Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser53831

You realize beginners protection is still active right?

DeletedUser

wait for real? BP still on?
Riddle me this, Riddle me that. how do you know PG is playing?

You dont! Because he loses all his cities while he's on line!

(Its a bad riddle but true lmao)

DeletedUser53831

I wouldn't be suprised if the alliance falls due to your inmmature attitude, and players would start leaving due to internal conflicts

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be suprised if the alliance falls due to your inmmature attitude, and players would start leaving due to internal conflicts
whats even funnier is i was your founder...This game is getting WAY to funny.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Zero Fox Given are just a bunch of huggers. No fighting whatsoever from them, only way they know how to play is to pact and NAP with everyone and sim.

I heard they are pacted with half the top 15 Alliances already.

DeletedUser53670

Want to have fun? Want to make enemy crazy? Love BP? Then join "Royal Guardian" . Yes we are MRA, but we know how to bring out the best

DeletedUser41523

Alright i'll kick off a way too soon version of this.

Disclaimer: The following is based on whats happening right now. A lot can happen between now and then. So keep your torches unlit, your pitch forks in the barn, and buckle up because this will be one hell of a ride.

1) Zero Fox Given- My alliance. Inb4 gold whores, simmers, and "past worlds don't mean anything in Lato".

2) The Purge- O44 based. Good working next best average in the top five. I see some good players on this roster. Swim

3) ThePlague- O44/O55 based. Also good coring, I think a twin alliance of The Purge. But I could be wrong. If so, then the purge dropped in a lot of players tightly. If not, then I think they just became a buffer between Purge/ZFG. Swim if allied to TP, Sink if not.

4) PRO SQUAD- WHY ARE WE YELLING? LARGELY SPREAD OUT IN O54, O45, AND O44. THESE GUYS LOOK LIKE THEY'LL BE IN FOR A ROUGH START LETS SEE IF THEY CAN SURVIVE. SINK.

5) Anonymous Empire- Looks like they're in O45/O55. I recognize a few names here. They do have the weakest of the top five averages. Float.

6) 300.- Spread around in O54 and barely ahead of PRO SQUAD in average. A bad start out of the blocks for these guys. But there's still another four days for these guys to recover. But this is a bad region to get a bad start in. So for now I gotta predict they'll come up short and sink.

7) It Burns When We Grep- Keeping it objective, they're in O45, well cored, currently looks like they'll take it easily. Swim.

8) Devil's Brigade- They're in O45/O55. They have a decent average. A few decent players. It'll be an interesting match up with #7 but I think IBWWG out gains them and doesn't look back in O45. Float then sink.

9) Pink Fuzzy Unicorns- Based in O55 and has a strong looking roster and the second highest average. This team will take over O55 I believe. Swim.

10) Dragonborn- Third worst average of the top 12. Don't know many people on this list and their founder has less points than me. Sink.

11) Royal Guardians- Worst average of the top 12. Bunched up in an ocean where you probably don't want to have the worst average (O44). Sink.

12) Darkness- The future is dark for these guys. To be fair they only have one real competitor in O45 and one dark horse. Unfortunately both those teams currently are looking better than these guys. Sink.

Dark Horse: InActive looks like it has some players coming up quickly. They're based in O45 and I think they'll swim there a bit.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
This list can be changed every 10 minute. No clue what's the profit of making it right now when you judge alliances just with averages and trades.

DeletedUser41715

can you make a top 25?
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser53831

Fuzzy pink unicorns ruling o55? I doubt it, if you look on grepointel you'll see that they're spread out all over the place

DeletedUser53831

And there's other alliances to compete with when BP ends

DeletedUser41523

Yeah prepare to burn some brackets. I spot a new comer to o45 that may shake these predictions up. ;)

DeletedUser41715

damn, we are on that ocean. we need to worry about them?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser53868

The BP didn't even end, and you guys already want to do a sink or swim? When the conquest stage begins, it will be revealed who really wants to win and who's just here to play a different farm management game.

DeletedUser17088

Zero Fox Given are just a bunch of huggers. No fighting whatsoever from them, only way they know how to play is to pact and NAP with everyone and sim.

I heard they are pacted with half the top 15 Alliances already.
yeh mate, looked at helike recently? pot, kettle, black