Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Ranga1

Strategos
The Fluff's have come out of the belly buttons and hit the attack button! Along with their tasty balls finally might give us some DBP! How long have you guys been prepping for this? I wonder what the outcome will be?

Ranga1

Strategos
lxBCyRC.png

Lucky you put that Fav Wind on the attack, helped all those ships attack better :D

DeletedUser340

Prep to add a few different sections and a target list is no prep at all...

Stay humble bro, don't act like Fluff been simming, you guys been simming with 12 other people helping.

EDIT: I didn't know if he was online, a spell stops spells being cast on an attack, only favor I had.

DeletedUser44261

This one is for WildNisa, as i did not have the opportunity to answer him in private since he blocked me:

ste kuptoj cka mendon, dhe nuk me pelqen fjalori qe je duke perdorur. Ju kerkuam ndihm, e ju na injoruat.
Arrogancen e keni pa limit.

E pra, keshtu shkon kjo loje, duhet te mesohesh me deshtim.

E te mos harrojm, na jep nje reputacion te keq me gjith keto ushtar neve shqiptareve, ke harruar se ne i kemi luftetaret kualitet e jo kuantitet.

Suksese edhe juve gjithashtu :)

Translation:

Nisa sent me a PM stating that he saw the externals, and said that he has no idea why im supporting these "sc*ms" (Fluffers)
Followed by some bad albanian words, which i do not wish to say here as i dont want to get banned.

I wanted to answer in PM but he sadly blocked me, so i am replying here with:

I dont understand what you mean, and i really dont like the words you are using. We asked you for assistance, and you ignored us.
Your arrogance is without limits.

This is how this game goes, you win some lose some :)

Lets not forget, you are giving us Albanians a bad reputation, you forgot that we albanians fight with quality and not quantity ;)

Good luck to you too!

DeletedUser

You are shouting hurray too early sereton:)
Wait,it has just started:)

DeletedUser340

You are shouting hurray too early sereton:)
Wait,it has just started:)

oday, 23:00 #654 sereton
user-online.png

Chiliarch
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
Join DateJan 2010Posts1,646

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Oh please guys, we got the jump on them, stats during the first days mean nothing, war is a long game of endurance, especially between alliances of this size. Morale is the real killer.

You sure?

DeletedUser

Nope, not me.

Why did you think that would be me by the way?

Ranga1

Strategos
:D I just chose the most feminine name on the list, I could guess all day and still be wrong and even if I was right you are too scared to tell us :p

DeletedUser

Ezy if your new account was babi w.e. i'd revoke your whiskey membership...

Lol, Noooooooo!! you wouldn't would you? That would be cruel and unusual punishment. :p

To be honest though, I haven't had any contact with that player but I'm guessing that's an american trying to spell "baby girl", lol.

DeletedUser

:D I just chose the most feminine name on the list, I could guess all day and still be wrong and even if I was right you are too scared to tell us :p

I've got nothing to fear, I've been a loyal member of Alpha and participated fully in ops and support. I've even had birs in CS and CL harbours when they've been revolted. Of course that was before we got kicked from the shared def tab. :p

DeletedUser

Lol, Noooooooo!! you wouldn't would you? That would be cruel and unusual punishment. :p

To be honest though, I haven't had any contact with that player but I'm guessing that's an american trying to spell "baby girl", lol.

Tell the truth. You only drink milk :D