Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser53951

Since the other alliances love to shade ThePlague, and no one in ThePlague cares enough to respond; because every negative comment starts with 'I don't know anything about these guys but I am going to form an opinion about them to make myself look more experienced', I have decided to shade them all individually.

1) Zero Fox Given - I have learned something from the formation of this alliance; if you want to attract every heavy gold user in grepolis to your alliance, make a thread in the pre made section of a forum and say nothing other than 'we aren't going to pact or do WW'. These people literally have so much money to invest in this game that they could have instead bunched together to buy a house, or a small island.

Combine just okay rich braggarts with lots of gold and what do you get? A player that is able to fuel his bragging with small victories at the beginning of the world, even against more experienced players because they use a tonne of gold to get ahead. Caution - these players are prone to rage quitting later on in the game.

An alliance with amazing stats, simply because they are bigger than virtually anyone else. Seriously, just go to player point rankings and click page 1.

Also it would be appreciated if you guys stopped lying on the forums saying that you dropped in skewed across 3 oceans for a challenge. Your link didn't work because of traffic, get over it, you started in a better position than us.

Rating: Gold, for wealthy.

2) The Purge - I actually like these guys, simple because they haven't been spewing BS all over the external forums. Warning - Obvious rip-off of our name. These guys were the luckiest in the world with drop in, and don't have to rush to secure core island.

Their ranks are filled with *TZOPANOI* the dimale dream squad, led by Shipuga Shipi, who is too fabulous to function, and lothrorien, who stole my old name.

Other than that no idea who they have been attacking, only seem to have hit us once.

Rating: Rainbow, for fabulous.

3) ThePlague -
image.php

4) Knights of Square Tables - An alliance whose initials tell us that to succeed in the offset of this game it is going to KOST you. But they have also proven that richer just okay players can beat out the slightly poorer just okay players.

I have no idea who these guys are.

Rating: Green, for not as rich as ZFG.

This part has been modded :(

5) It Burns When We Grep
- Oh yes! This alliance has it all! The money, the coring...the unique advantages! A combined net worth of slightly less than ZFG, it is more concentrated into 2 players.

Fighting off against their smaller clone that does the exact same things as them, BLACK ZONE CRUSADE, these guys are everyone's favorite trolls!

Rating: Bp oil, do I have to explain?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53923

Also it would be appreciated if you guys stopped lying on the forums saying that you dropped in skewed across 3 oceans for a challenge. Your link didn't work because of traffic, get over it, you started in a better position than us.

it really was on purpose. notice how we have plenty of people to attack and you guys joined trying to make WW islands right from the get go? thats why we grow faster.

DeletedUser17513

actually i kinda like Rathlenore's top 5.. funny yet flattering :cool:

DeletedUser43011

Can't believe TSF the noob did a top 12 on day 1 and tried to disguise it as power rankings

Pahahahaha what a nub

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53951

it really was on purpose. notice how we have plenty of people to attack and you guys joined trying to make WW islands right from the get go? thats why we grow faster.

I won't comment on the actions of ThePlague

From anonymous ZFG member in relation to drop-in
:

No one could link from Skype for a few mins. Happened to us.

DeletedUser31480

I won't comment on the actions of ThePlague

From anonymous ZFG member in relation to drop-in
:

No one could link from Skype for a few mins. Happened to us.

I dont think it matters if we are in 3 oceans or 5 oceans we are going strong in all of them so far!

DeletedUser41523

The plan was actually to drop in three oceans. Aside from that your top 5 is perfect. :D

DeletedUser53951

The top players of ThePlague and The Purge are just as good as the top players of Zero Fox Given. Maybe everyone is in a frenzy of fearing ZFG because of braggart forum posts and large gold usage, but the other alliances will catch up.

DeletedUser41523

The top players of ThePlague and The Purge are just as good as the top players of Zero Fox Given.

Probably, I've heard positive things from both and have had the pleasure of fighting a lot of the Purge roster on previous worlds. We're just bigger and unfortunately for Purge and Plague, that's a major factor. Especially if you're only shooting to be "just as good" as us from a technical stand point.

