Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser38400

Dont take my comment so seriously. As I said I have been on vacation for some days and all of these are my observation. I was suprised that CS stopped their people from expanding in Ocean 55 and leave space there for Armies and Alpha to fight. That was the possible secret deal I meant. :)
Where the hell did you hear that the leadership stopped us taking O55 cities ?! If you see closely this ocean, there arent almost any available cities. I, and everybody else is taking O55 cities as much we can find. And we have a NAP with Army of Phoenix and North, so if only you know what a NAP is, you know that we dont have any secret plans with them.

And Coming group is now fighting againts Fluffies,Old School, Nutts, Barbies, Gods of War 1,2,3 , Project Mayhem,Mortis and many more. But we are holding really good. So many alliance preparing for attacking us for a long time, but they cant do nothing to us, only taking some far away from the core cities.

Prepare Loosers, we will strike back !!

DeletedUser29916

Where the hell did you hear that the leadership stopped us taking O55 cities ?! If you see closely this ocean, there arent almost any available cities. I, and everybody else is taking O55 cities as much we can find. And we have a NAP with Army of Phoenix and North, so if only you know what a NAP is, you know that we dont have any secret plans with them.

And Coming group is now fighting againts Fluffies,Old School, Nutts, Barbies, Gods of War 1,2,3 , Project Mayhem,Mortis and many more. But we are holding really good. So many alliance preparing for attacking us for a long time, but they cant do nothing to us, only taking some far away from the core cities.

lol where did this guy come from?

DeletedUser

You are only experiencing a taste of what others often tasted in other worlds I.E. Nysa, Iayslyos, Eubea or hell even TUS on Sinope. (Being heavily outnumbered) Even then you still have *three* alliances under your banner not to mention Alpha and GnR to help you through this. So really you are just experiencing an actual war.

DeletedUser

LOL.. I didn't know it's also entertaining here in the ext forums.

DeletedUser48572

You are only experiencing a taste of what others often tasted in other worlds I.E. Nysa, Iayslyos, Eubea or hell even TUS on Sinope. (Being heavily outnumbered) Even then you still have *three* alliances under your banner not to mention Alpha and GnR to help you through this. So really you are just experiencing an actual war.

We all get what is coming to us whether we like it or not...depends how we react to it...

..thing is do they have soldiers....or players?

Battle tested players...or gold mines?

Players that finish servers ...or have never seen a WW?

Soldiers ready to stay up two-four days straight updating defense threads?

..and then the leadership to see them thru it?

I think by this time everyone playing this server has been outnumbered ..so we all know what that is like..and most know how we all reacted.....some fought thru it and won crowns..some ghost at the first sign of trouble and leave the server..some do it all the time...start as leaders and then ghost.....server hopping like a rabbit trying to find lucky charms...

everyone plays it different...will say i commend everyone still playing in this server..as it looks like a tough one to play in..a lot of pros in it.

DeletedUser48572

Looks like Tus has managed to spread themselves around...and turn the tables around on the initial coalition against them ...

See what happens when you dont have crappy leaders like ZP? lol

build their own coalitions and gangbang on CS...

This alliance cap has made it possible for so many crews to sneak in and become important...

No excuses from anyone is what this means.....

DeletedUser

This quote was ok until I got to the bit in bold, then...
puke3.gif
TUS were never in a war - their leadership self destructed. I don't know what the likes of Zero Point, Choppermad etc. got up to in their selective chat rooms but I do know that they weren't running the alliance properly. They more or less ghosted at the first sign of a real fight against CS and AeO even though they had the players to put up a decent fight. No! Do not mention TUS in the same breathe as CS or AeO. In fact don't mention them at all. They have been smashed by CS and AeO. They no longer exist. :pro:

DeletedUser48572

puke3.gif
TUS were never in a war -

the hell you talking about ...they just got done fighting the server and lost....they had no diplomacy and what is left of tus is spread out to random alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

puke3.gif
TUS were never in a war - their leadership self destructed. I don't know what the likes of Zero Point, Choppermad etc. got up to in their selective chat rooms but I do know that they weren't running the alliance properly. They more or less ghosted at the first sign of a real fight against CS and AeO even though they had the players to put up a decent fight. No! Do not mention TUS in the same breathe as CS or AeO. In fact don't mention them at all. They have been smashed by CS and AeO. They no longer exist. :pro:

Paper dragons

DeletedUser39031

man, you guys love to get off topic :p Top 12 anyone?
1.Coming Soon
75% chance of coming too soon and not satisfying its girlfriend
2. Alpha et Omega
Girlfriend of Coming Soon. CS doesnt always satisfies her needs and gets around a lot to make up for it.
3. The Fluffernutters
The left nut, key to the result of Coming Soon.
4. Holy Mayhem
Half priest, half rough. Half is passive, perhaps weak and likes to prey on younger alliances, the other half, moe chaotic. Will go hard at Coming
5.Big Tasty Nutter Butter
The right nut, smaller in proportion to the Fluffernutters, pretty similar minus the fluff.
6. The Barbarians
They may be small but size doesn't matter if you know what you're doing. Perhaps they'll form a protective barrier to stop Coming Soon?
7.Coming Later
Should probably see a doctor
8.Army of the North and 9.Army of the Phoenix
The old married couple that live in isolation and can't flex their muscles anymore
10.Guns n Roses (my alliance)
The back door of Sinope. Everybody wants to attack it but most are either repulsed or indulgent.
11.Legion of Shadows
They like to live life on the rim...of Guns n Roses
12.Alpha-et-Omega
The sister of Alpha et Omega. Slightly uglier and less good in bed but it doesn't stop Coming from, helping her out.

Sums up the Top 12 imo
(I'm bored and none of the opinions here are shared by my alliance-to my knowledge)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32731

L M A OO, im pertty sure you had your bad experiences with the woman, but dude you need some pills :p when ppl see us they come prematurely ;) lol

DeletedUser

I propose grepo instate a new award.
Lvl 1 - take a city from Erik
Lvl 2 - take 2 cities from Erik
Lvl 3 - take 5 cities from Erik
Lvl 4 - rim Erik

DeletedUser

I propose grepo instate a new award.
Lvl 1 - take a city from Erik
Lvl 2 - take 2 cities from Erik
Lvl 3 - take 5 cities from Erik
Lvl 4 - rim Erik