Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser53635

For the record, a lot of people have liked that post Grandaizer. Received quite a few mails ingame.

Maybe this will help you learn, make sure u can back up your **** talking before u start, because us 'kids' are a little more organised then you first thought.
And Do u want to know the best thing, I know a few of you want to know now, deep down. But this is again for the pleasure of my dear friend Grandaizer, I cant even legally drink yet. Your alliance was in fact destroyed by the work of a kid. Ill just let that sink in. ...

Happy to help you rebuild, but I'm afraid us kids charge a lot. Not sure if your alliance has the resources to cover it. ( Ingame grepolis joke. Please forgive me people, I had too. )

Sometimes you don't give us credit. We are in fact, quite good at this game.

Hope you have fun, and if you would like to man up and give us your ingame name, I'm sure I can help you out. ( Btw I'm lying, I have no intention in helping him. ) hehehe,

I really must stop, I don't have the time, so this will be my final post, I hope u have all enjoyed my little rant.

Reaper

DeletedUser17513

And what do you know? The current Syndicate is owning EN88 by far, the stats those players (not including myself) have are insane for those settings. I wonder when was the last time you played against TS that you think you can speak from experience?

umm still not sure if you even posses basic reading skills mate.. i said they sound like better version of of syndicate because they bragged about conquering the world and warring against everyone in very polite manner until your other alliance keyboard warriors :)

and i never played against TS or will because they play **** worlds for my taste at least, i wont argue what those worlds are to them but i dont like slow worlds period.
GL to TS in current world( not that i care really just tryin' to be polite).

DeletedUser53923

And grape just jumped to ZFG. Was he working for them whole time? Gave his cities to them.

ZFG doesnt have any actual spies. we just want to fight. dont really care about what you got going on. we have friends in different allies showing us dumb mass mails and posts from their leaders for laughs. but actual spies are for people who cant win with their troops.

...lets throw all that away though and pretend we were using spies. do you really think and alliance like us would waste a spy on an alliance like pro squad. i marked pro squad pink on my map just so i could identify my farms quicker...

DeletedUser52116

do you really think and alliance like us would waste a spy on an alliance like pro squad. i marked pro squad pink on my map just so i could identify my farms quicker...

ouch ... this burns more than when some guys here bot errrrrr i mean grep
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

destroxxi

Phrourach
OMG are you psychic? :O
anywho see you guys soon.

Oh PLEASE come for me Ev1l. You are the exact reason why I dropped in this world and in 55. Just to rim you so no worries if I don't see you, you will see me.

Make sure you don't become a turn coat and run like you did on Golgi before I get there :-D

DeletedUser

Oh PLEASE come for me Ev1l. You are the exact reason why I dropped in this world and in 55. Just to rim you so no worries if I don't see you, you will see me.

Make sure you don't become a turn coat and run like you did on Golgi before I get there :-D

Oh come on Destro, Ev1l would never do anything like that.

Remember when he said he'd rim a few of the guys in US Helorus. Hahahahahaha, ev1l is just becoming a meme at this rate.

DeletedUser53921

Can someone please post a top12... We really don't care about your conflicts

DeletedUser53805

new to the forum page but not new to the game, though i do enjoy your onslaughts against one another in conv, just wanted to say HEY and look forward to the up comming months as this is as always a very VERY long game

DeletedUser22517

umm still not sure if you even posses basic reading skills mate.. i said they sound like better version of of syndicate because they bragged about conquering the world and warring against everyone in very polite manner until your other alliance keyboard warriors :)

and i never played against TS or will because they play **** worlds for my taste at least, i wont argue what those worlds are to them but i dont like slow worlds period.
GL to TS in current world( not that i care really just tryin' to be polite).
There is no better version of The Syndicate, ask Erik your master from gigli where he tried t do the same thing but with 2 sister alliances and failed.You were part of that team and you know.Settings are always BS when you fail.
To talk about us you need permission and we for sure don`t need luck.
Now get lost
Sorry people for responding to this clown

DeletedUser10962

There is no better version of The Syndicate, ask Erik your master from gigli where he tried t do the same thing but with 2 sister alliances and failed.You were part of that team and you know.Settings are always BS when you fail.
To talk about us you need permission and we for sure don`t need luck.
Now get lost
Sorry people for responding to this clown

Just a heads up virtually no-one in this forum cares about the syndicate. Stick to the revolt servers and talk your smack there.

