Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser16429

Poor pizza were you in misery?
Oh my bad,can't remember as you might have been the first one out the door when DD sent the invites. All former Misery leaders were some tratiors who runned away to DD after it got little hot. I was in misery and could have moved over to DD too, but why will I go after leaders who will jump ship any day to safe their cities,players who can't candle fighting stronger allaince and hold their cities:confused:

Too bad oscars are over this year, but for next 2018 oscars I nominate Poor kitty and Misery leaders for their role that included them acting like they fought to win the crown, even tho all they did was jump ship. They really did great jop, I almost believed that they actually fought their way there.
Alright I was trying to hold back from commenting but you are a complete dumb ****. Shut the hell up and get off the forums.

I was one of the founders of Misery and I can assure you only got an invite there because we wanted the good players from Venom and we had to carry the **** players(you) with them. To say we jumped ship we didn't. Don't even say you were in Misery, after all of the leaders and important players left, that alliance that called themselves Misery paled in comparison to the original one. We left because we saw no hope in refounding in 35 with 4-5 good players(xtetm, Jim, sarstein, wynny). So we decided to go with our friends and alliance mates to join DD. And lastly to say our opinions were not valued or anything here, you must have been dropped on your head multiple times by your mother because ask any former Misery member and they will assure you they were valued and listened to by oz, Goku, Adam, and the other leaders.

Get your unwanted trash opinions off our great forums.

DeletedUser50690

5408fd1c65094df0a3a489de8d6c3df2-micdrop10.gif

DeletedUser53923

im just over here laughing at the idea of misery mattering.

DeletedUser30102

He think he big Becuse he throw some cuss words and talking about somebody mother wow imaoo

What opinion tho? It is facts that all yo misery founders were bunch of cowards running away to DD to save yo cities that yo could not even defend.
PM your friends close to me;)

Why you so mad tho lol you sound like you have been emotionally and physically abused by Big DD over there, should have stayed in Misery :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30102

Great 'jop', really?

But hey, I was only defending WAR. What happened in Misery at the time was not entirely clean I admit, but you're nominating ghosts as the Misery leaders who made that decision at the time are long gone. Personally I had been told everyone who deserved an invite would get one but by the time I found out this wasn't true I had seen the inside of DD and met their wonderfulleaders, so I didn't feel like going back to a dying alliance I barely had a connection with anymore. The leftovers of Misery survived for a while longer because DD gave you some slack in the south after we joined them. But eventually Misery died again and you joined their OTHER former enemy Sancti, so what makes you so much better? :p

Can't say what I did was right but the i know for sure that our new founder there Jason will just end up being traitor like the rest of Misery leaders and will leave the allaince. That's why I left, and guess what? He deserted his allaince and went to win a crown:confused: Guess traitor trait do run in the misery family.

Oh well tho, as former said it is not even worth talking about, but was just tired of those Misery leaders acting all mighty and heroic with that kinda of historyo_O

DeletedUser40000

Who was acting all mighty and heroic? You're the one who brought Misery up, noticing even that the name is NOT in the new DD alliance name so what's your problem?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
I can only conclude you clearly have some grudges, maybe you're jealous because you were never invited or because you lost your 1 wonder...

And uhm... You're saying you left Misery for Sancti because you predicted Jason would leave Misery for DD? How does that make HIM the traitor?

DeletedUser16429

I am **** player imaoo PM your friends close to me;)
Just did, every ex-BZC player that was in or near 35 said you were crap. Level 25 walls and an easy and predictable offline time. Maybe you consider that great and maybe that's why Sancti left a 3 day inactive player on their WW island. Sorry but you brought this up and made yourself a fool I simply just tried to set some facts straight.

DeletedUser53923

i do enjoy watching the little kids bicker. i cant help it.

DeletedUser40000

I enjoy it too bb. I was surprised anyone still thinks that part of Lato/Misery/DD history was worth bringing up again after all this time :p almost makes me feel like a grown-up :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

Yeah personally I was over Misery and that whole part of Lato but hey some people like to bring up old times.

DeletedUser54001

Alright I was trying to hold back from commenting but you are a complete dumb ****. Shut the hell up and get off the forums.

I was one of the founders of Misery and I can assure you only got an invite there because we wanted the good players from Venom and we had to carry the **** players(you) with them. To say we jumped ship we didn't. Don't even say you were in Misery, after all of the leaders and important players left, that alliance that called themselves Misery paled in comparison to the original one. We left because we saw no hope in refounding in 35 with 4-5 good players(xtetm, Jim, sarstein, wynny). So we decided to go with our friends and alliance mates to join DD. And lastly to say our opinions were not valued or anything here, you must have been dropped on your head multiple times by your mother because ask any former Misery member and they will assure you they were valued and listened to by oz, Goku, Adam, and the other leaders.

Get your unwanted trash opinions off our great forums.
Im glad my name still remembered lol ;).
I miss u Lato :(