Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser41523

1) Zero Fox Given- Best team right now, not really close, gonna be this way for awhile. Swim

2) The Purge- The second best team right now I'd say. There are some talks of internal issues, but being honest the only other team in the top 12 (aside from ZFG) I see posing a threat are Knights of the Square Table. And they have to get through ZFG first. Swim

3) ThePlague- This world's champion victim. Anyone who looked at a map could see they were surrounded by a pair of future top 5 alliances. The plan would be pretty simple for anyone in that position. Eat the most cities before your rivals do, don't give up easy inactive cities in your core, and prepare to fight on two fronts. Unfortunately The Plague failed to do any of those three things. The results have been them being slowly eaten starting with a few inactives and now their top players being sieged. Its clear that these guys have lost their area and I don't see any meaningful pact in the future for them. This really leaves three choices.

A) Make a last stand, fight it out until they are all conquered, inactive, or VM. They'll die in this scenario, but they still have the talent and size to make it a respectable match up.

B) Surrender and merge, look barring a melt down on Purge or ZFG's part. Theplague is on its heels and its not likely they'll be winning this fight, already being in a pretty decent sized hole between the two teams and bleeding out from their higher ranks now. In terms of survival of their players, it makes sense to throw in the towel.

C) Relocate, its not too late for Plague to be an successful alliance, its just looking like its too late for them to be a successful alliance in the main four oceans. If they jumped to another area on the rim, they could regroup, grow, and work back in. Plague is undoubtedly more powerful than anyone they'd come across in the rim.

4) Knights of the Square Table- There are several great players in this alliance and most of O55 is occupied by Minions Elite or Knights. I'd give the nod to Knights to take over south O55. Swim

5) It Burns When We Troll- Up 3 over Black Zone Crusade, these guys are still advancing up in O45. But they haven't decisively put away BZC yet and BZC is quickly getting larger and catching up in average and ABP. Letting them hang around isn't in their best interest. These guys need to put BZC away fast if they want to hold O45. Float.

6) BLACK ZONE CRUSADE- As previously stated above, they're currently down 3 conquests to Burn. But they're growing quickly. For now their goal is to continue to grow until they can start pushing Burn around effectively. Float.

7) Havoc- The new team that probably would have done alright had it not landed where it did. Havoc looks to be a combo of justice league, 300, and some other alliances. Not fairing well vs its local rivals. Will either be forced to drop back into the rim and reorganize or will sink.

8) Minions Elite- Have a front row seat to these guys, there's some pretty solid players in there. But I don't see them over taking Knights or ZFG in the long run for O55. Float then sink.

9) InActive- Looks like an alliance of the future if it can survive in O45. Swim.

10) Dark Wolves- They've slowly climbed the ranks. Mostly due to others falling off. But its better to climb by circumstance than fall by force. Float

11) Darkness- Probably will last a few more weeks before collapsing. The worst average of the top 12. Not great ABP for its position. Sink.

12) FURY- The new comer to the top 12. Looks to be another alliance of the future hailing from O56. Swim for now.

DeletedUser17513

4) Knights of the Square Table- There are several great players in this alliance and most of O55 is occupied by Minions Elite or Knights. I'd give the nod to Knights to take over south O55. Swim

i see cities taken from knights by ZFG whats up with that? :eek:o_O

DeletedUser53729

12) FURY- The new comer to the top 12. Looks to be another alliance of the future hailing from O56. Swim for now.

smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser48833

C) Relocate, its not too late for Plague to be an successful alliance, its just looking like its too late for them to be a successful alliance in the main four oceans. If they jumped to another area on the rim, they could regroup, grow, and work back in. Plague is undoubtedly more powerful than anyone they'd come across in the rim.

I'm with ThePlague this is a not an option for me since i have never run from a good fight and don't plan to now and i can same for others also.

DeletedUser48833

never had the pleasure of fighting any on this world until now ps Miknel's hows Piereme69

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

never had the pleasure of fighting any on this world until now ps Miknel's hows Piereme69

Dunno. Maybe ask him? I think he plays under Pierrem69. Pretty easy to find. Generally speaking you just type it in and like, message him. Your English doesn't seem to be too great so here I'll type the message for you and you can just copy paste it to him if you're interested.

"Hey Pierre, how's it going?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

Quick question, why did Destro ghost after saying he specifically joined this world to rim me? o_O:rolleyes:

DeletedUser53867

Seems like Knights Of The Square Table has disolved ?.?

DeletedUser23649

8) Minions Elite- Have a front row seat to these guys, there's some pretty solid players in there. But I don't see them over taking Knights or ZFG in the long run for O55. Float then sink.

Poof! ... and the Knights are gone without any notice. The leaders bailed, disolved the alliance and jumped to ZFG.
This might be a reprieve for Minions or a death sentence.

DeletedUser41523

If Minions are smart they'll take on the remaining Knights and try to fight it out. Looks like they're doing that now. Welcome to the top 5 Minions.

DeletedUser15834

I'm with ThePlague this is a not an option for me since i have never run from a good fight and don't plan to now and i can same for others also.

Hmm no longer with ThePlague and new alliance located on the opposite side of the world.
Enuff said.

DeletedUser48833

Hmm no longer with ThePlague and new alliance located on the opposite side of the world.
Enuff said.

yes i left as The Smilodon Fatalis said above inactives that's what done it for me and also old friends from Rhammus where i will be

DeletedUser41897

We got sick of the property value dropping in that neighborhood.