Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

The thing about IBWWG is that they do the same thing in every world. Surge for a while then fall off. The thing is in this world they haven't even started all that strongly.

DeletedUser41523

Its because they gathered the handful of good players left who would still play with them. Then filled the rest of their ranks with people they used to (mostly rightfully) trash talk about. Which shows how desperate they were to fill the roster.

DeletedUser53846

@ chalna - your prob thinking of half the players in zfg. we got a few like myself that burn out when fighting gets scarce..

@ irish - few things.. attack blindly ? whats wrong with having some balls. Secondly you cant handle more people attacking so be thankful. maybe work on responding to your alarms a bit better then come talk some garbage with the big boys. Not going to lie im slightly sadden im not counted as one of the decent players, either you dont like my gold or dont like me cleaning up your boys cities. haters gunna hate i guess.

@ DH - you are pretty spot on, our number decline has been a good thing. a group of people we recently kicked could not get over the no wall policy. we have our inactive players just as anyone else does. The city losses to ZFG are not in any key location and 90% of the time are not even posted. ( not discrediting a city take, That's on us for not eating quick enough or having higher standards for a few members )

All in all our core group of 40-50 people in ibwwg have had nothing worse then being cleared here or there. As we continue to slim our numbers i find it more doubtful ZFG nor BZC will get anything from us. BZC did not and has not lived up to the hype so far, the two thing i will give them ( this is not an insult either, its part of the game and can give great positioning on enemy cores ) Is there ability and dedication to watch for internals / player activity. Its an easy job to do but not everyone takes the time to actually watch it. The other thing they are pretty good at is trips and response to trips. Other then that if you can respond to an alarm your more then safe from BZC, a simple flash or spell on an attack and they wont bother you for at least an hour.

Happy hunting
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser53729

You mean kick members before a siege ends right? Scared to take a L I guess
Hmm can you point to a specific time when we've done that? Such hostility on these externals. You all need to calm down and enjoy yourselves more.

Sure the enemy will probably grab a couple of our less active players cities. I won't fret over a city take or two to find out if a player is worth keeping around

DeletedUser

Kicked While Losing a City
Time Lost City To Player
Thu Sep 29 2016 21:57:39 Misery CONNECTION ERROR
Sun Sep 25 2016 23:28:55 BLACK ZONE CRUSADE Aelindel
Wed Sep 21 2016 12:43:25 Zero Fox Gone wolfmaster03
Sun Sep 18 2016 16:16:51 Zero Fox Gone Kenzpolis
Sun Sep 18 2016 21:39:01 Zero Fox Gone Kenzpolis
Fri Sep 16 2016 21:17:13 Drunken Kamikaze Skullstompmuch
Sat Sep 17 2016 01:36:26 Zero Fox Gone Skullstompmuch
Sat Sep 17 2016 02:12:07 Zero Fox Gone Skullstompmuch
Fri Sep 16 2016 22:28:35 Zero Fox Gone mseanops
Sat Sep 17 2016 04:45:30 It Burns When We Grep johngibson
Fri Sep 09 2016 11:27:27 It Burns When We Grep WhiteWolf541
Sun Sep 04 2016 04:39:33 Darkness cerin30

source: http://nf-oracle.com/alliance.php?server=en93

DeletedUser53729

Top two were boots for not following the zero wall policy we have (one very recently). The rest are former Inactive members that we took in that didn't agree with the way we played so were booted or left of their own accord. I.e. WolfMaster, skullstompsmash, John Gibson, and Zibute

DeletedUser10962

Other then that if you can respond to an alarm your more then safe from BZC, a simple flash or spell on an attack and they wont bother you for at least an hour.

So all you have to do to be safe from BZC is be able to respond every time they attack. That's not exactly rocket science I mean any good player can respond to any alliance of they can get online every time they're attacked.

DeletedUser

Top two were boots for not following the zero wall policy we have (one very recently). The rest are former Inactive members that we took in that didn't agree with the way we played so were booted or left of their own accord. I.e. WolfMaster, skullstompsmash, John Gibson, and Zibute

Better get the kicking finger ready....wouldnt look good if pics of top players with huge walls started to appear huh?

DeletedUser53729

Better get the kicking finger ready....wouldnt look good if pics of top players with huge walls started to appear huh?
I love a good purge on a Friday. Sounds like PnP material brewing. Do share!

DeletedUser53846

So all you have to do to be safe from BZC is be able to respond every time they attack. That's not exactly rocket science I mean any good player can respond to any alliance of they can get online every time they're attacked.

Aye id be talking trash from VM too. cute brah

DeletedUser53870

Ill have a go :)

1) Zero Fox Gone : Top alliance in ABP/DBP/BP . Well known players that provide strong fights. Solid clustering in the part of the map that they own, although W.A.R. have been braking into their cluster in west->centre 54 lately. They are top point alliance in 54/55. Trying to expand in 45 also lately, but not devoting many resources to that as it seems. My guess is they will try to primarily add depth to their positioning by controling the whole of 55 (eating Minions), and expand into 65 in the future, due to no real threat there. Also they already seem to be clustering and movin into 64. Basically i see them controlling the eastern/south-eastern part of the world in due time. SWIM

2) W.A.R. : My alliance. No comment. Progressing naturally.. SWIM

3) Devils Dogs : New alliance, made from merges. Located in the south of Lato, in 56/46. Some clustering in their frontline in the north, but quite scattered in their , i assume "core". I see them controlling their core though, quickly enough, due to no threat there. Certainly members need to get to know each others play. Question is.. Will they be as quick to load their front line with BZC/IBWWG and ZFG (in the future)? If they do a good job there, i see them swiming to the end, as the rim provides some pros. FLOAT for now.

4) It Burns When We Grep : Located in the centre/northeast of 55. Very good clustering, although loosing ground to both ZFG (mainly) and BZC (secondary). Sandwiched between the two previous alliances. They seem to hold so far, due to their suceeding to cluster very tight, givin a good fight, but their main problem is that they got no easy way , or way at all tbh to expand to. I see them givin a good fight, but they will SINK sooner or later. I see them splitting in 3 parts. One goin to ZFG (already started), second goin to BZC and third just ghosting. Sorry guys, but FIGHT then SINK

5) Black Zone Crusade : Located in the centre/south west 55. Extremely tight clustering. Gainin ground to IBWWG lately. Their back in 45 is crucial to occupy, in order to add depth to their positioning. I see them lookin to gain it shortly, meeting Venomous on the border of 45. I also see them meeting zfg on the long run and provide a real good fight for everybody to watch. SWIM

6) Minions Elite : Located in 55. Loosing too many to ZFG. Clustering is ok, but dont see helping them much. They are under heavy fire. SINK

7) Venomous : New alliance on the rim. based in 35, which i see them overpopulating soon enough. They seem to want to get a foothold in 45 also, just behind BZC. How that goes, will depend on whther BZC have their hands full or not , with ZFG in the future. FLOAT until further notice

8) District 13: Made their way up theri ranks quickly after merging whats left from Havoc. Will continue to get eaten by whoever finds them in their way. SINK

9) Sanctimonious : Located on the rim in 34. Only clustered in the depths of their ocean. Even though a rim alliance, which generally float until further notice, i think this one will go down shortly. SINK

10) Out of Chaos : Located on the rim in 65/66. Scattered at the moment, but with some time space to make positioning work. Time managing will be their main concern/problem , for now. If someone bigger decides to move in those oceans right now, they will quickly get eaten. FLOAT until further notice.

I will stop here. 10 is enough at thios stage i think lol.

Drunken Kamikaze rock :)
Masked Profanity need to be monitored ;)

thats it
hope u like it:p

DeletedUser

Sanctimonious to sink.

Their dirty tactic of taking all leaders and founders from alliances then attacking all the alliances that are headless will backfire.

Eventually your members will see how disloyal you are and turn on you too.....wait you are all disloyal lol

Whats the funniest thing is you took the problem out of Divergent and put it in to your alliance.

So good LUCk

DeletedUser

@ DH - you are pretty spot on, our number decline has been a good thing. a group of people we recently kicked could not get over the no wall policy. we have our inactive players just as anyone else does. The city losses to ZFG are not in any key location and 90% of the time are not even posted. ( not discrediting a city take, That's on us for not eating quick enough or having higher standards for a few members )

All in all our core group of 40-50 people in ibwwg have had nothing worse then being cleared here or there. As we continue to slim our numbers i find it more doubtful ZFG nor BZC will get anything from us.

some months ago i was a founder of Breaking News in Dimale. it happened we landed in the same ocean as ibwwg (there "coming soon", later renamed as "flat line"). when i pointed exit they are losing cities on their core to us, he said "you are trimmering us, this is good. soon we will lose nothing"

well

2d2e88112c0d4c4aa658de6e6280c987.png

this is how they ended. Exit global ban, HH big talks, the alliance dead.
Big talks still left

DeletedUser17513

tbh not a fan of exit or hh, tho cooming soon was kicking breaking news *** on dimale until he got terminated.. so not really interested what most annoying leader vaz has to say about the world they did not win :p

DeletedUser

Hun :) they were not kicking. they survived with golden mantis until event lasted, thats all.

and do not worry, i retired, new job would not let me do anything.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif