Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser51081

Can I just point out that Devil Dogs first clog up this thread with bot accusations on BZC and then merge with them?

me personally i think it is a good bit of diplomacy, hands up we're the first to shout claims of botting. now we're working together we will see from the other side whether it's true, or there just good players. can i also point out you were once with us and left to go to a bigger alliance so to speak. this game changes so fast, it's hard to keep up sometimes.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
me personally i think it is a good bit of diplomacy, hands up we're the first to shout claims of botting. now we're working together we will see from the other side whether it's true, or there just good players. can i also point out you were once with us and left to go to a bigger alliance so to speak. this game changes so fast, it's hard to keep up sometimes.
Don't know if there's maps of older positions somewhere, but as I tried to explain on the then Fury forums me and the others who left were miles away from the main alliance
But someone kicked me before I could explain it :)

DeletedUser13405

Oh please...first the whiners (BZC) get smoked by the spammers (DD) and us and then cry and run for diplomacy. I guess the mighty whiners cant fight more than one opponent. The only question I have is why DD even accepted such a ridiculous pact when the whiners were on the ropes?

I mean...my view is that pacts ruin the game but hey...thats just my old school ways speaking. Feel free to go and hug it all out. We will still be here fighting.

DeletedUser16429

Well they do have a GrepoHUG member in DD so I understand all of the hugs being given out

DeletedUser6812

No hate mate on my part, just want to clarify if they aren't your academy, what are you calling them?

I think the correct term is Allies :)

DeletedUser53923

No hate mate on my part, just want to clarify if they aren't your academy, what are you calling them?

I think the correct term is Allies :)

allies implies equals or peers. which they are not. they are food you should have eaten in under a month. but you keep them around for siege breaks and holding and WW resources. thats an academy.

DeletedUser13405

And I'll be first to say GothamSoldier hasn't done jack sh!t against BZC. So, go pound sand.

No I have not. My frontlines have been vs WAR and MP. But I do know whats going on throughout my alliance.

Fact is the mighty BZC is giving up its name and its identity.

DeletedUser53844

No I have not. My frontlines have been vs WAR and MP. But I do know whats going on throughout my alliance.

Fact is the mighty BZC is giving up its name and its identity.
Afraid?
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

With the DD's support they gonna rock you like a hurricane

DeletedUser13405

Afraid?
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

With the DD's support they gonna rock you like a hurricane

You mean like my biremes just did to your CS at loma's city ;-)

I just never did make my way to O45 yet.

And BZC giving up their famous name for LTS to use against us?

jacoblilje

Phrourach
86-35 is stats bzc vs cfz, so i don't know what u have to worry about when they only got 18 mill more points or something to help out with? maybe time to drop the attidudes here mateys

Fluvisol

Phrourach
86-35 is stats bzc vs cfz, so i don't know what u have to worry about when they only got 18 mill more points or something to help out with? maybe time to drop the attidudes here mateys

They will need to help those 18 million points out, not the other way around.
BZC was doing decent on their own and have now burdened themselves with a lot of dead weight.

jacoblilje

Phrourach
They will need to help those 18 million points out, not the other way around.
BZC was doing decent on their own and have now burdened themselves with a lot of dead weight.

Didn't your leader just said they were getting smashed on their own? You guys should get together and know what you are writing before doing it, altough time for new top 5 or smth soon :D

DeletedUser53923

BZC had a strong showing at first. the minute they ran out of fliers they ran into VM like little kids seeing the boogeyman. thats what my less articulate comrades meant.

this event wasnt as good as halloween for fliers...suddenly they need a merge. they added 18 million points joining with DD sure. but in those 18 million points there is exactly 3 good players (sorry nick. no offense.) Good thing BZC players are known for having patience and like having to break sieges for crappy players...oh wait...

jacoblilje

Phrourach
BZC had a strong showing at first. the minute they ran out of fliers they ran into VM like little kids seeing the boogeyman. thats what my less articulate comrades meant.

this event wasnt as good as halloween for fliers...suddenly they need a merge. they added 18 million points joining with DD sure. but in those 18 million points there is exactly 3 good players (sorry nick. no offense.) Good thing BZC players are known for having patience and like having to break sieges for crappy players...oh wait...
I think u misunderstood the whole thing, we merged with bzc and not cfz. No noobs here mate (except nick)