5)SINK
6)SINK
7)SINK
8)SINK
9)SINK
10) SINK
11) SINK
12) SINK

Only thing that will alter this is players getting bored.

DeletedUser53868

Easiest top 12 ever

1) ZFG Swim and win
2) SINK
3) SINK
4)SINK
5)SINK
6)SINK
7)SINK
8)SINK
9)SINK
10) SINK
11) SINK
12) SINK

Only thing that will alter this is players getting bored.

I don't need to go ingame to make sure you're on ZFG.

DeletedUser53923

the before bp ending sink or swim is based strictly off of name recognition. so lets see how it goes.

1. ZFG - lotta good players. will be somewhere between good and great. swim.
2. The Purge - Recognize alot of player names. some average. some really good when they are inclined to be. swim.
3. ThePlague - I dont know many names there. but i hear they did well on Dimale. benefit of the doubt. swim.
4. Anonymous Empire - they will go from anonymous to forgotten. will last only to their first challenge. sink.
5. PRO SQUAD - tough drop right next to ZFG. will probably be first ally to go. sink.
6. It Burns When We Grep - if they really fight BZC right away whatever emerges from that ocean will be formidable. float
7. Fuzzy Pink Unicorns - I got a good feeling about these guys. not sure why. may not last long term but i see some success. swim.
8. DragonBorn - With ZFG above them and BZC/IBWIG below them its only a matter of time. sink.
9. 300 - Look like food for the first ally to get there. sink.
10. Fight Club - they could last for awhile if they rush the rim instead of the core. float.
11. Darkness - Same for these guys. if they plan on being a rim alliance they might have a chance. float.
12. Royal Guardians - I just dont see this working out for you guys. sink.

DeletedUser53921

the before bp ending sink or swim is based strictly off of name recognition. so lets see how it goes.

1. ZFG - lotta good players. will be somewhere between good and great. swim.
2. The Purge - Recognize alot of player names. some average. some really good when they are inclined to be. swim.
3. ThePlague - I dont know many names there. but i hear they did well on Dimale. benefit of the doubt. swim.
4. Anonymous Empire - they will go from anonymous to forgotten. will last only to their first challenge. sink.
5. PRO SQUAD - tough drop right next to ZFG. will probably be first ally to go. sink.
6. It Burns When We Grep - if they really fight BZC right away whatever emerges from that ocean will be formidable. float
7. Fuzzy Pink Unicorns - I got a good feeling about these guys. not sure why. may not last long term but i see some success. swim.
8. DragonBorn - With ZFG above them and BZC/IBWIG below them its only a matter of time. sink.
9. 300 - Look like food for the first ally to get there. sink.
10. Fight Club - they could last for awhile if they rush the rim instead of the core. float.
11. Darkness - Same for these guys. if they plan on being a rim alliance they might have a chance. float.
12. Royal Guardians - I just dont see this working out for you guys. sink.
Nice one

DeletedUser41523

O44-Looks like the first major wars will be Purge vs Plague vs ZFG in O44. So far have had no real reason to suspect Plague and Purge are allied after all. So I predict Plague gets the short end of the stick in O44. Purge and ZFG will begin to duke it out fully shortly after in a too close to call match up. This will be the hot ocean to watch.

O54- Its just gonna be a sweep for ZFG in their immediate area. The Plague could decide to present some challenge if they stick around long enough. Maybe Anonymous Empire and PRO SQUAD will fight?

O55- ZFG vs the Plague will be the initial fight to watch. Fuzzy Pink Unicorns will begin to shut down Anonymous Empire and PRO SQUAD in their area. Expect PRO SQUAD and Anonymous Empire to have the noob fight to end all noob fights if they aren't allied.

O45- It Burns When We Grep vs BLACK ZONE CRUSADE will be the premier fight here and probably is the best in the early game. But it'll kick off a date later than the rest I believe as BZC dropped the day after IBWWG did. Right now, IBWWG has the edge the day advantage will prove useful since they can conquer other towns in the mean time and increase their city advantage. They also have the market for conquerable cities cornered, blocking off BZC. With these advantages in play, I can't imagine a fight where IBWWG doesn't start going to work on BZC as soon as their BP ends.

