. None of those two options was acceptable so I chose to reset. I hope this clears my motives now.

Also I haven't had played in Zac, not in past tense, I am still there with TS. Having WW cities holds me there till the end.

And the half word of me playing with other name is really stupid. Actually I haven't deleted my account and I am still existing in distant ocean, just by curiosity. I have other user names that I used in the past, but I don't see a reason to hide under other account, I stand behind my words. I wasn't afraid to start with my original name after all the forum bashing against EN with Mungus, what makes you think I would get scared now?

DeletedUser

hey well lets get this back on topic il do a top 12

1. coming soon. a very large group of experienced players including some heavy gold users *cough ERIK cough* split into 3 alliances. i do not agree with there tactics of large coalitions but they are doing very well but would in my opinion be better off trimming the fat and having one elite alliance. swim

2. the fluffernutters. i played with these guys on idalium they are very good at destroying smaller alliances growing from them and then hitting the big alliances very hard i can see them winning this server as they know each other very well and have pretty much secured there ocean's. swim

3. alpha family a large coalition whose leaders have played together but i can see them jumping ship to comings because of the amount of dead weight in the coalition. as with comings if these guys formed one elite alliance they will be great. float maybe

4.holy mayhem. a fairly new alliance left from the merge between hme and pm they look fairly good but havent seen them much. float

5. see 1

6. see 2

7.the barbarians another fairly new alliance made from ex tus players hopefully this alliance will last longer than the last float

8 black list under attack from all sides and losing citys like wild fire. sink

9. the army of the north left overs from the danish division they seem ok but to be honest one of the stronger alliances will wipe them out soon. sink

10. see 9

11 guns and roses a very good group of experienced players who are still trying to establish a core but once that is done they will cause hell in the core. swim

12. legion of shadows my alliance no comment made

DeletedUser32731

Report ;)
[report]8feacff69a60ae523c597785930e0ea3[/report]

Edit: he was BL at that time..

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
hey well lets get this back on topic il do a top 12

1. coming soon. a very large group of experienced players including some heavy gold users *cough ERIK cough* split into 3 alliances. i do not agree with there tactics of large coalitions but they are doing very well but would in my opinion be better off trimming the fat and having one elite alliance. swim

2. the fluffernutters. i played with these guys on idalium they are very good at destroying smaller alliances growing from them and then hitting the big alliances very hard i can see them winning this server as they know each other very well and have pretty much secured there ocean's. swim

3. alpha family a large coalition whose leaders have played together but i can see them jumping ship to comings because of the amount of dead weight in the coalition. as with comings if these guys formed one elite alliance they will be great. float maybe

4.holy mayhem. a fairly new alliance left from the merge between hme and pm they look fairly good but havent seen them much. float

5. see 1

6. see 2

7.the barbarians another fairly new alliance made from ex tus players hopefully this alliance will last longer than the last float

8 black list under attack from all sides and losing citys like wild fire. sink

9. the army of the north left overs from the danish division they seem ok but to be honest one of the stronger alliances will wipe them out soon. sink

10. see 9

11 guns and roses a very good group of experienced players who are still trying to establish a core but once that is done they will cause hell in the core. swim

12. legion of shadows my alliance no comment made

Yeah Fluffers get some amazing attacks, might even lose a city or 30/40 lol

96a2ef8a45b6c01a40943b76d81c9aa4.png

DeletedUser

All those cities lost today though and sooo many Alpha birs sitting at home unneeded because alpha were excluded from the shared def tab over BL. such a shame. :D

DeletedUser340

Oh please guys, we got the jump on them, stats during the first days mean nothing, war is a long game of endurance, especially between alliances of this size. Morale is the real killer.

EDIT: oh and Erik if you assume we all attack like that, I assume you all defend like this:

lxBCyRC.png

Last edited by a moderator: