Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10962

Put some respek on my name boy. Nobody cares what you say your irrelevant , you are a forum warrior that is all ..

I remember in Taras how you were know to be the most selfish player around . They would say how you never built defense and would cry like a little girl when you didn't get support. When other players asked you for defense you would say "I have no transports " "I only have hops " So many were gald when you left.

I also remeber in carphi how you were obsessed with Josie and named all your cities after her.. It was just weird.

Cry on that

Your name deserves no respect it's just above HH. Were you even in Taras? I'm glad you think I'm just a forum warrior I seem to remember you repeatedly asking me in Carphi how I kept backsniping your offence interesting you wanted to learn off such a terrible player. Congrats though this must be the longest you've played a server without an enforced break.

DeletedUser46374

Your name deserves no respect it's just above HH. Were you even in Taras? I'm glad you think I'm just a forum warrior I seem to remember you repeatedly asking me in Carphi how I kept backsniping your offence interesting you wanted to learn off such a terrible player. Congrats though this must be the longest you've played a server without an enforced break.

now I know your the special type .. Did you really think I didnt know how to back snipe ?? I was deliberately being facetious . I will be literal when dealing with you little boy. Nobody likes you and you are the most selfish player in the game . Give it up and work on your social skills

And in Taras everyone new who i was except you . we just didnt tell you, we even had a skype room with everybody ,, but you

Cry on that forum warrior

DeletedUser10962

now I know your the special type .. Did you really think I didnt know how to back snipe ?? I was deliberately being facetious . I will be literal when dealing with you little boy. Nobody likes you and you are the most selfish player in the game . Give it up and work on your social skills

And in Taras everyone new who i was except you . we just didnt tell you, we even had a skype room with everybody ,, but you

Cry on that forum warrior

You're so cute I'm sure everyone hates me. Good for you if you were there I'm sure you had a separate room without me or whatever you want to make up next. Past worlds are past worlds I play them then at some point quit and move on.

It's cute that you follow me around though checking up on me nice to know I have a fan. When's the rent due or is the head space I'm occupying free of charge?

DeletedUser46374

You're so cute I'm sure everyone hates me. Good for you if you were there I'm sure you had a separate room without me or whatever you want to make up next. Past worlds are past worlds I play them then at some point quit and move on.

It's cute that you follow me around though checking up on me nice to know I have a fan. When's the rent due or is the head space I'm occupying free of charge?

So now that is has been established that your a special case . I will spell it out for you .

N o. No Dom I am not a fan and I don't like you . In fact nobody likes forum warriors that pop off at the mouth . Another thing grepolis players hate is Selfish Players Like you Dom. The players that only build offense and dont build defense to support others .. I know your special ,,but the game mechanics have changed and your just dead weight now.

DeletedUser10962

So now that is has been established that your a special case . I will spell it out for you .

N o. No Dom I am not a fan and I don't like you . In fact nobody likes forum warriors that pop off at the mouth . Another thing grepolis players hate is Selfish Players Like you Dom. The players that only build offense and dont build defense to support others .. I know your special ,,but the game mechanics have changed and your just dead weight now.

You realise you saying something doesn't make it "established" right?

I'm aware you don't like me in fact I kind of like that fact. It's nice knowing you dislike me enough that you'll make up stuff about me I like living in your head. I love how you comment on my playing style when you know so little about it I think I'm actually split more defence than offence right now and the best bit is you just hit some of it in a city we're taking.

One last thing you can throw all the insults you want around my name doesn't have an asterix next to it. Yours always will which is why I could be the most selfish player in the game but a decent portion of the community will always at least respect that fact.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
anybody can sum up a top 12 overview? Loads of players in VM but watching forum, they need to know
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

FazeWalker

Phrourach
So nobody doing the top 12? Lot of changes happened and i'm too lazy to type that much right now.
+1 like for the next Top 12 reviewer.

