Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10962

so things havent worked for vero in WAR, CFZ, WAR, and DD
and things havent worked for bobby in Burns, Cream, CFZ, WAR, and DD

helping or hurting guys. helping or hurting?

Perfect players to bring in for wonders right?

DeletedUser53924

I'm doing good. For sure I would like better send my resources myself to wonders but some players like better 1 banned player to help them. You will answer to me than i was banned myself few time ago and you're right. I learned in the hard way. Right now i'm a little bit bored but i will try to have fun until the end.

DeletedUser41523

Don't talk about Bans it would be weird if Fig closed the top 12 thread too.

Anyways making this relevant. So it looks like WW will be a stalemate for now. Any predictions on who in the top 12 will win?

DeletedUser40000

My bet is on THE RISING PHOENIX
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser41523

DD looks best prepared for a WW war for now. Everyone else would have to build up the other wonders to level 9.

DeletedUser30102

DD too desperate to win, they invited every one who have 2+ cities:p

Btw was looking at DD new name" DD war BZC". Got me wondering what about Misery? A lot of misery players joined Orginal DD. Was in misery at that time, glade I did not join DD with the rest of the Misery sheep who have no say or value there.

DeletedUser40000

smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Btw was looking at DD new name" DD war BZC". Got me wondering what about Misery? A lot of misery players joined Orginal DD. Was in misery at that time, glade I did not join DD with the rest of the Misery sheep who have no say or value there.

We would have had to name the alliance FSSMBZCGFKSCFZWAR and a few more letters. Luckily not everyone cared that much about their honourable mention. Former BZC players cared and I don't see the harm in making people happy. They probably sent more resources to wonders than each of the other former groups if we'd count them individually. As for the mention of WAR, the way I see it this is not just a tribute to the players who joined us and helped in the WW coordination, and the ones left behind who helped us regardless, but also to the former WAR who would have been our most important and worthiest competition and might have taken the win from us had they not felt the need to ghost because they felt treated unfairly.

By the way, are we supposed to feel hurt by your comment about us not having any say or value?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser41523

Everyone here is arguing over WW or alliance names. Meanwhile I'm just over excited to see Gaby Kitty's starring performance in iRobot 2.

DeletedUser30102

All thses butt hurt DD guys :D

Never said I wanted invite. I think I could have got an invite if I wanted too, as last time I checked yo guys invited 3 alliances:confused:

DeletedUser30102

Btw what's with frogy trying invite sanct players? Dang DD might as well invite CFZ guys over as well:eek:

Frogy, you and your guys sold yo selves for a crown.Got understand not all players are that low ;)

DeletedUser53923

im pretty sure froggy has a learning disability. he probably doesnt know what hes doing.

DeletedUser40000

Ashrf, you're just a bad loser blabbering nonsense. WAR and DD were barely at war and we shared a common enemy. Those players were all free to do as they chose after WAR ghosted, and some chose DD.

I can understand the the critics on BZC joining DD and maaaaaybe even on Misery, but the players you're talking about literally did nothing more than leaving a sinking ship to join a new one, same as a gazillion others in grepo history. What's so wrong with choosing the alliance with the best odds to win?

DeletedUser30102

Poor pizza were you in misery?
Oh my bad,can't remember as you might have been the first one out the door when DD sent the invites. All former Misery leaders were some tratiors who runned away to DD after it got little hot. I was in misery and could have moved over to DD too, but why will I go after leaders who will jump ship any day to safe their cities,players who can't candle fighting stronger allaince and hold their cities:confused:

Too bad oscars are over this year, but for next 2018 oscars I nominate Poor kitty and Misery leaders for their role that included them acting like they fought to win the crown, even tho all they did was jump ship. They really did great jop, I almost believed that they actually fought their way there.

DeletedUser40000

Great 'jop', really?

But hey, I was only defending WAR. What happened in Misery at the time was not entirely clean I admit, but you're nominating ghosts as the Misery leaders who made that decision at the time are long gone. Personally I had been told everyone who deserved an invite would get one but by the time I found out this wasn't true I had seen the inside of DD and met their wonderful leaders, so I didn't feel like going back to a dying alliance I barely had a connection with anymore. The leftovers of Misery survived for a while longer because DD gave you some slack in the south after we joined them. But eventually Misery died again and you joined their OTHER former enemy Sancti, so what makes you so much better? :p