Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser51081

it's all gone quiet on these externals, anyone got a new top 12 rolled up there sleeves.

DeletedUser41523

it's all gone quiet on these externals, anyone got a new top 12 rolled up there sleeves.
As you wish. ;)

Note: This is based off what I know of the world.

1) CFZ- Top in points and every BP category. But credit to war and the BZC crew in DD they're up on these studs. Of course it could be argued that if CFZ started in on ocean and cored there, the results would be different. But that's for another world for that debate to be decided. What's important is the here and now and WAR and DD (BZC side) are up in conquests over CFZ here and now. That said, a lot of credit goes to these guys for starting like how they did and still being able to continue their no diplomacy run this late in. As far as I know, no alliance has gone no diplomacy, topped points and BP, and survived to WW. They either caved in and did diplomacy or disbanded. Lesser alliances would have been overwhelmed by these opponents. Of course, that's not to take away from CFZ's enemies...From my point of view, only the Tier 1 alliances have been a problem for CFZ in their core. Fact is, CFZ assembled a star studded roster that can fight competently even in their situation. So loads of Credit to the #2 and #3 alliances for doing what they've managed to do.

2) W.A.R./ 4)Sanctimonious- I will say this, even if CFZ got a 100% commitment to go for WW. My favorite to win it would still be W.A.R. Their coring is sound, they'd be able to fend off CS attempts until they at least won, and they have the #4 alliance helping them get there. I also believe that WAR/Sanct have the most effective team overall in terms of geographical position and zone control. My advice for people wanting to head them off in WW, start popping founds in their core now because using it as a last ditch effort when you're losing the race is going to fail.

3) Devil Dogs-
With the influx of BZC these guys are a forced to be reckoned with and would be my second favorite for WW. The BZC influx also means these guys have the means to push on CFZ and fend them off when they come knocking for their wonders. But from my understanding, and please correct if i'm wrong, BZC leaders want a world win or crown. Which means this isn't only a matter of holding off CFZ, they need to go knocking on the WAR door, something both BZC and DD have failed to do logging in at a combined deficit of 5-24. Its critical that this changes coming down the stretch.

5) Unforgiven- Alright we're off the Tier one alliances now and onto the tier twos. They have one guy in the top 100 and are losing to CFZ 6-67. They're also at war with W.A.R./Sanct which combined is 44-104. This shows that they have some potential despite working with a out sized and outmatched roster. I see Unforgiven as a potential alliance of the future, not for Lato, but on future worlds. They can only get better.

6) The Plague- As I said months ago, TP was the odd ball out on this world. They brought a decent roster to a great world and got wedged between two Tier 1 alliances. The result was them being pushed out of their core and shedding their fat. That said these guys are a personal fan favorite of mine for not breaking and hanging tough and they deserve credit and respect for doing so. They've come back to be decent but they haven't come back enough to be a world contender even if they reunited with Shield, which judging by the looks of their war with Shield won't happen, they wouldn't be able to contend in WW. Their roster and wars are probably about as good as its gonna get for them here in Lato. Which leaves them on the outside looking in, back in another pair of choices.

1) Ride this out until the end and hope to possibly maybe catch all 7 WWs napping long enough for them to build them. Alternatively merge into DD or WAR and hope they contribute to win or crown.

2) Begin to look forward to the future worlds, as in my opinion they're an alliance of the future and the future is bright for them. TP has a strong enough nucleus to drop onto another world and begin building to win there. If they do this, it would likely be the new EN world or a subsequent one shortly after. It shouldn't be a 3+ speed with no morale. Running back into W.A.R., BZC, and CFZ is a recipe for disaster at this time. They need to build up first before making another go at it.

7) Red Flag-
These guys appear to be down south. They have a top heavy roster but look to be decent. They're winning their main war vs Shield and hold a slight lead on CFZ. That said, this is another alliance that should be looking for a merge partner if they don't have one yet or should be looking towards newer worlds.

