Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

hereford,give me one reason why I should clean fluffies from weaklings;)
Never ever interrupt an enemy who is making a mistake:D
Enjoy them,as well as the other weak soul you got yesterday;)
All I know is that Alpha(he was not part of us) and Barbies kicked him,since he was caught defending enemies(for us).

DeletedUser24285

Back to top 12 - too much off-topic in this thread!

Brir has made a very good shot at this and I think he is saying:-

Comings in the West

Butt/Fluff in the Sout

Barbies in the SW

Holy Moly in the NW

And those are the "swim lanes"

Now what matters is how the Core Alliances are going to break - and especially A&O - that is probably where the server is going to be won or lost.

Just a thought guys/gals.

DeletedUser32731

ok, let me answer few of ya'll l o l.. sorry font need to go off topic for a bit.

id heard that aswell

yes, i dont have time in RL, too busy collecting the real Resources ($,$$$,$$$,$$$) u know that thing you need when you log off this virtual game :) i am still who i am, best leadership lives in Alpha so not worried we got this, but im still Alpha shet talker so that aint changing anytime soon...

Lol, I guess Chad was not as scared as some one who retreated from his 7 front line cities without serious effort to fight back.
Btw, I regret that what we talked didn't happen. I still think you were honest when you were telling me you would attack CS. :)

L O L, leouminati, well ofc, you guys cried to TB/OS/Army/butt fluff to attack us too (which we had NAPs with), you guys attacked so i lost 7 haha was fun, but still your guys turtling close to me says something huh leouminati? , btw i really thought you were honest when you and your leadership said to me you will attack The Barbies and The Armies :) we pick our path and you see the line we walk now..

Great leadership display Blaze, Calling your team "Inactives noobs simmers". Does that make you an inactive noob simmer as well ? I mean, you did lose 7 cities :) Just sayin'

l o l at your character mate! you are no different from a spy or traitor who sit pretty behind someone els to talk cause they scared.. L M A OO! you going incognito, you scared to use your game name? ahhahahaha, its just funny to me when ppl use different names on externals shows that L O L character about you. your opinion is invalid, and far at yawn!..

This could very well be true, there is no way we can defend all of the anchor points......but first you had better fill out the ranks, right now you are looking like Alpha-et-VM.

you ares? :D check again man, one day you will get one server rite along with chad bass the master baiter..

Blaze, you are sort of leaning over the edge there buddy. Take a deep breath. Its gonna be alright. I actually appreciate the dbp you gave me the other night. 4.7k dbp and only 500 units lost on my end. Fear is not quite the word I would use to describe my feelings about that. I am worried about you though. You made a big show about how things were going to turn out and you pretty much got your backside handed to you.

Heck, look on the bright side, at least the 100+ cities we took from you guys was spread out among the 300+ members in your 3 alliances. I think you are the only player that had 7 or more cities taken from him. I also think you are the first founder I have ever seen lose that many cities and get demoted. I will make it feel better though buddy.

Let me serenade you off that ledge, my friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFkKmMtfpDQ

CHAD, good to finally see you here master baiter :) you decided to talk for yourself then to send your puppies? about time jesus, l M A OO.. come, your next op will be fun, look you got excited again lol.. it was funny when you were crying to me telling me how erik beat that ares in past server and you wanted to beat him, o'so bad :) no matter what you doo, you wont accomplish that goal in this server thats what makes this all funny :D

i see you like to fall off tall ledges, here something for you to get excited over, you and your chill man, :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3i4RFYR7Hc

You are the first alliance in Sinope setting up s coalition against another alliance and now you are crying about the others alliances are gathering against you. Funny.

but ofc, you guys jump form coalition to coalition, you were never part of a real coalition, just join the one that show you more ..

=======================================================
to wrap it up in few words. trying to see who all is p u s s y, so i can show d i c k.. understand..!

DeletedUser44261

ok, let me answer few of ya'll l o l.. sorry font need to go off topic for a bit.
l o l at your character mate! you are no different from a spy or traitor who sit pretty behind someone els to talk cause they scared.. L M A OO! you going incognito, you scared to use your game name? ahhahahaha, its just funny to me when ppl use different names on externals shows that L O L character about you. your opinion is invalid, and far at yawn!..