DeletedUser

Zero Fox Given Are spread ALL over the map. Im sure their Hubris of being number one will make them lack certain Grep 101 rules like Core, islands and clustering. Right now they have no diplo and no strong leadership (Expect for one) that doesn't have a rep for ghosting when they get bored, get beat or just get mad. They will fight everyone. They will win till the end but then fail. As by the end they would have been so focused on war they will forget to be a team and do Grep 101. OR they will fall as they have many people that cause nothing but drama and people that want power in their alliance. If their leaders aren't careful alliance will crumble from inside. However if they survive till the end they will have holes everywhere and people wont want to found as they weren't taught what expectations are early on. OR they will be at a loss when finally up against a challenge. There is no point in having fighters and good players when you cant control them or focus them on what alliance should be doing. I will say Swim and then Sink in the end.

The Purge Has the best position/core of the top 3. However does not have proven leadership. This alliance has 3 proven fighters and thats about it. Im told they are currently getting beat in another world/server (not sure on that). They have ThePlauge to go through to meet ZFG but i see this alliance going to the rim rather than fighting. I will say swim if they run. Sink if they fight.

ThePlauge Dimale winners! However they won the world on the rim. Im not sure if they are able to stand against a assault on all sides from the top 2 alliances. Winning a world on the rim is different than fighting in the core of the world. Then their alliance is also spread out in 3 oceans. I will only say float.

44 and 54 if no one hugs will be a grand spectacle.

It Burns When We Grep. EN doesn't know me yet but they will. This is my group so i will keep this short. I have two of the most hated, Most feared, Most well known, Most talked about, Most skilled and most seasoned Grepers in my alliance. This could be bad or good HAHA. However They are legends in their own right (Bad backgrounds or not HA). Exit and HH. Now BZC (Legends themselves are on our gates). This will truly be a awesome sight. I persaonly have nothing but respect for the Legends in BZC. Just Know we beat legends we become them ourselves. Much respect to you all. And see you soon :) To be decided

BLACK ZONE CRUSADE Just awesome. Proven track record and teamwork. Seeing them in my ocean gives me nothing but a smile.To be decided

The rest don't matter.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

The spread was intentional. wanted to challenge ourselves. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. :)

DeletedUser

The spread was intentional. wanted to challenge ourselves. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. :)
If intentional then seems number one Ally is not ran smart. But im sure it was more of players accepting invites late rather intentional. HA. You lie to your alliance like this as well? SMH This is why i rated ZFG as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

If intentional then seems number one Ally is not ran smart. But im sure it was more of players accepting invites late rather intentional. HA. You lie to your alliance like this as well? SMH This is why i rated ZFG as such.
Not sure if you're trolling or in denial. But I just felt it was worth mentioning we felt confident enough to take over three oceans out of the gate. You didn't present enough of a challenge yourselves so we handicapped ourselves. Consider it a kindness. ;)

DeletedUser53921

Why did you guys spawn all the way down in O45?... I'm looking on GrepoIntel right now

DeletedUser52791

Sry, guys. But I have to disappoint you. We'll only build defensive units and colonizing. And after 3 or 4 weeks we're quitting again. No fights , we're living in peace!

DeletedUser5081

Och, thought we'd maybe fly under the radar a while longer not labeled the first to sink...

I admit, Pro Squad (excuse the caps) was a MRA before I joined it, but it isn't now. I'm looking to streamline it and we have some active, decent players in there.

I'm back after a long absence away, but I don't plan to lead to a complete failure on my first time back so don't completely count us out.

DeletedUser53868

Tomorrow we will see who has chances to win, and who will became food to the monsters.

DeletedUser53924

I'm not worried at all about the ranking but I can't wait the end of BP! :)
I hope Lato will give us several good and exciting battles. For the love of Grepo, no nap, pacts and sister alliances. It kills Grepo! A lot of fun, good battles until the end and that the best win! haha
smiley_emoticons_smilina_knicks.gif