This is really all there's worth mentioning at this point. Anyone under 10m points doesn't have much hope at winning and will likely already be looking to the future or have signed up for merge.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
This is really all there's worth mentioning at this point. Anyone under 10m points doesn't have much hope at winning and will likely already be looking to the future or have signed up for merge.
Not everyone is here to win win win with the WWs. And you don't always need a merge to keep playing till the server is closed.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser41523

Not everyone is here to win win win with the WWs. And you don't always need a merge to keep playing till the server is closed.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Yeah but most those people appear to be in CFZ, WAR, or DD already. I'd say most alliance's aims are to win. Not all though.

DeletedUser46315

I'm yet to win a world I don't see how people have the spare time and commitment :( myself and my guys are playing just to be a nuisance. However I am looking forward to seeing how WW pans out.

DeletedUser16429

I'm yet to win a world I don't see how people have the spare time and commitment :( myself and my guys are playing just to be a nuisance. However I am looking forward to seeing how WW pans out.
I'm slowly admiring you and your crew more and more everyday man. Been watching you guys since the start

DeletedUser30102

Too bad this world will end up soon, was just getting interesting.
I did like Fighting BZC :( lol

DeletedUser30102

Reading through all this, nice to see trash talkers become lovers,DD❤️BZC:p

DeletedUser41523

Too bad this world will end up soon, was just getting interesting.
I did like Fighting BZC :( lol
Awww you made me sentimental...

It wasn't my best world when I was playing as I took my worst start since Cythera and losing a pair of cities to Minions Elite. But in my time here it was easily one of my favorites. From being able to play with many old friends like Mojo, BB, HEAD BENDER, Chalna, Gotham, Vero, Joe, Archeo, and Roe, to name a handful. To making new ones like Echo 1.2, Laura, Phi, and many more. To being able to come back and play (I'd like to think) respectably. It was fun getting to help lead the O55 charge. I think the best part though was the community of Lato as a whole, sure it had the odd cancerous personality, but the vast majority of it is pretty friendly and laid back. Hell to this day I'm still in the WC as its just enjoyable to be in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51081

Reading through all this, nice to see trash talkers become lovers,DD❤️BZC:p

This is what the game is all about, start a new world with old grudges wiped clean. meet new players and forge new friendships as well as make new enemies.
At the end of the day this is a game and we are all here to have fun and work together as a team, i was dubious about linking with BZC after all the trash talk and if i'm honest i've made new friends and we have all worked well together.
if only people didn't hold grudges from previous worlds and let by gones be by gones then this game would be a lot better for it.

here's to a new world and making new friends and enemies, it's what we all enjoy so much. not long to WW and the exciting race/boredom of using vast amounts of resources instead of building troops. good luck to all who take part.

DeletedUser46315

^ yes yes. I started this world solo with the plan to just annoy people. Then 3 other guys invited me to their alliance. Turns out they live in same city as me! Crazy that is. Got to love Grepo.