DeletedUser53951

Well it could be based on this:

Joash01 said:
The Plague- tbh i dont get what the hype is about. These guys did not do ANYTHING in dimale until the last month before WW. They did NaPs with everyone while they fought it out amoungst themselves and then gathered the leftovers and won. They have good players like hinton, POJOOM, cheeky-boo, and bertie but to say they will succeed here based on their affairs in dimale is a terribly inadequate basis.

But the other guy did say that ThePlague 'won the world on the rim', which is of course completely ridiculous, unless he considers ocean 54 as the rims. As a dimale player from the opposite side of ThePlague, they definitely had more enemies than allies. If you don't know anything about dimale, don't comment about it.

DeletedUser13405

1) Zero Fox Given - I have learned something from the formation of this alliance; if you want to attract every heavy gold user in grepolis to your alliance, make a thread in the pre made section of a forum and say nothing other than 'we aren't going to pact or do WW'. These people literally have so much money to invest in this game that they could have instead bunched together to buy a house, or a small island.

Combine just okay rich braggarts with lots of gold and what do you get? A player that is able to fuel his bragging with small victories at the beginning of the world, even against more experienced players because they use a s--- tonne of gold to get ahead. Caution - these players are prone to rage quitting later on in the game.

An alliance with amazing stats, simply because they are bigger than virtually anyone else. Seriously, just go to player point rankings and click page 1.

Rating: Gold, for wealthy af.

Man...I can just feel the envy coming through the computer screen...

I count 6 references to gold or money in just 4 paragraphs. Lets see...green and talks about gold all the time...are you a leprechaun?

The plan was to drop into all 4 core oceans to be honest, but we had to scale it back to 3 because the world opened in August and many of our players were going to be on vacation when the world opened. See if you have a bunch of killers in an alliance, you gotta give them some elbow room. And with our drop we certainly did that ;-)

Now we have more conquers than the #2 and #3 alliances combined. And we are only pushing the gas pedal harder on each given day.

DeletedUser53923

The top players of ThePlague and The Purge are just as good as the top players of Zero Fox Given. Maybe everyone is in a frenzy of fearing ZFG because of braggart forum posts and large gold usage, but the other alliances will catch up.

as entertaining as your top 5 was. now your just being silly. the top 5-10 players in any other alliance would get absolutely steamrolled by our top 5-10. it wouldnt even be close. if you made an allstar team and had the best 10 players in the world who arent in ZFG go against the top 10 from ZFG, the allstar team might have a chance if they caught a break or two.

DeletedUser53951

Yes the top players of ZFG would probably beat the best players, simply based off of size than anything else, some of the most deadly, skilled and tough players of this world have only 1-2 cities and have been progressing slower because they are not using premium purchases. I hate what gold has done to this game. When I first played it gave a reasonable advantage, but not nearly as huge as it gives now. But gold holds a much bigger effect at the offset of the world and won't be so much of an advantage for longer. Yes there are people in ThePlague and The Purge that use gold, but not to the same extent, that I was mocking in fact, of the other top alliances. The forums have become propaganda filled with post from ZFG after ZFG building themselves up and knocking everyone else down, when in truth victories at the beginning of a world mean nothing, especially when combined with all the bonuses. We will see if you guys hold up later in the game, or crumble on an even playing field.

DeletedUser13405

What you fail to realize is that many ZFG members have been looking forward to this world for a long time. And joined several recently released world just to gold trade so that when this world was released, we all had deep pockets.

And I think one of your members had 4 cities before his Beginners Protection even ended....so I do not think one who lives in a glass house should be throwing stones ;-)

DeletedUser41523

Dude the best players don't have one city at this time. They're in the lower teir until they catch up, this applies to everyone including myself.

They might be the best later, but don't try to say they're the best now.

DeletedUser53951

You have just reiterated everything that you have already said and I have already responded to, there is little else to say at this moment in time.

DeletedUser53923

i spent about 6k gold building up my first city...which in fairness is WAY more than i ever spent before. i havent spent any since bp broke. do i like gold in the game. no, i really dont. but i dont consider myself a gold whore nor do i consider our alliance as a whole. sure we have a few who have broke out the platinum card once or twice, but so has every ally. your argument that it is only possible to excell with extreme gold usage early game is just untrue.

DeletedUser51423

Please refrain from accusing players or alliances of cheating on the forum.

DeletedUser53951

How kind of you to make that make absolutely no sense and praise IBWWG instead of shade as intended. At least 9 people got to see the pure version.