DeletedUser53923

sink or swim actually kind of sucks. ill give an opinion and compare each alliance to a marvel character just to change things up. also, everyone above mes trash talk was incredibly boring to read and might have killed the forum. seriously guys, either get funny or knock it off because i dont think this place will be able to recover.

1. ZFG - Deadpool. we dont care who you are. your not gonna kill us. and were probably going to make fun of you the entire time. despite people questioning our drop we have proven ourselves correct dominating points, conquests, and BP thus far into the server. 69-2 on conquests so far.

2. The Purge - Magneto. I Know alot of these old timers. and some servers they are an absolute force to be reckoned with. Moving along their agenda at their own pace to reach a goal. Other Servers they are just an old guy in a helmet sitting in a plastic cell. currently they are a clear second place on the server. they have a strong core and a 35-3 conquest ratio, but words between the sheets also speaks of credit card issues and teamwork problems. will be watching to see what version we get this server.

3. ThePlague - Spiderman. They were a hyped alliance coming in as the winners or dimale. From the talks ive had with any of their members they are friendly and likable. im just wondering if they are more popular than they are elite. with a 21-9 conquest ratio they look like they are solid, likable, but a bit overrated and not quite one of the heavy hitters.

4. Knights Of Square Tables - Daredevil.
at 25-2 they clearly know what they are doing, but that success is to some degree a result of their location. They have by far the easiest path so far of anyone in the top 5 with is shown with their 7th ranked dbp. I think these guys are solid, but best off staying in hells kitchen and not trying to take on the world.

5. It Burns When We Grep - IronMan. I considered going with a supervillian here but they want to be a supervillian. they arent actually one. they arent scary enough to be a villian. i also considered going with jessica jones so i could make a mental and sexual abuse joke. but i figured that would just get deleted by a mod. it also isnt accurate from a world relavence sense. in the end i decided ironman is most accurate. with a 19-1 Conquest ratio they are clearly enjoying success. but that is largely do to a strong financial background, and certain...how should i put this...technological advantages, not enjoyed by anyone else.

6. Darkness - Young Avengers. Newer alliance that seems to be a combination of a few irrelevant smaller alliances to be a larger still mostly irrelevant alliance. they currently have a 4-1 record but i dont ever see them rising to the land of the important.

7. Ares Warriors - Night Crawler. I see some names in there that i have have been successful before. Currently with an 8-1 record they show some potential to find success here. but with their ally split into 2 groups with the top 3 alliances on the server between then i am hoping they have some teleportation ability if they will be able to make it work.

8. Black Zone Crusade - Bruce Banner.
We were expecting to see the hulk and have them come out smashing It Burns When We Grep. but at 7-2 with 2 kicked under siege....im still waiting to see if they are gonna hulk out or disappear.

yeah...im only doing a top 8. the next 4 all suck.

DeletedUser41523

Alright i'll kick off a way too soon version of this.

Disclaimer: The following is based on whats happening right now. A lot can happen between now and then. So keep your torches unlit, your pitch forks in the barn, and buckle up because this will be one hell of a ride.

1) Zero Fox Given- My alliance. Inb4 gold whores, simmers, and "past worlds don't mean anything in Lato".

2) The Purge- O44 based. Good working next best average in the top five. I see some good players on this roster. Swim

3) ThePlague- O44/O55 based. Also good coring, I think a twin alliance of The Purge. But I could be wrong. If so, then the purge dropped in a lot of players tightly. If not, then I think they just became a buffer between Purge/ZFG. Swim if allied to TP, Sink if not.

4) PRO SQUAD- WHY ARE WE YELLING? LARGELY SPREAD OUT IN O54, O45, AND O44. THESE GUYS LOOK LIKE THEY'LL BE IN FOR A ROUGH START LETS SEE IF THEY CAN SURVIVE. SINK.

5) Anonymous Empire- Looks like they're in O45/O55. I recognize a few names here. They do have the weakest of the top five averages. Float.

6) 300.- Spread around in O54 and barely ahead of PRO SQUAD in average. A bad start out of the blocks for these guys. But there's still another four days for these guys to recover. But this is a bad region to get a bad start in. So for now I gotta predict they'll come up short and sink.

7) It Burns When We Grep- Keeping it objective, they're in O45, well cored, currently looks like they'll take it easily. Swim.

8) Devil's Brigade- They're in O45/O55. They have a decent average. A few decent players. It'll be an interesting match up with #7 but I think IBWWG out gains them and doesn't look back in O45. Float then sink.