DeletedUser21774

Top 12 coming out of the New Year Peacetime
  1. Care Factor Zero - 112 players - #1 in points, this almost 48 million point snorlax contains some good players, but just enough faders and chaff to make the game interesting. Decent conquest ratio, but not great, which could indicate that they are in tough waters, or colonizing and golding their way to the top. (Please refute - I'm sure there are other reasons to have one of the lowest conquest ratios among the top teams). At 83, they have the most cities lost while under kick of the top tier. I see some frenemies from prior worlds. Swim
  2. Devil Dogs - 112 players - this tasty treat is not just for US pimply faced teens. In the past week's worth of stats, they are #1 in growth per player, ABP average and conquests. Their conquest ratio at 3.0 to 1 is better than the top ranked alliance. Yep, they're go getters. If they have some dipsy doodles in their midst, I don't know 'em. Swim
  3. W.A.R. - 110 players - solid #3 across most of the stats. With a 4.7 to 1 conquest ratio, this bunch isn't afraid to work for their dinner. Time will tell if they have the eye of the tiger. Resilience seems to be the watch word. Swim
  4. Sanctimonious - 99 players - another solid performer at #4 across a lot of the stats, which means they are steady. Although placed fourth in points, with an 8.8:1 conquest ratio, they must be kicking someone's *** all over the place. Whether they are anyone's academy or not, Sanctimonious are standing tall in their own right. Swim
  5. Unforgiven - 117 players - This is a fairly new alliance formed from the restructuring of the Clubbies and Dark Matter Lab, hence the large size. The uneven stats represent the fusion of noob and experience. At present, an absolutely 2nd tier alliance for being in the top. They could be on the edge of a breakout performance, or a fall into oblivion. The DML infusion brings some feistiness to their game in 53 and they pose a definite threat to any unsuspecting player who is inactive. The sooner they figure out who has their hand on the tiller the better. Floating with swimmies
    NOW for the smaller teams:
  6. Red Flag - not sure if they are rising or falling because I don't know the group. These top 12 lists need to be posted more often so we can evaluate smaller alliances over time. (Remember Oropos, when Triad entered the scene six months late and eventually rose to the winner's circle?). What I see is a 47 member team with fairly solid stats for their size. 5.4 to 1 conquest ratio. Just don't know if they are coming or going. Feel free to chime in here Red Flaggies. Keep an eye out. Watch
  7. ThePlague - 44 players - Their positive stats seem to be from kicking butt on Legion and The Haven. Their conquest ratio reflects internalizing some leaving players, which has a large effect on smaller alliances. While I give them a Sink as is, they have some solid poachable talent.
  8. Shield of Hordes - 88 players! - seems to exist to feed cities to Red Flag. Sink
  9. Black Watch - 21 players - a feeder group to Unforgiven or whomever wants to grab some cities. Better grab 'em while you can. Sink (or rather, Fade)
  10. Charon-Merry Christmas- - 37 players - conquest ratio 5.6 to 1. This looks like one of the formulation groups of disparate unhappy members looking to make a go of things. Watch
  11. Misery - 38 players - posting the largest shrinkage of points in the past 7 days with -82,689 points and the loss of 20 players. Sink(ing)
  12. Smoking guns - 52 players - solidly where teams in 12th place do reside in points and average growth. Not better or worse for their size. Conquest ratio is abysmal. Sink

FazeWalker

Phrourach
9. Black Watch - 21 players - a feeder group to Unforgiven or whomever wants to grab some cities. Better grab 'em while you can. Sink (or rather, Fade)
True that.
c281051355f1425e8ee8fa104741f75c.png

(Lost 9 including 3 cities lost on player's first day due to a wrong recruit)

And if BW II is taken into consideration, let's let Unforgiven grab all the honor they can grasp from a training squad and I go silent.
Hope to see their pride, when they lost a few cities to this tiny training squad as well, lol.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser45009

"Just don't know if they are coming or going. Feel free to chime in here Red Flaggies. Keep an eye out. Watch"

We have no idea ourselves tbh ..... :)

DeletedUser52405

Top 12 coming out of the New Year Peacetime
  1. Charon-Merry Christmas- - 37 players - conquest ratio 5.6 to 1. This looks like one of the formulation groups of disparate unhappy members looking to make a go of things. Watch

We are not unhappy members
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
. we are having our own fun. Otherwise we would not be here. our number will decrease more probably tho cause got few not so activ players and it was an alliance with few players who knew each other and just wanted to stay in contact.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser41523

So anyone up to do a new Top 12 ?!

Not much has changed. Devil Dogs will probably hit #1 points in the next 3 weeks. Red Flag jumped ThePlague this week. Kamikaze is down to 6 active players. There's apparently a Black Watch II sitting at 14th. And BZC is still 15th with 4 accounts left in it. I guess those Legion guys made the top 12 if they weren't there on the last update but at 48k average and the knowledge they'd probably get taken out by Kamikaze's 6 players at this stage, they're probably not worth mentioning.

I guess the question i'd have at this stage is who is going to win the world? WAR or Devil Dogs?

Last edited by a moderator: