Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser34939

Eh, puds, you might wanna rethink your choices before BP ends if your goal is not to lead an alliance into utter and complete failure

DeletedUser5081

You wouldn't believe the state of it when I joined, so it'll at least be a moral victory...

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Pretty interesting start from Knights of Square Table (Former Fuzzy Unicorns). They sent MM to most alliances around them and here is input. Can't wait till BP goes off, this gonna be interesting.

"
So the time has come,

Less then 24 hours till Bp falls off. Time for diplomacy is over, this is a world out for blood. Prepare the horns and sharpen your swords, this world is about to take off. Lets see who sits at No1 after a week.

I wish every alliance the best of luck, the battle for survival starts now. Some of us will not be here in 48 hours, so lets make the most of it.

Waiting with high hopes of what this world has in store. Everyone pulls their weight and we are going to have some fireworks.

Reaper.
"

DeletedUser17513

Pretty interesting start from Knights of Square Table (Former Fuzzy Unicorns). They sent MM to most alliances around them and here is input. Can't wait till BP goes off, this gonna be interesting.

"
So the time has come,

Less then 24 hours till Bp falls off. Time for diplomacy is over, this is a world out for blood. Prepare the horns and sharpen your swords, this world is about to take off. Lets see who sits at No1 after a week.

I wish every alliance the best of luck, the battle for survival starts now. Some of us will not be here in 48 hours, so lets make the most of it.

Waiting with high hopes of what this world has in store. Everyone pulls their weight and we are going to have some fireworks.

Reaper.
"

they sound like better version of Syndicate players lol..
anywho sorry i dont have any of their guys on my island to show them hell

DeletedUser41325

Sry, guys. But I have to disappoint you. We'll only build defensive units and colonizing. And after 3 or 4 weeks we're quitting again. No fights , we're living in peace!
You must be kidding me!

DeletedUser53868

ZFG are much stronger than the others, but we'll see. BP didn't even end this means nothing.

DeletedUser22708

you realize hes been playing for 5 months now... and has no bot... You scared or rethinking things now? Either way your name will fall in my wake.
That could very well be, out of all the years he played on this game, the total amount of time he played without a bot might be a around 5 months if you add it all together. Very nice of you to notice.

I'm not scared nor rethinking things, if you had a look at the roster I was put down as a maybe which I still am. But that might change due to your cockyness.
Wouldn't mind sitting on the first row when your alliance disbands. So who knows, I might see you soon

DeletedUser

That could very well be, out of all the years he played on this game, the total amount of time he played without a bot might be a around 5 months if you add it all together. Very nice of you to notice.

I'm not scared nor rethinking things, if you had a look at the roster I was put down as a maybe which I still am. But that might change due to your cockyness.
Wouldn't mind sitting on the first row when your alliance disbands. So who knows, I might see you soon

If you think i spent my time looking at a alliances roster of people I've already beaten to scroll ALL the way down to the bottom to find you, then honestly im laughing to hard. The fact you are trying to threaten me with joining a world and wasting your real life time reading a forum of a world you are not in is even more funny. Is this a joke?

Then the fact i've never heard of you makes up my feelings and thoughts. This is a joke.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

Fun fact guys regarding NoobMeUpAllAroundTheOcean...
With him saying that he had to scroll down the list to find digital makes me wonder..he never actually played a EN world so he hardly had to beat anyone of us server wide ha ha ha

TBH your chances of beating BZC are very slim, not to mention your chances to reach O44/O55 at all..

And having a new forum/in game account does not mean people do not know who you are chief it makes it that more easy to feel sorry for your US server reputation that you are trying to hide.

Instead of wasting your very rare keyboard monkey skills on external warfare suggest you focus on in-game warfare that you are about to lose.

P.S. Don't you try to say something back on me chief because you simply do not have anything on me ;)

Peace i'm out.

DeletedUser52206

hey....new forum layout. Long time no see

Seems like exit has been inactive for 19 hours....VM so soon?
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

who got the bets going?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

hey....new forum layout. Long time no see

Seems like exit has been inactive for 19 hours....VM so soon?
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

who got the bets going?

ohh snap.. i guess no one won the bet.. as everyone went with bets 3 weeks and up.. :(
no one imagined it would go down within first 6 days ahhaha :D

DeletedUser

Gold-whores all around me but giving me a 30 second window after your CS... "pro squad"

Capture2.png

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Message from one of the members of "Knights of Square Table" after breaking 2 of their sieges on us (Orbis Unum)

"If you guys wanna target me I'll let you know I've 100 birs nicely hidden and 80 k of gold I'll happily spend to wreck you same for joey his parents are far richer than me"

DeletedUser17513

tbh did not see this coming regarding such good players.. maybe bir master can support our siege on their guy :)