Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser41523

I use Maxtrix to track the scores. Its slower to update but this would take a hell of a lot longer otherwise. In general it sends the main message of who is winning and who isn't :p

DeletedUser27128

Just FYI. Stats for Devil Dogs.

Cities Conquered 189
Cities Lost 54
Cities Lost Under Alliance Kick 15

DeletedUser51423

[B said:
1) Zero Fox Gone- [/B] Still the top dog of Lato winning its major wars and pushing the lines up front. Expect ZFG to hold its own for much of the server. At this point the best bet to win here is either a mass coalition or wait for inactivity to take its toll. Swim.

I was under the impression that ZFG wasn't interested in actually winning.. only fighting? So has that changed?

DeletedUser41523

Looks like this went over your head. I mean to be beaten in a war. WAR can have WW if they want. We're a generous bunch. ;)

DeletedUser27128

I'm just happy that some alliances have start to run out of flyers from the event, back to good old sniping of colony ships!
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser13405

Hey Gotham, hows it going mate. I'm patentiontly waiting for GRRM to finish the next book. The show has gotten awful for me.

Bend...been too long for the next book. The show has actually gone ahead of the books and I refuse to watch it now. I stopped watching when the books stopped. But...man it a long wait.

DeletedUser40000

I'm with GothamSoldier, totally avoiding season 6 spoilers while impatiently waiting for book 6. I don't care if the show is good, I want to read the book first.
offtopic.gif

DeletedUser27128

Season 6 was predictable but hell, it was fun!

More on topic - Barbie Dolls, Club 53, and Misery seem to have climbed up the rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Show hasn't been that bad. I liked season 6.
Season 6 was trash. Anytime you need to make your characters dumb to make your plot work you are probably doing something wrong. Honestly the show has gotten progressively worse since about season 4. First few seasons were on point though.

DeletedUser41523

Season 6 was trash. Anytime you need to make your characters dumb to make your plot work you are probably doing something wrong. Honestly the show has gotten progressively worse since about season 4. First few seasons were on point though.

Ehhh only the sandsnakes seem bad. Only other disappointment was Ramsay. But that's just because i'm a huge Bolton fan.

DeletedUser53868

Club 53, how many wings you have? Counted you + 3 alliances, +200 members

Your going far, can't ya just put everyone in the same bag, so you can try to win 250 crowns at once? Even with a high cap we see stuff like this lol

DeletedUser51718

It us and Downstairs, we don't have any other wings. But it's okay, you must be just as confused when you thought this is a worthwhile attack on a siege :p

7046c3bd2f8d4a7094262701e676a74a.png

DeletedUser27128

It's just Club 53 and Downstairs, totalling to roughly 150-ish players... Downstairs is supposed to be a training camp for newer players to teach them the game and grow some potentially good players, while Club is the main fighting force.

Maybe I should send you an invitation to Downstairs, it really looks like you could benefit from it lol, maybe we could give you a crash course Grepo 101. ;)

I have yet to see you attack me or attempt to take a city from us... or even attempt to defend yourself to be honest... Will keep waiting, I'm a patient guy!

Thanks for those resources btw, it's really nice to have 6-7k point cities as farms instead of small 1k point cities!

It's interesting to see how you guys are losing cities to us every day ever since you've exhausted your supply of fliers from the event, sniping is too hard eh? I mean, you're not even trying to break them any more! Running towards Barbies isn't going to help, it'll just buy you a few weeks at most.

DeletedUser

Had to get the scoreboard correct for you Dan. Seems they don't have the jugs to accept defeat so they kick their members. But other than that great analysis and love you included us in your dark horse pick.

Same for ZFG!!! A little birdie just told me they kick spellbounder because his about to get took for ten cities by W.A.R to save there precious stats!!

How sad!

DeletedUser

Club 53, how many wings you have? Counted you + 3 alliances, +200 members

Your going far, can't ya just put everyone in the same bag, so you can try to win 250 crowns at once? Even with a high cap we see stuff like this lol

Funny guy over here. Seems like your merge wasn't what you expected it to be? I still see you guys losing cities, but taking none. Hmm..

-JTK