DeletedUser29351

ahh screw it ill give it a bash, think this is my first ever post on externals (bar maybe ephesus i canna mind last week let alone 5 year ago lol)... not played this world much so will try be as unbiased as i can, cant remember where to find exact war stats cqs etc

1# Care Factor Zero
#1 in all ranks (city points abp & dbp) and not surprising, recognise a few names they have some top players in their ranks, pushing hard on all fronts and winning most wars... most likely to win world but they adopt philosophy i like most, screw the wonders lol (hope they go for at least one so no one claims crown without a big battle)... unless bulk of their guys go vm, swim with ease

2# W.A.R
#2 in all ranks (and only chance of pushing CFZ all the way)... again without overall #'s dont know exact numbers, they are winning all wars (if wrong i apologise) have better conquest ratio (5.5:1) than CFZ (3.9:1), these lot are main competition to CFZ for WW, though if rumours to be believed then likely winners... swimmers

#3 Devil Dogs

attack #4 defence #5 overall #4
average abp and dbp, these guys will give a good fight but can see them struggling to make an impact from the rim... swim until bigger fish come to eat a special mention in their ranks though Freescv my first leader in grep,along with ed zappa, the creators of open source government!! i would follow this guy anywhere!! One of the greatest guys you could ever meet and he had incredible ideas for government ( please seek out freesvc if enlightened)
A decent group though they are holding for now, how long will they last is bigger bet... they are winning against smaller opposition how h=they would handle a push into 56 we will see in the coming weeks ;)

#4 Sanctimonious
(my own alliance so will try be a unbiased and harsh as i can)
attack #5 defence #8 overall #8)
my own alliance so will try be as unbiased as i can...
a teriffic group of players tbh their bp ranks is a surprise, a tightknit group with superb ledership, with working with these guys my honest opinion direct id place them slightly behind W.A.R in the rankings, maybe if i can get the time i once had can get these lot to the glory they rightfully deseve ;)

# Black Zone Crusade
#3 in all rankings
they are third best in all but city points ( which i care very little for)
they are winning all major wars and if they had the numbers id expect them to win the world with ease... but, as grep has sufficed, they may be the best but with alliance numbers n the whole ww fiasco... the best fighters will lose because they prefer quality over quantity

soryy to rest but these are only groups possible of a win...

Red Flag... im sure these guys remeber me especially zebo ;p... sorry old friend but you on your own can only go so far

kamakaze... a great group of guys free of the bs of rankings... if grep was about fighters rather than number these guys would rule grep for years to come

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54001

ahh screw it ill give it a bash, think this is my first ever post on externals (bar maybe ephesus i canna mind last week let alone 5 year ago lol)... not played this world much so will try be as unbiased as i can, cant remember where to find exact war stats cqs etc

1# Care Factor Zero
#1 in all ranks (city points abp & dbp) and not surprising, recognise a few names they have some top players in their ranks, pushing hard on all fronts and winning most wars... most likely to win world but they adopt philosophy i like most, screw the wonders lol (hope they go for at least one so no one claims crown without a big battle)... unless bulk of their guys go vm, swim with ease

2# W.A.R
#2 in all ranks (and only chance of pushing CFZ all the way)... again without overall #'s dont know exact numbers, they are winning all wars (if wrong i apologise) have better conquest ratio (5.5:1) than CFZ (3.9:1), these lot are main competition to CFZ for WW, though if rumours to be believed then likely winners... swimmers

#3 Devil Dogs

average abp and dbp, these guys will give a good fight but can see them struggling to make an impact from the rim... swim until bigger fish come to eat a special mention in their ranks though Freescv my first leader in grep,along with ed zappa, the creators of open source government!! i would follow this guy anywhere!! One of the greatest guys you could ever meet and he had incredible ideas for government ( please seek out freesvc if enlightened)
A decent group though they are holding for now, how long will they last is bigger bet... they are winning against smaller opposition how h=they would handle a push into 56 we will see in the coming weeks ;)

#4 Sanctimonious
(my own alliance so will try be a unbiased and harsh as i can)
attack #5 defence #8 overall #8)
my own alliance so will try be as unbiased as i can...
a teriffic group of players tbh their bp ranks is a surprise, a tightknit group with superb ledership, with working with these guys my honest opinion direct id place them slightly behind W.A.R in the rankings, maybe if i can get the time i once had can get these lot to the glory they rightfully deseve ;)

# Black Zone Crusade
#3 in all rankings
they are winning all major wars and if they had the numbers id expect them to win the world with ease... but, as grep has sufficed, they may be the best but with alliance numbers n the whole ww fiasco... the best fighters will lose because they prefer quality over quantity

soryy to rest but these are only groups possible of a win...

