Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser53729

I was directly replying to a statement that our kind of players are hurting the overall game which I disagree with. Trust me we have no shortage of growth potential around us. Lots of fun to be had. Unfortunately we don't have 90 or so active players so we have to be a little more measured with our moves unlike ZFG lol

DeletedUser14397

Zero Fox Given Are spread ALL over the map. Im sure their Hubris of being number one will make them lack certain Grep 101 rules like Core, islands and clustering. Right now they have no diplo and no strong leadership (Expect for one) that doesn't have a rep for ghosting when they get bored, get beat or just get mad. They will fight everyone. They will win till the end but then fail. As by the end they would have been so focused on war they will forget to be a team and do Grep 101. OR they will fall as they have many people that cause nothing but drama and people that want power in their alliance. If their leaders aren't careful alliance will crumble from inside. However if they survive till the end they will have holes everywhere and people wont want to found as they weren't taught what expectations are early on. OR they will be at a loss when finally up against a challenge. There is no point in having fighters and good players when you cant control them or focus them on what alliance should be doing. I will say Swim and then Sink in the end.

The Purge Has the best position/core of the top 3. However does not have proven leadership. This alliance has 3 proven fighters and thats about it. Im told they are currently getting beat in another world/server (not sure on that). They have ThePlauge to go through to meet ZFG but i see this alliance going to the rim rather than fighting. I will say swim if they run. Sink if they fight.

ThePlauge Dimale winners! However they won the world on the rim. Im not sure if they are able to stand against a assault on all sides from the top 2 alliances. Winning a world on the rim is different than fighting in the core of the world. Then their alliance is also spread out in 3 oceans. I will only say float.

44 and 54 if no one hugs will be a grand spectacle.

It Burns When We Grep. EN doesn't know me yet but they will. This is my group so i will keep this short. I have two of the most hated, Most feared, Most well known, Most talked about, Most skilled and most seasoned Grepers in my alliance. This could be bad or good HAHA. However They are legends in their own right (Bad backgrounds or not HA). Exit and HH. Now BZC (Legends themselves are on our gates). This will truly be a awesome sight. I persaonly have nothing but respect for the Legends in BZC. Just Know we beat legends we become them ourselves. Much respect to you all. And see you soon :) To be decided

BLACK ZONE CRUSADE Just awesome. Proven track record and teamwork. Seeing them in my ocean gives me nothing but a smile.To be decided

The rest don't matter.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

something tell's me your a dick head :)

DeletedUser53868

I was one of the persons that thought that ZFG was going to drown like a rock. They started by recruiting hard (almost had the 120 cap in the first day), and they had members that were too humble. Guess I was wrong, at least until now.

DeletedUser41523

I was one of the persons that thought that ZFG was going to drown like a rock. They started by recruiting hard (almost had the 120 cap in the first day), and they had members that were too humble. Guess I was wrong, at least until now.

We were a premade that gathered a lot members. Then dropped into three different oceans intentionally.

DeletedUser17513

as dear smil explained above, we didnt recruit almost no one within first few weeks cuz our ally cap was full of "our own" premade guys.. tho we did start to recruit after some original ZFG guys quit

DeletedUser52791

We're looking for IBWWG. Where can we find them ?
A lot players in VM and the other players don't send attacks.
We're missing them
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser53868

as dear smil explained above, we didnt recruit almost no one within first few weeks cuz our ally cap was full of "our own" premade guys.. tho we did start to recruit after some original ZFG guys quit
so... your premade had dozens of players?

FazeWalker

Phrourach
at least 90 players were part of the premade, and some were few days late, and some are arriving just now lol
Arriving just now you say mate?
I am real alone in this ocean lol, none I know. All new people. Joined way late to be in any alliance nearby even, so hopped in old KoH for the time being with Horse.

DeletedUser41523

Update

1) Zero Fox Gone-
Fighting on multiple fronts. Winning most of them, trailing slightly to W.A.R. currently. Swim

2) W.A.R.-
Definitely my second favorite group of the bunch. They're fighting ZFG and making it a push. Second best team on the server imo. Maybe the very best in some other people's eyes. My current favorite to win WW. Swim.

3) It Burns When We Grep-
Disappointing group thus far. Leaders seem more interested in responding to troll bait in the world chat. They have solid players like *Head Hunter* and Exit Strategy. But seem to be top heavy. Instill better leaders in here though and they'd be a driving force in O45. But for now, they run the risk of losing it losing it to W.A.R., ZFG, and BZC. Float then sink.

4) Devil Dogs- Seem to be a merge of Suicide Squad and Fury. The merge took some criticism but I think it was a good move. Fury appeared to be falling down the ladder a bit and this breathes new life into them. That and some of their key guys returning from VM. They seem to be the dark horse of O45. While ZFG is picking off their northern front without much of a problem. Their southern front appears to be in all out fight to control O45 leading slightly against BZC and trailing slightly to Burns. You could say the dog fight is...devilish. I think these guys have a shot at O45. Float.

5) Minions Elite-
Every top 5 has a punching bag alliance. This appears to be it. They're losing to any top 5 alliances in their local area and seem to have given up on trying to push back or break the sieges once their set. This team has a slew of problems in the strategy department alone. But I have to cheer for them a bit...because in the 78-2 war vs ZFG I gave up the only two. Seriously please fix that guys, just one more? The other Foxes won't let it go. :( All jokes aside these guys will sink like a rock.

6) BLACK ZONE CRUSADE-
Probably my favorite to top O45. These guys started off in a deficit vs IBWWG but have slowly come back. Despite claims that they were sunk. It looks to be a close fight for now. But I see BZC pulling ahead.

7) Havoc- RIP Stevie G-
The grepolis community mourns your loss. RIP Stevie G/Sarface.

8) Venomous-
Murdering The Divergent and losing to It Burns When We Grep. This seems a proper middle of the pack alliance. Its positioning will allow it to thrive on the rim. Swim.

9) Shield-
The group of Plague that decided to split off to continue fighting ZFG. Doesn't appear to be working out for them. Sink.

10) Out of Chaos-
Looks to have benefited from The Lato Federation's disbandment in O65. I think they'll do alright out there for now. Swim.

11) District 13-
They look to be coming from O63 and drifting down to O64 and O54. I think they'll swim until they run into real competition.

12) Drunken Kamikaze-
Slaughtering Minions Elite and United Front. Being edged out by Devil Dogs and ZFG. These guys are doing okay. Respect to them for keeping it small at 25 members. Swim.

DeletedUser53729

Well I guess float is better than sink :) Nice review. Unfortunately some of our core players we expected to go the distance quit on us so a merge to bring in more talent was necessary to have any legitimate shot at WW.

DeletedUser53729

I guess I'll take a shot at this

1. Zero Fox Gone
Clear cut best alliance in the world. Best ABP and DBP by a large margin and own a positive city take total over every alliance except W.A.R. Nothing to sniff your nose at. I would say the only thing that could stop these guys is themselves or possibly fighting on all sides (no evidence of that yet though).
Swim
2. W.A.R.
I recognize some names in this alliance and they obviously know their business. Own the second best ABP and DBP totals in the world by a good margin. I'm really interested to see where this alliance goes in the future. Seem to be the only alliance capable of going toe to toe with ZFG at the moment.
Swim
3. Devil Dogs
My alliance. Lowest points per player in the top 5 by a good margin but just went through a merge and will be chopping fat like a butcher with a cleaver. ABP is respectable and rising. DBP a little lacking but shouldn't be a problem for long as ZFG and BZC bump heads with us. Still experiencing some growing pains from the merge and have lost some cities to ZFG and BZC lately. Should be sorted out soon enough.
Float
4. It Burns When We Grep
Solid alliance despite all the chatter in the external forum. Seem to be a little top heavy and bleeding some players. I don't think their decline is near as drastic as some (looking at you Dan) like to portray in certain threads. Own the third best ABP and DBP in alliance totals. Seem to be fighting ZFG, BZC, and Venomous all at once. Interested to see where they end up in the future.
Float for now
5. Black Zone Crusade
This is a smaller alliance but they are solid throughout. 4th ranked attacker and 8th ranked defender. I'm unclear if they are fighting ZFG but I know they are trading shots with IBWWG and Devil Dogs. Good solid group of fighters. I think they win out over IBWWG but it all depends on how IBWWG responds to this surge.
Swim
6. Minions Elite
Getting rocked on just about every side and the conquest totals with ZFG look really really lopsided. They seem to be heading south into O56. Time will tell if they can grab a stronghold from Drunken Kamikaze and DD and right the ship. I doubt it.
Sink
7. Venomous
Little bit of a rip off with the name. Not the Venomous players I recognize from previous worlds. Seem to be doing alright. 7th in ABP and 11th in DBP. Eating Divergent and putting up a fair fight against IBWWG. Time will tell with these guys.
Float
8. Sanctimonious
Honestly know nothing about these guys. 15th ranked attackers and 19th ranked defenders. Not overly impressive but time will tell where those numbers go.
Float
9. Out of Chaos
Lowest points per player in the top 12 by a LARGE margin with tons of members and low ABP and DBP. Nothing to see here
Sink
10. Shield
I see a Shield I and a Shield II and I'm not even going to bother. Huge alliance cap boys. No need for two alliances here.
Sink
11. Masked Profanity
Excellent points per player. 13th in ABP and 16th in DBP. Possible alliance of the future. I'll be interested to watch where they go.
Swim
12. District 13
One player almost 100k over the rest but their ABP is solid at 12 and DBP is just behind at 16. Another possible alliance of the future. I'll say they swim as well.
Swim

DeletedUser

Well I guess float is better than sink :) Nice review. Unfortunately some of our core players we expected to go the distance quit on us so a merge to bring in more talent was necessary to have any legitimate shot at WW.
More talent or more numbers?

DeletedUser41523

Yeah that one was pretty good DH. But I'm still going with my gut on IBWWG. ;)