Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser16429

Your strategy? meaning whole alliance spams only one player to make him close his app or quit or go in VM? Don't be upset but your strategy shows only weakness and stupidity from your side. This game is not a job, it's a friggin game. But you just make it a pain for one guy until he breaks and quits.

YOUR AWESOME STRATEGY shows only one thing: you are unable to organize an op with attacks and supports on a city belonging to an active member that uses app. you just try to make him not wanting to play the game anymore.

Excuse me but i'm not impressed by your excellent strategy
Now now Andre come down kind sir. Must I provide evidence that we DO in fact attack active app players or are you guys just that daft and complain everytime someone takes your city and say that person didn't use the app. Maybe you should as beautifulmind? Seems he was using the app. Where is he in fact? He was talking a big talk a few weeks back here and now after losing 1 city to us, for some reason he is handing over 11 cities to the rest of BZC. Coincidence? I think not.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Your strategy? meaning whole alliance spams only one player to make him close his app or quit or go in VM? Don't be upset but your strategy shows only weakness and stupidity from your side. This game is not a job, it's a friggin game. But you just make it a pain for one guy until he breaks and quits.

YOUR AWESOME STRATEGY shows only one thing: you are unable to organize an op with attacks and supports on a city belonging to an active member that uses app. you just try to make him not wanting to play the game anymore.

The irony
If I remember it right you were spamming one of our players so much it locked him from app and said his cities didn't belong to him on browser, meaning he could do nothing for the whole day you were doing that

Otherwise, nice top 5
Good view on Devil Dogs, they're holding strong right now but if anyone would push up the pressure their weaker members would crumble quickly

DeletedUser45423

Now now Andre come down kind sir. Must I provide evidence that we DO in fact attack active app players or are you guys just that daft and complain everytime someone takes your city and say that person didn't use the app. Maybe you should as beautifulmind? Seems he was using the app. Where is he in fact? He was talking a big talk a few weeks back here and now after losing 1 city to us, for some reason he is handing over 11 cities to the rest of BZC. Coincidence? I think not.

Yesterday i was near him when the spam, without any cs sent, started. his phone buzzed of attacks for a whole half an hour without stopping. after that he had to turn off app bc of your spam and his inability to concentrate on job bc of phone buzzing. Only after you saw that he is no longer responding to your spams you started to send cs. The only op you know is to spam not to send cs with attacks and supports.

Dear Fluvisol, please enlighten me with something. The player you are talking about had incoming cs when the spam attacks started or not? Bc i can assure you he had incoming cs from us. and we started to send spam attacks only after we sent cs, not before. we don't spam a player just for the love of spamming, like DD. We spam only when we send cs to make the sniping task more difficult. After the cs lands, or bouances, or gets killed, we don't send any other spam attacks.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Please do keep telling yourself that sending 20 cs that have like 5% chance of landing justifies spamming
Or even 1 well covered cs
Spam is a tactic for cowards, wether you send a cs or not

DeletedUser54001

xtetm did you hear the rumours that oc 35 has an epic turtle alliance whose members are only recruiting dlus and building 25 lvl walls and tower even in their core islands? If you see them please write back to me.
Lol fena..
You should see how many turtle on ur allies hahahaha.
Thats made me laugh hard.
Anw about our cores, u feel good?lol he s left game. Crying more bud about turtle , when all ur allies on same island with me always build wall and spam 900 Birs abahhhahahahahaha

DeletedUser54208

watch out guys, BZC are back 6 same sec supports on 1 our players from a very short CS without any anchors skilled stuff

DeletedUser16429

watch out guys, BZC are back 6 same sec supports on 1 our players from a very short CS without any anchors skilled stuff
What are the odds of that again?

Yeah these guys must be gods at sniping and same second supports..
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

P.S. Almost forgot Andre and Gkas! Call all the BZC goons in VM, the event is coming tomorrow and you guys need their fliers/gold as well!

DeletedUser41715

you must pay more attention to what you drink or smoke. if those 6 same sec supps were from same player, i would admit to sound suspicious. but here we talk from different players of all the alliance. cs was on a blue island in our core which means many timed supports. out of a 100 supports its statistically certain 6 of them to be excellent. but it suits you to hide facts and post only what you need to create false impressions. by the way, you and goku must be super humans in order to send attacks every hour all day. no need to sleep or work. its amazing or maybe it is something else?

DeletedUser54384

Hi all, my first post in this forum. Well Andreashvili you talk here about our strategy characteristics, but I say the following, that against fair playing alliance we wouldn't do such tactics, but against your alliance which covers multi-accounting and cheating and naming cities after that cheaters ( I mean you, ex stone gnome city is named after his/her name) will do and will continue doing to eleminate all your alliance, make every single player close the app and quit or go to VM and never come back to spoil our fun in fair playing.

Sorry, but I am not impressed with you playing manners.

DeletedUser41715

so you all have become admins now and you know everything. like all bzc is cheating, using bots etc. i will say it once more. so far after all those months only 2 people have been banned for bots and actually its the same person who was multiaccount also. but you just need excuses to cover your pathetic spamming game.why you dont reply to the following questions: 1)is it so strange out of 100 timed supports, 6 to be same sec? ( from different players by the way). 2) isnt the 24 h non stop attacks that buckie and goku or enter a few days ago send to some players suspicious? clean your garden before making comments for other alliances

DeletedUser54209

well for my friend from DD i must tell them i'm not died
as i promised to buckie i won't leave the game but i have some work to do and i don't wanna keep my ally in stand by and i have to make a remark
without to offence someone but some of DD's are the most cowardly players i have ever seen
they don't have enough blood in the system to stay on a BZC island without a wall at 25 level + tower and a LOT of support
PS: about spamming without CS it is just an act of chicken
PS2: should tell DD how CS i broke tuesday in the morning more exactly how many seconds stayed in town?

DeletedUser54209

and something for farouto
you know considering i lost my father and came an abused child like you, do not saying another word, and change the name of city in RIP beautifulmind trust me i forgive you because you don't have brain but i do not forget you and you should keep in mind this
you finnaly were happy bc you tkae a citty from me but who laughs last laughs best

DeletedUser52116

blah blah blah ... all this talks about bans bots and other bs ... why u just dont accept the truth that we are beating you and bad ... we did a terrible mistake yesterday so u managed to take a city but for how long did u keep that city btw ? 2 hrs or was it 2.5hrs ? and u immediately got wall up from lvl1 to lvl13 in an amazing turtling way
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
... now back to topic : bans ... everything ok at CFZ camp ?
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

jacoblilje

Phrourach
I gotta comment on you h1gh with the whole "we are beating you and bad" part. because that is not really how i see it now lmao, and BM well atleast get the info that your ally members turtle up when u have 6 cities on an island... Lmao, only good player i see from bcz is akinjoe, hats of to that guy, and H1GH u are not in a position to say that u beat us when u legit do jack **** against us ;)

DeletedUser54384

blah blah blah ... all this talks about bans bots and other bs ... why u just dont accept the truth that we are beating you and bad ...

Yeah its ''blah blah'' and because of that ''blah blah'' you got big slap today and it will keep continuing, of course you care only about your stats and don't want the stats show how many cities you lost today.