9) Pink Fuzzy Unicorns- Based in O55 and has a strong looking roster and the second highest average. This team will take over O55 I believe. Swim.

10) Dragonborn- Third worst average of the top 12. Don't know many people on this list and their founder has less points than me. Sink.

11) Royal Guardians- Worst average of the top 12. Bunched up in an ocean where you probably don't want to have the worst average (O44). Sink.

12) Darkness- The future is dark for these guys. To be fair they only have one real competitor in O45 and one dark horse. Unfortunately both those teams currently are looking better than these guys. Sink.

Dark Horse: InActive looks like it has some players coming up quickly. They're based in O45 and I think they'll swim there a bit.

Here's last week's now for this week's. Since we're making analogies for grepo teams now, I'll join in and compare them to America College Football teams.

1) Zero Fox Given (Alabama)- Everyone hates us and for good reason, we assembled the best players and biggest gold whores who still logged into grep and skype, were so confident that we dropped into three oceans at once, and to top it all off starting taking them over. If you don't hate us you're either in ZFG, trying to be recruited by ZFG, or bandwagoning and have a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome. Swim.

(Dream Match: The Purge, the war for O44 will heat up big time when this happens)

2) The Purge (Michigan)- One of those teams that seems to have it all on paper, star power, respect, etc. But beneath the surface rumors of disorganization and meltdowns are popping up. Seems like not everything is in place for these guys yet. Could Still wreck your alliance if they put it all in place. Float.

(Dream Match: Zero Fox Given)

3) The Plague (Penn State)- One of those teams that would be good if they didn't have to face two of the only stronger opponents constantly. They have solid players and decent leaders, its just playing in the tough division (ocean) that hurts them big time. Sink.

(Dream Match: Darkness, they look like they could use someone easy)

4) Knights of the Square Table (Georgia)- Solid team, good leadership, easy positioning. The only downside? Just like how Georgia has to beat Alabama or some team that beat Alabama in either finals. Knights of the Square Table has to cross over and beat the winners of O44, O54, or O45. Swim.

(Dream Match: It Burns When We Grep, crossing the border is only logical. Then it comes time for the winner of this match to fight ZFG. They'll want to have done their best to not have to fight them on three fronts.)

5) It Burns When We Grep (Notre Dame)- Good players, decent leaders, also widely hated by people who aren't them. They're that team that's probably a little overrated but will still beat most people who comes their way. Also similar to ND they too have a problem with people break the law and get suspended. Swim.

(Dream Match: Knights of the Square Table)

6) Darkness (Indiana)- Some okay players on this team, but nothing to really wow yourself out about. Would do better playing at a lower level, instead they're locked into a pretty tough level of play. They probably won't hold up when it comes time to play the big dogs, but expect them to hold their ground and beat a few weaker alliances for now. Sink.

(Dream Fight: The Justice League, a pair of not great but not completely hopeless teams duking it out can always be amusing)

7) Ares Warriors (North Carolina)- A team with some proven players and leaders, they have the potential to go far in this world and do some good things if they play right. Unfortunately they play in a tough league and even if they make all the right decisions, it might not be enough. Float.

(Dream Match: The Justice League, they'll want to beat and absorb a rival alliance or note before pressing on into the big fights.)

8) BLACK ZONE CRUSADE (Oregon)- Usually ends up being solid and can compete at a high level, but every now and then they get off to a rough start and you begin to wonder if they're near an end. Float

(Dream Match: InActive, just looks like it could be a good fight)

9) Dragonborn (Kansas)- Definitely the worst of the big teams. Has maybe a few players that would catch on to one of the headlining teams of this world. The rest would likely be eaten and absorbed. Expect them to start losing big to the tougher opponents. Sink

(Dream Match: Fight Club, sometimes when two of the worst teams play, its just comically entertaining.)

10) The Justice League (California)- One of those teams that would take care of business with the likes of Dragonborn, Darkness, etc. But only after letting them hang around for longer than they should have. Would get decimated by the stronger teams. Float then sink.

(Dream Match: Ares Warriors)

11) InActive (Oklahoma)- Could call itself elite in time, for now they have to go out and prove a point. This could looks like it could hang around with the big dogs and has some decent talent on it. Swim

(Dream Match: BLACK ZONE CRUSADE)

12) Legions (Eastern Michigan)- A few of you might care to know their name. But most over look them as they're the bottom tier of the top 12. Expect them to lose out soon enough. Sink.

(Dream Match: Nobody, they would lose against even some of the weaker looking teams.)