Mate, you misunderstood. You didn't ask me for my IGN. My IGN is NoliDES. That should cover this up.

Since you don't know anything about me, i guess your point about my character is rather stupid and invalid. Spitting words like that is a sign of weakness mate, or, let's call it desperation. Don't be so desperate mate, it's only a game!

I am no different from a spy or traitor ? Yet again, another point without any facts to prove it, however, if you need facts, i know about 100+ people who can prove to you of my loyalty towards a team/teammates, especially DES.

Now you may say that the same rule applies on my side. Well Blaze, i know a lot about you. Until now, you had no idea who i was.

The thing that bothers me is the fact that the things i know about you are mostly negative. :( The Mighty AeO leader! lol.
Stop embarrassing yourself with the way you speak or the words you use, makes you look primitive.

DeletedUser

L O L, leouminati, well ofc, you guys cried to TB/OS/Army/butt fluff to attack us too (which we had NAPs with)

OS attacked cuz,you took in Reborn guys,which we were fighting. Bdw Blaze,have you ever thought,that the heat that CS was facing how come it changed towards AeO,all of a sudden? Give it a thought mate.;)

DeletedUser

Erik and Tea-You all never suggested that Keletho was a "spy". And, you are welcome to send to us any confirmation.

I leave the "propaganda crown" to you all...you have certainly earned it.

Well,tbh there is absolutely no need to say or offer proofs Keletho is a rat.He says this himself:D

Here is a part of his profile:

Yes I was a spy in Zacythus before I joined The Unknown and Fight Club but I learned my lession in that world. Its hard when know one wants you on there team. I will take info from spies though and keep your identity a secret from everyone, even my own alliance.

See?:D
What proofs do you want more?:D.And it was not even Coming Soon which kicked Hr West,it was Alpha and then Barbies:D
Okay,let us say Alpha did this under pressure from us,but what about Barbies?They too bent over to our pressure?:D
Fluffies have become a heaven for well known rats:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

All this talk about Fluffs jumping CS.

You guys made agressive moves towards Fluffs, I'm pretty sure one of your players revolted one of ours too before we even attacked.

People were annoyed for a while with you guys, every time we went to war with someone you would recruit their best players, that happened, no denying. You guys clearly knew what you were doing. I won't act like you didn't play it fair with Arjujaan (although I'm pretty sure that was because there was no way you could have defended him) or w/e but you guys showed disregard for our NAP on a consistent basis.

We were all pretty sure that you were defending our enemies at points as well with large amounts of support landing quickly when only you guys were local enough, but we could never have proved that so it doesn't even matter.

It got to the point where we were all pretty sure war was coming soon (no pun intended)

DeletedUser

Which enemies?
If I remember correctly our pact with BL was before you went to war with them?
If not convinced ask the ex BL cowards who run in your ranks with our support still in their cities;)

I also know that for example our NAP was prior to your MAP with Killermoze,so if there can be someone who can launch accuses for aggressive intentions,this side should be us(or you will pretend that the war started by "coincidence" after we showed Killermoze his place?);)

Revolt by one of our players?
Try to be as good as Himmler at least in organizing a Gleiwitz:D
A single revolt,even if we suppose it was as a direct request of a CS founder is normally solved via diplos:D
Supposing it is true of course;)

Perhaps you need to consult your diplo if we tried to hamstrung your growth;)
I said diplo(pawn) not the street mob:D

The truth is you were unable to constrain the AUT VINCERE MORI PART OF YOUR ALLIANCE;)
AS well as being fooled from barbies(hat off to them for the smart move),and one can easily imagine that the easy growth may have well led many hotheads there that you only "had to kick the door and the rotten structure will fall";)

I wonder how many of you ever thought what will happen after CS would be remove from Western waters:D
Would Barbies keep their interest as before?:D
Or they would be quite happy to keep us entangled with you dumbos?:D
As Morti says-never go full idiot:D

DeletedUser22517

Well,tbh there is absolutely no need to say or offer proofs Keletho is a rat.He says this himself:D

Here is a part of his profile:

Yes I was a spy in Zacythus before I joined The Unknown and Fight Club but I learned my lession in that world. Its hard when know one wants you on there team. I will take info from spies though and keep your identity a secret from everyone, even my own alliance.