Red Flag... im sure these guys remeber me especially zebo ;p... sorry old friend but you on your own can only go so far

kamakaze... a great group of guys free of the bs of rankings... if grep was about fighters rather than number these guys would rule grep for years to come
Nice top 12 bud.
I can see how ur allies fight 1/3 than your allies ;).
Thats great ;).
Good luck for win this world ..

DeletedUser16429

#3 Devil Dogs

# Black Zone Crusade
#3 in all rankings
Liked your post and your opinions. We need more people like you on the forums because currently they are dead but regarding DD first off. To say "swim until bigger fish come to eat", that is as far from the truth as possible. I for one have witnessed both sides of the story with these guys when I was in Misery. We fought these guys and were winning and I thought the same but once they focused on us, we were put on the backhand. Now that I am apart of DD, I see why. Leadership runs a smooth and clean ship and we work as one team. Not to mention that we are now putting serious pressure on BZC with some excellent strategy and players including buckie(When I was in Misery I called him a gold whore but he isn't
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
).

Regarding BZC now, I will agree with you, they are great fighters. BUT only if they use bots. Some are good without them but most rely on bots and massive amounts of gold to play. Seems once they ran out of tokens from the last event they were put on the backhand by both CFZ and DD. Not to mention once some got caught for botting, they all ran to VM. I admire those not in VM, you guys are troopers and have my respect. Stay clean and I hope we can have a fair clean fight.

Nick

DeletedUser41715

Liked your post and your opinions. We need more people like you on the forums because currently they are dead but regarding DD first off. To say "swim until bigger fish come to eat", that is as far from the truth as possible. I for one have witnessed both sides of the story with these guys when I was in Misery. We fought these guys and were winning and I thought the same but once they focused on us, we were put on the backhand. Now that I am apart of DD, I see why. Leadership runs a smooth and clean ship and we work as one team. Not to mention that we are now putting serious pressure on BZC with some excellent strategy and players including buckie(When I was in Misery I called him a gold whore but he isn't
).

Regarding BZC now, I will agree with you, they are great fighters. BUT only if they use bots. Some are good without them but most rely on bots and massive amounts of gold to play. Seems once they ran out of tokens from the last event they were put on the backhand by both CFZ and DD. Not to mention once some got caught for botting, they all ran to VM. I admire those not in VM, you guys are troopers and have my respect. Stay clean and I hope we can have a fair clean fight.

Nick
nick why you keep throwing mud to bzc? isnt enough that we have to fight cfg and dd which each have 2 times more our numbers? what bans you talk about? 2 people were banned for bots so far from the start. since when entering vm is concidered a crime? if you have evedence, send ticket otherwise plz stop with this. in every server the same story. its getting boring

DeletedUser54380

Nice top 12 bud.
I can see how ur allies fight 1/3 than your allies ;).
Thats great ;).
Good luck for win this world ..

xtetm did you hear the rumours that oc 35 has an epic turtle alliance whose members are only recruiting dlus and building 25 lvl walls and tower even in their core islands? If you see them please write back to me.

DeletedUser45423

Not to mention that we are now putting serious pressure on BZC with some excellent strategy and players including buckie(When I was in Misery I called him a gold whore but he isn't
).

Your strategy? meaning whole alliance spams only one player to make him close his app or quit or go in VM? Don't be upset but your strategy shows only weakness and stupidity from your side. This game is not a job, it's a friggin game. But you just make it a pain for one guy until he breaks and quits.

YOUR AWESOME STRATEGY shows only one thing: you are unable to organize an op with attacks and supports on a city belonging to an active member that uses app. you just try to make him not wanting to play the game anymore.

Excuse me but i'm not impressed by your excellent strategy