See?:D
What proofs do you want more?:D.And it was not even Coming Soon which kicked Hr West,it was Alpha and then Barbies:D
Okay,let us say Alpha did this under pressure from us,but what about Barbies?They too bent over to our pressure?:D
Fluffies have become a heaven for well known rats:D

He tried to be a spy in Zac for us but we did not wanted him.I almost told you this but since you only talk and never listen to what the others are saying i let you figure on your own.Instead of asking the right questions you asked Steve about TS and how good we are(pointless because we don`t play this world) ;)

DeletedUser

hahahha,but I trust Steve really much;)
Once a rat.....

always a rat?:D

DeletedUser22517

hahahha,but I trust Steve really much;)
Once a rat.....

always a rat?:D

So do i, he is loyal and dedicated player, that is why you should have asked him about that rat not about TS.
P.S. You still have rats in your team

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
So do i, he is loyal and dedicated player, that is why you should have asked him about that rat not about TS.
P.S. You still have rats in your team
Yes and do we look to care...rats are smart animals, often sitting on the boat whats sails strong...Rats leave sinking ships!

Zarun-

Strategos
All this talk about Fluffs jumping CS.

You guys made agressive moves towards Fluffs, I'm pretty sure one of your players revolted one of ours too before we even attacked.

People were annoyed for a while with you guys, every time we went to war with someone you would recruit their best players, that happened, no denying. You guys clearly knew what you were doing. I won't act like you didn't play it fair with Arjujaan (although I'm pretty sure that was because there was no way you could have defended him) or w/e but you guys showed disregard for our NAP on a consistent basis.

We were all pretty sure that you were defending our enemies at points as well with large amounts of support landing quickly when only you guys were local enough, but we could never have proved that so it doesn't even matter.

It got to the point where we were all pretty sure war was coming soon (no pun intended)

Great testimony and a textbook example of why you should never work with EN, or an alliance led by EN members.

Oh for those who don't know, I feel compelled to point out that Black List (now absorbed) and Guns n Roses are full of players who have lost to EN in the past. Now they are working with them this time around in hopes of riding coat-tails to a win. Pretty sad really.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, Guns N roses I don't get really. They are way out on the rim with CS on their front yet they still play leapfrog for their masters.

People making comments how GNR is so tough, but who have they fought exactly? Gods of war alliances along with CS? Am I correct?

Edit: I mean Alpha is on their front moreso then CS. But that is CSs main lackey.

DeletedUser39031

Yeah, Guns N roses I don't get really. They are way out on the rim with CS on their front yet they still play leapfrog for their masters.

People making comments how GNR is so tough, but who have they fought exactly? Gods of war alliances along with CS? Am I correct?

Edit: I mean Alpha is on their front moreso then CS. But that is CSs main lackey.
Completely agree with you, apart from one or two players getting hit in the south we have not been challenged yet. There's not much left up North thats able (or willing) to hit back either. Lots of turtles.

DeletedUser36743

Great testimony and a textbook example of why you should never work with EN, or an alliance led by EN members.

Oh for those who don't know, I feel compelled to point out that Black List (now absorbed) and Guns n Roses are full of players who have lost to EN in the past. Now they are working with them this time around in hopes of riding coat-tails to a win. Pretty sad really.

Oh do shut up and give your mouth a chance !!!

So everyone but you is a zombie with pulp for brains.... is that the argument.... how EN makes slaves of all whom they beat ?... is that it...

You are a looser....and as far as i can tell we would beat you and not touch you with a barge pole.... you are just fu**** flawed

DeletedUser24285

We were not a pre-made and started with just 4 players in game. We have knocked out a number of alliances to get a great position in the NW - but we could never aspire to WW champions on our own - just not big enough! But we still have some of the best players on the server. Now, and just speaking like "hypothetically", if things change around and if a major alliance were to merge into us, we have the position and players to deliver! Honestly, I don't think I have ever been in alliance with as much raw talent as this one.